Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life (581 Views)

Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers / 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life by powertalk: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
POWERTALK
KEYS TO POWER DEVOTIONAL

DAY 1
TODAY’S TEXT: For I know that this shall turn to my salvation  through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ
(Philippians 1:19)

Today's scripture is the central focus of this study and prayer devotional. As  inspired by the Spirit of God from Philippians 1:19, there is no desired turn  around we want in life that cannot be affected by the Spirit of God. Things turn  around in the physical because they have first been turned around in the  spiritual.  Ephesians 1:3 tells us that all blessings are first affected in spiritual places!
What the Spirit has done in the spiritual is what we see manifest in the  physical.

This is why for every turn around we desire it is essentially the supply  of the Spirit of Christ that we need. And the supply of the Spirit of Christ responds to genuine supplication from the heart of the saints!

Paul wrote this letter from the dark corner of a prison. He was faced with  death from the ones who have imprisoned him and rejection from even among  the saints! It was here and then he longed for the prayer of the saints which he  believed will supply the Spirit of Christ and we know wherever the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty!
At the instance of that supply of the Spirit, Paul was set free. He went on to  write other Epistles after he was set free from here.

Spiritual focus will always bring total turn around for when we set our heart on God, the earth will respond to us!(Isaiah 58:14). In the next thirty days the earth will respond to you!

This is why this devotional goes with a 30day spiritual focus of praying1hour in tongues challenge as we  pray in the Spirit to provoke the supply of the anointing. As you follow this spiritual course of action there will be an open heaven experience for you.

Everyone can enjoy the supply of the Spirit; everyone can experience a supernatural turn around! Zechariah 10:1 says, 'Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of later rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to everyone grass in the field'. To everyone that is positioned like a grass in the field, there are showers of rain. There is an abundant supply of the Spirit of Christ that will bring about refreshing from heaven! There shall be rain of the Spirit in the next thirty days over your life! Amen!

TODAY’S PRAYER: Lord these 30 days I crave for a daily supply of your Spirit and for the grace to undertake this spiritual journey with  faithfulness. Pray that in the Spirit now.

Want to download this devotional? Download and start this spiritual journey today, click http://www.powertalk.com.ng/keys-to-power-devotional/

www.powertalk.com.ng
Re: Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life by powertalk: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
KEYS TO POWER DEVOTIONAL - DAY 2

TODAY’S TEXT: "And the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters"(Genesis 1:2)

TODAY’S WORD: UNTIL THE SPIRIT WAS SUPPLIED THE WORK OF CREATION DID NOT BEGIN

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth that we saw recorded in Genesis 1:1. However what followed in verse 2 shows the work of creation was not as smooth as intended: the earth was without form and void. Without form and void meant the earth was shapeless and without nothing. This was not what God intended to see. And there and then the Spirit of God went into operation and the work of creation was renewed. Whatever God said at this point began to work.

This passage of scripture must have inspired what David wrote in Psalm 104:30 where he said God sends forth his Spirit and creation was renewed and recreated!

Until there was a supply of the Spirit even God struggle with the work of creation, but as soon as the Spirit hovered over the earth, the work of creation was over in no time!

The Spirit first need to move for the word of God to have an effect! Unction was the force behind creation! When the Spirit of God is supplied the word of God begins to have effects! From here on the word will begin to have effect in your life!

Even Jesus had no ministry for 30 years until the Spirit was supplied. His initial inertia was due to lack of the Spirit. But once the Spirit was supplied the bible said "he began to be" in other words, things begin to happen! Onward from Luke 3:21-23, things were never the same in the ministry of Jesus, the supply of the Spirit activated new levels of results. From Luke 3 he got filled, in Luke 4 he moved into a higher level of anointing, was tempted by the devil, gave his historic message that got the Sadducees infuriated and they wanted to kill him. But 'he walking through their midst went his way'. In Luke 5 he preached and the 'power of the lord was present to heal them'(Luke 5:17). In Luke 6 the whole multitude "sought to touch him for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all"(Luke 6:19).

Once the Spirit was supplied the spiritual progression and impact in the ministry of the master multiplied.

What have you struggled with? Battled with? Stayed on the same spot with? The supply of the Spirit will change your spiritual inertia, momentum and push you into your destiny. All you need is the supply of the Spirit for a supernatural turn around.

