Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" (585 Views)

Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft / African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law / Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" by Daviddson(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm writing this to point out the visible hate and intolerance being demonstrated by many Christians here on Nairaland about the Islamic Section created by Nairaland and towards the Muslims. Though I wasn't a member of this forum before that division was initiated, I'll in all honesty not blame the owners of this forum for doing it.
From what I read, it was reported that many Christians were invading threads opened by Muslims and muddying them with varying insults and abuse on their beliefs. Coupled with the threats Seun was getting he had to put that put-off declaration to protect them from trolls.
Re: Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" by Daviddson(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2018
...Se.un may not have been be fair in that he has yet to create a sub-section for we Christians too, but it's instructive to note that 99.9% of people trolling the Christians hère are NOT Muslims but atheists. So why do many so-called Christians invade (despite the caveat emptor that an Islamic declaration will be posted on their profile grin) Islamic Section to post all sort of unprintable things about their "prophet" and faith?
This is very bad. You can't convince people whose beliefs you've trampled on and made caricature of. The Apostles never used that style of preaching. So why should we?
It seem to me that many Christians hide under the cover of "Islam is a violent religion" to hate on Muslims, even when there's no visible cause for that. That's very un-Christain!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" by Daviddson(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2018
... Evang. Ravi Zacharias once quoted an Indian proverb that says: "After you've cut off my nose, there's no need giving me a rose to smell." How do you expect a Muslim to see the light of the Gospel after you've muddied that person's psyche and self-esteem through your abusive character and intolerance toward him?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" by Daviddson(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2018
Contributions are welcome.
Re: Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" by superhumanist(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2018
Nonsense.

Here are some facts for you

1. There should have never been an islam section in the first place. Or if that is the case, every religion should have its sub-section

2. The islam section was created as a result of threats. We know how our brothers in Allah can get bloody.

3. Some muslims have admitted that the division makes their religion to look less tolerant

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" by Ofemmanu1: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2018
IF you don't have thick skin, you won't go far.

moslems hav no thick skins, they only wants praises and no critics.

There maybe jihad going on in that islamic section that non moslems won't know.

Anyways, we don't fhuking care-let em create their threads and make comments all by themselves.

Whenever its a Christian thread, yall, mofo's are welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" by Emmanystone: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Ofemmanu1:
IF you don't have thick skin, you won't go far.

moslems hav no thick skins, they only wants praises and no critics.

There maybe jihad going on in that islamic section that non moslems won't know.

Anyways, we don't fhuking care-let em create their threads and make comments all by themselves.

Whenever its a Christian thread, yall, mofo's are welcome.
cheesy cheesy Don't call them Mofos nah. Davidson said we can't win them over like that. And he is right.

Sir Davidson, i repent from today. Abeg incaase i slip and you notice, pls rebuke me. Our father rebukes thise He loves, so your rebuke will be welcomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" by Ofemmanu1: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Emmanystone:

cheesy cheesy Don't call them Mofos nah. Davidson said we can't win them over like that. And he is right.

Sir Davidson, i repent from today. Abeg incaase i slip and you notice, pls rebuke me. Our father rebukes thise He loves, so your rebuke will be welcomed.

Its okay bro, I withdraw my statement.

Happy Weekend!
Re: Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" by Emmanystone: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ofemmanu1:

Its okay bro, I withdraw my statement.

Happy Weekend!
Same to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" by enilove(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Daviddson:
Hello everyone. I'm writing this to point out the visible hate and intolerance being demonstrated by many Christians here on Nairaland about the Islamic Section created by Nairaland and towards the Muslims. Though I wasn't a member of this forum before that division was initiated, I'll in all honesty won't blame the owners of this forum for doing it.
From what I read, it was reported that many Christians were invading threads opened by Muslims and muddying them with varying insults and abuse on their beliefs. Coupled with the threats Seun was getting he had to put that put-off declaration to protect them from trolls.

Those allegations are wrong .
From the beginning of Islam , the Muslims all over have been the ones exhibiting and carrying out hatred against Christianity , in the Quran and in their deeds .
It is not wrong to pay them back in their own coin.
Re: Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" by Daviddson(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
enilove:

Those allegations are wrong .
From the beginning of Islam , the Muslims all over have been the ones exhibiting and carrying out hatred against Christianity , in the Quran and in their deeds .
It is not wrong to pay them back in their own coin.
It's wrong bro. You can debate them without dragging yourselves on the mud. You can disagree with any of their beliefs without sounding hateful. I must say that Mr Olaadegbu does this very well, in his interactions and debate with Muslims and atheists.
Re: Islamic Section And The Hypocrisy And Hate Of Some Nairaland "Christians" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Daviddson:

It's wrong bro. You can debate them without dragging yourselves on the mud. You can disagree with any of their beliefs without sounding hateful. I must say that Mr Olaadegbu does this very well, in his interactions and debate with Muslims and atheists.

Thanks for the compliments. To God be all the glory! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Quran Is A Holy Book, Why Do Muslims Still Accept Some Bible's Message? / Muslims, Please React To Put Pressure On Bokoharam To Release Christian Girl Fro / Pope Francis Says That Hell Fire Does Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.