TODAY’S PRAYER: Lord I receive a fresh supply of your Spirit to break every spiritual limitation in my life.

Want to download this devotional? Download and start this spiritual journey today, click http://www.powertalk.com.ng/keys-to-power-devotional/
www.powertalk.com.ng
Re: Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life by powertalk: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
DAY 3

TODAY’S TEXT: "But when you send out your life-giving breath, things come alive, and the world is new again'(Psalm 104:30)

TODAY’S WORD: THE SUPPLY OF THE SPIRIT BRINGS RENEWAL AND RESTORATION

The word but changes the direction of every statement. There was some line of thought before verse 30, and that we found in verse 29, it says, “when you turn away from them they become frightened. When you take away your breath they die, and their bodies return to the dust'. And then we now have verse 30, "but with the supply of your spirit, life is restored, creation is renewed'(paraphrase mine)

Whatever seems dead in your life today is experiencing the restoration of heaven now!

The supply of the spirit brings renewal and restoration.

In Ezekiel 37, the prophet found himself in the valley of dry bones, and their situation was so dire the bible described the bones as ‘very dry’, now only the prophet can really tell us how dry these bones were but for lack of proper adjectives he said they were ‘very dry’. But it seems to me the prophet has concluded in his mind, ‘this is all hopeless, there can be no life here again’. But God knows better and asked the prophet, ‘can these bones live?’  The prophet not wanting to sound negative told God, only you can answer that. And here was God’s response, and it’s the same response to you today:

‘4 again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.   5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live’

At the instance of God’s breath, the life of God was restored. At the instance of His Spirit, there was renewal and recreation! Remember in the verse we read earlier in Psalm 104:29 we were told the reason for their death was because the breath of God had been withdrawn. Didn’t David pray that prayer, ‘take not thy Holy Spirit from me’? Without the Spirit of Christ we are nothing in life! We are dead, hopeless, lifeless, powerless and without a future. But if the Spirit of Christ is in us, daily supplied to us, then that same Spirit ‘will quicken our mortal bodies’ to serve the living God!(Romans 8:11).

The supply of the Spirit will bring renewal into your life in the next few days of this study and prayer program.

TODAY’S PRAYER: Lord quicken and renew my life by the breath of your Spirit

TODAY’S THOUGHT TO REMEMBER: Without the Spirit of Christ we are nothing in life! We are dead, hopeless, lifeless, powerless and without a future. But, if the Spirit of Christ be in us, daily supplied to us, then that same Spirit ‘will quicken our mortal bodies’ to serve the living God!

OTHER SCRIPTURES: Ezekiel 37:1-14, Romans 8:11, Genesis 2:7

www.powertalk.com.ng
Re: Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life by powertalk: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2018
TODAY’S TEXT: ‘Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created:  and thou renewest the face of the earth’(PSALM 104:30 KJV)

TODAY’S WORD: THE SUPPLY OF THE SPIRIT IS THE POWER BEHIND CREATION

The supply of the Spirit is the force behind creation. From day two we saw that until the Spirit was supplied even God struggled with the work of creation. That might have given the impression that the Spirit only aids creation. And yesterday again we also saw that which is dead can be recreated and brought back to life by the Holy Spirit. But the Holy Spirit is much more than all the aforementioned; He is the very person behind creation. He is the Spirit of creativity. Psalm 104:30, that same scripture in KJV says you ‘sent forth your Spirit and they are created!’

To create means to, bring into existence that which was not there before. It means to create something out of nothing. Out of nothingness, the Holy Spirit can work wonders. Mary had nothing in her womb but the power of the highest worked wonders (Luke 1:35) and produce one of the greatest miracles in the history of humanity.

The Holy Spirit did something similar in 2 Kings 4. The wife of the Prophet has been left with debt by her anointed but yet indebted prophet-husband. The prophet had a supernatural solution as he has asked the woman, ‘what do you have left in the house?’ The woman had some oil. How prophetic it was that what she had left was symbolic of the person of the Holy Spirit. The solution was simple but supernatural, the prophet told her:

‘And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full.’  And as the woman obeyed the little oil began to fill empty vessels. The oil stayed only when there were no more empty vessels to fill. Are you empty? Are you without anything? Bring your empty heart and life and the Holy Spirit shall fill you up! For when the Spirit is supplied, the emptiness in our lives is filled!

The supply of the Spirit turned nothing into something. That which is nothing in your life, body, business, career, family, ministry, but which is needed, shall be supplied today by the Spirit. Out of your 'nothingness' shall emerge greatness! Amen

TODAY’S PRAYER: Lord fill me afresh with your Spirit, I empty myself of every form of pride and self-dependence, fill my life afresh

TODAY’S THOUGHT TO REMEMBER: To create means to bring into existence that which was not there before. It means to create something out of nothing. Out of nothingness the Holy Spirit can work wonders. Mary had nothing in her womb but the power of the highest worked wonders (Luke 1:35) and produce one of the greatest miracles in history of humanity. Out of your 'nothingness' shall emerge greatness!

OTHER SCRIPTURES: 2 Kings 4:1-7, Luke 1:35

Download the full devotional here and start this spiritual journey today, click http://www.powertalk.com.ng/keys-to-power-devotional/
www.powertalk.com.ng
Re: Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life by powertalk: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
DAY 5

DAY 5

TODAY’S TEXT: " And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:  therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God”(Luke 1:35) 

TODAY’S WORD: THE SUPPLY OF THE SPIRIT IS THE SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH TO BIRTH NEW THINGS

New things are birth through the empowerment of the Spirit! When Mary was to conceive the Angel told her, this new thing to be birth by you will be accomplished through the power of the Spirit! In other words, the Supply of the Spirit will provoke conception and delivery (Luke 1:35)

‘35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:  therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God’

When Gods power overshadows you the ability to birth new things is imparted into you! There are things on your inside yet to come forth. But this season, it shall be birthed! Maybe your story is similar to what we have in Isaiah 37:3.

'And they said unto him, Thus saith Hezekiah, This day is a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and of blasphemy: for the children are come to the birth, and there is not strength to bring forth.'

Nothing is more troublesome or burdensome than to have potential but no result! Many have come to the birth but there is no strength to give birth, so what is conceived is trapped inside. But by the supply of the Spirit, strength is released for exploits! Strength is released to birth new things! Strength is released to destroy the opposition and step into your God-ordained position. When the Spirit is supplied supernatural strength is released.

‘Then went Samson down, and his father and his mother, to Timnath, and came to the vineyards of Timnath:  and, behold, a young lion roared against him.   6 And the spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand:  but he told not his father or his mother what he had done(Judges 14:5-6). 

A greater order of strength is coming upon you by the supply of the Spirit. Just like the Spirit of the Lord came ‘mightily’ upon Samson that same Spirit is coming upon you today.

TODAY’S PRAYER: Lord strengthen me with might by your Spirit in the inner man. Let this be the focus of your heart as you pray in the Spirit now.

TODAY’S THOUGHT TO REMEMBER: When Gods power overshadows you the ability to birth new things is imparted unto you!

OTHER SCRIPTURES: Ephesians 3:16, Judges 14:1-20

Download the full devotional here and start this spiritual journey today, click http://www.powertalk.com.ng/keys-to-power-devotional/
Re: Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life by powertalk: 1:50am On Feb 21, 2018
DAY 6

TODAY’S TEXT: " "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day"(2 Corinthians 4:16)

TODAY’S WORD: THE SUPPLY OF THE SPIRIT STRENGHTENS OUR NATURAL BODY

The Spirit of God is the supernatural strength to birth new things. From here onward new things will be birthed in our lives. This we learned yesterday. But much more this strength affects our body as well.

Now the strength of the Spirit is not just limited to conception and delivery, that strength also imparts on our physical bodies.

Romans 8:11 said, "But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you"

The word quicken from the original translation mean to - give life by spiritual power, to arouse and to invigorate, to give strength to. And this is in relation to our mortal bodies.

Therefore by the supply of the Spirit, we are invigorated by the power of God to live healthy and strong life. One man that enjoyed the supply of the Spirit was Paul the Apostle. He had this testimony in 2 Corinthians 11:23-25. He wrote: 'Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;' If you read further down to verse 26 and beyond you will see the many physical perils that he had to endure and yet Paul asked in verse 29, 'Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?'

Was Paul weak? Certainly no! Here was a man who preached the gospel from nations to nations and continents to continents, a weakling cannot do that. The supply of the Spirit made his body immune to physical torture and death. In Acts 14:19-20 it was recorded of Paul, "And there came thither certain Jews from Antioch and Iconium, who persuaded the people, and, having stoned Paul, drew him out of the city, supposing he had been dead. Howbeit, as the disciples stood round about him, he rose up, and came into the city: and the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe"

Here was a man stoned to the point of death but yet as soon as his assailants left he got up and travelled the next day. A man left for the dead should be in a sick bed and not traveling the next day! But hallelujah the supply of the Spirit was at work and so what crushes and kill natural men could not put down Paul! What defiles the body of natural men will not defile your body again! Amen.

What was the secret to Paul strength? The supply of the Spirit is the answer. He said in 2 Corinthians 4:7-12, "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. So then death worketh in us, but life in you."

Because of the ‘excellency of Gods power’ that is at work in us though we are troubled on every side, yet we are not shaken. Because of His power and the supply of the Spirit what suppresses natural men have no power over us! Praise God! For the life of God, the life of Jesus and the Spirit of Christ is made manifest in our body so much that our outer man may look like perishing but somehow we are renewed by the supply of the Spirit in the inward man, in this is our strength.

Look at the last few words in this verse, 'that the life of Jesus may be made manifest in our mortal flesh'. The life of Jesus is what we read about in Romans 8:11 that life was given by the supply of the Spirit of God. That same life will begin to manifest in your body from here onward.

Today as you pray in the Spirit whatever weakens your mortal bodies will be quicken by the Spirit of God now. Whatever is consuming your body will be made alive by the Spirit of God. By the supply of the Spirit, the strength of heaven takes over your weakness in the name of Jesus!

TODAY’S PRAYER: Lord quicken my mortal body by the supply of your Spirit.

TODAY’S THOUGHT TO REMEMBER: By the supply of the Spirit, we are invigorated by the power of God to live healthy and strong life!

OTHER SCRIPTURES: 2 Corinthians 4:16-18, 2 Corinthians 11:26-29.

Re: Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life by powertalk: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
DAY 7

TODAY’S TEXT: " If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified’ (1 Peter 4:14)

TODAY’S WORD: THE SUPPLY OF THE SPIRIT IS THE KEY TO THE EMERGENCE OF OUR GLORY

Today as we pray the Spirit of Glory will rest upon you. The Supply of the Spirit leads to the emergence of our glory! After Moses spent 40 days in his presence we were told after He came back that the glory of God rests upon Him insomuch that the children of Israel couldn't look into his face!

‘And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments. 29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him. 30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come nigh him.

The Supply of the Spirit brings the glory of God which leads to the emergence of our glory. Glory means the manifestation of the full essence of a thing. When the Spirit is supplied the full essence and true essence of who we are begin to emerge.

‘But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord’(2 Corinthians 3:18)

Our change from glory to glory is affected by the supply of the Spirit. First God’s power is manifested and then His glory is revealed. When Jesus was teaching on the Lord’s Prayer he gave a sequence of prayer to follow:

‘9 after this manner, therefore, pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.

His power comes before His glory.

Even when the master was talking about His second coming, He maintained the same spiritual sequence: ‘And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory’. It His power before His glory; you first catch His power and you will experience His glory. That was what David cried out for in Psalm 63:1-2, ‘to see thy power and thy glory’

Today the Spirit of God is filling your life with His power and then His glory!

TODAY’S PRAYER: Lord let my status changed by the working of your Spirit. Let me experience thy power and thy glory.

TODAY’S THOUGHT TO REMEMBER: Glory means the manifestation of the full essence of a thing. When the Spirit is supply the full essence and true essence of who you are begins to emerge.

OTHER SCRIPTURES: Luke 4:6, 1 Chronicles 29:11, 2 Thessalonians 1:9

Download the full devotional here and start this spiritual journey today, click here: http://www.powertalk.com.ng/keys-to-power-devotional/
Re: Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life by powertalk: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
TODAY’S TEXT: “And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch.

TODAY’S WORD: THE SUPPLY OF THE SPIRIT BROUGHT ENDLESS SUPPLY OF MIRACLES

Today there is a release of special miracles and unusual miracles in every area of your life!

Acts 5:14-16 tells us what happened after there was an eruption of Gods power in the early church! The supply of the Spirit was in abundance and there was an eruption of signs wonders and miracles.

‘And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.) Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one’

An overflow of the anointing led to unusual miracles! The supply of the Spirit brought endless supplies of miracles!

It was the same experience when Phillip went down to Samaria, God’s power was at work and the devil was disgraced as there was an endless manifestation of God’s power resulting in miracles.

‘5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria and preached Christ unto them. 6 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. 7 For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed. 8 And there was great joy in that city.(Acts 8:5-cool

The overflow of the anointing brought an overflow of miracles; for when we daily walk in the power of God we daily experience the flow of the miraculous! And really anyone who enjoys a supply of the Spirit can walk in the miraculous. Stephen was an ordinary deacon, but the Bible records that he was ‘full of faith and power’ and thereby did great signs and wonders among the people.

‘8 And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.’(Acts 6:cool

Miracles, signs, and wonders are spiritual by-products of the anointing. This is why when the Apostles prayed for signs and wonders to be done by the Holy name of His son Jesus, God responded by pouring out more of the anointing. Now look at it very well, they prayed for miracles:

‘29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word, 30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus’(Acts 4:29-30)

This was their prayer contents: boldness to preach the word and signs and wonders by the name of Jesus. But how did God answer these prayer requests?

‘31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.’(Acts 4:31)

God answers to his people’s request for signs and wonders and miracles were to release a supply of the Spirit in a greater dimension. It was this supply of the Spirit in Acts 4 that gave birth to the exploits that we will later read of in Acts 5, 6, 7, 8 and beyond! The supply of miracles is dependent on the supply of the Spirit.

Until the Spirit is supplied there are no miracles. It was said of John the Baptist in John 10:41 that he ‘did no miracle’. Now I won’t take this as a compliment. However, the difference between the ministry of John and that of Jesus was the supply of the Spirit; Jesus had the Spirit without measure. When the Spirit is supplied miracles cannot be quantified!

As you pray in the Spirit today a flow of special miracles and unusual miracles is activated in your life! In your home miracles will overflow, it will become a daily experience, for you everywhere you find yourself. You speak one minute and you experience results the next minute. Your words are backed by power and authority and manifested in miracles, and so shall it be in Jesus name. Amen

TODAY’S PRAYER: Lord Release over my life a greater supply of your Spirit for signs, wonders and miracles.

TODAY’S THOUGHT TO REMEMBER: Miracles, signs, and wonders are spiritual by-products of the anointing. This is why when the Apostles prayed for signs and wonders to be done by the Holy name of His son Jesus, God responded by pouring out more of the anointing.

OTHER SCRIPTURES: Acts 19:10-11, Acts 10:38, Acts 4:24-31

Download the full devotional here and start this spiritual journey today, click here http://www.powertalk.com.ng/keys-to-power-devotional
Re: Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life by powertalk: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2018
DAY 9

TODAY’S TEXT: “And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light and there was light’ (Genesis 1:2-3)

TODAY’S WORD: THE SUPPLY OF THE SPIRIT PROVIDES AN ATMOSPHERE OF HEAVEN ON EARTH

The supply of the Spirit provides an atmosphere of heaven where the will of God is expressly fulfilled on the earth.
In Genesis 1:1-3 we read again, ‘In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.’

The Holy Spirit hovered on the face of the earth and then whatever God said had an effect. The Spirit of God creates an atmosphere of heaven on earth! This atmosphere becomes the platform on which the Holy Spirit does God’s will on the earth. This atmosphere provides a spiritual ambiance for the word of God to have an effect. In Acts 2 we were told when he came that tongues like cloven fire appeared and sat on each one. Before then the word says the Spirit came like a rushing mighty wind! The supply of the Spirit creates an undeniable physical presence, ambiance, and manifestation!

Luke 5:17 the bible says, ‘And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them’

As Jesus was teaching the word, the Spirit of the Lord was present to confirm whatever the content of the word proclaimed. The word of healing was proclaimed and the Spirit of the Lord was present to heal: the Spirit and the word combining to bring heaven’s will on the earth.

In Acts 4:31 when the Apostles prayed we were told what happened: ‘And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness’. Their house was shaken; now that was physical! Today our homes, churches, workplace needs to be shaken by this heavenly presence of God.

The manifestation of the Spirit always comes with a certain degree of physical demonstration. Paul said in 1 Corinthians 2:4, ‘And my speech and my preaching were not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power’. The word demonstration translated from the root word means to ‘manifest, to show forth’. The manifestation of the Spirit always brings a physical demonstration of His glory and power showing forth for all to see and experience. In 2 Chronicles 5:13-14 we read, ‘It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD; 14 So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of God’

How much of this physical glory and power we need in our lives, homes, and churches today; an overwhelming ambiance of his power and presence that no disease, sickness, ailments, problems, failure, poverty will be able to withstand.

As you pray today heavens atmosphere becomes permanent for you, in your home, family, and your workplace. Heaven's atmosphere becomes your natural habitat of operation! And the effect of having such presence in your life and in your home is that every word of God in your mouth finds fulfillment as they are spoken in an environment filled with the supply of the Spirit. God’s word will never fail in your life again!

TODAY’S PRAYER: Lord fills my life with a greater presence of your Spirit.

TODAY’S THOUGHT TO REMEMBER: The Spirit of God creates an atmosphere of heaven on earth! This atmosphere becomes the platform on which the Holy Spirit does God will on the earth. This atmosphere provides a spiritual ambiance for the word of God to have an effect.

Download the full devotional here and start this spiritual journey today, click here http://www.powertalk.com.ng/keys-to-power-devotional
Re: Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life by powertalk: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
DAY 10

TODAY’S TEXT: “But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold’ (Job 23:10)

TODAY’S WORD: THE SUPPLY OF THE SPIRIT REFINES THE DESTINIES OF THE SAINTS

In Malachi 3:2-3 we read, "But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness."

This description of the Holy Spirit in Malachi was consistent with what we later read in Matthew 3:11 from John the Baptist.

‘I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire’

And in verse 12 we were told the fire will burn off the chaffs in our lives, a cleansing and purifying experience.

‘12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner, but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

It was not surprising therefore that in line with the prophecies that had gone ahead when he appeared on Pentecost day he sat on everyone like a "cloven tongue of fire".

‘And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance’ (Acts 2:1-4)

The refiner's fire has one mission to remove the spiritual dross in our lives so that our finer details can emerge! For when he has “tried me" I shall come forth as gold! The fire of God burns that which is undesirable in us, purifying us of all dirt and presenting us Holy before God ready, purified and refined to fulfil God’s purpose for our lives!

The supply of the Spirit refines the destinies of the saints! The Spirit helps us to ‘mortify the deeds of the flesh’ (Romans 8:13) so that we can live in consonance with the dictates of the Spirit for nothing mortgages our spiritual destiny like sin and walking in the demands of the flesh. The daily supply of the Spirit constantly refine us so that we are not ‘debtors to the flesh’ to live according to its dictates.

Mortification through the Spirit is the process by which the Holy Spirit rises up on the inside of you to destroy the hold that the flesh has over you. Instead of sin having dominion over you, you gain dominion over it. The Spirit of God comes into ascendancy in your life. No wonder the next verse after verse 14, Romans 8, tells us that ‘as many as are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God’. When we mortify the deeds of the flesh then we can hear the voice of the Spirit. It is this voice of his direction that guarantees our manifestation in the world. To always hear that voice we must be ruled by the Spirit.

As you pray today you will be refined and your true colour shall emerge. The power of sin and its grip on you will be destroyed. The wantonness and pleasure of the flesh will lose its power over you. Amen

TODAY’S PRAYER: Lord let the refiners’ fire purify me of every dead works so that I can serve you acceptably.

TODAY’S THOUGHT TO REMEMBER: The refiner's fire has one mission to remove the spiritual dross in our lives so that our finer details can emerge! For when he has “tried me" I shall come forth as gold! The fire of God burns that which is undesirable in us, purifying us of all dirt and presenting us Holy before God ready, purified and refined to fulfil God’s purpose for our lives!

OTHER SCRIPTURES: ROMANS 8

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" / Pope Francis Says That Hell Fire Does Not Exist / April 2018... The Month Of Abundance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.