Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Friends...eat...wear... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends...eat...wear... (335 Views)

Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) / Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up / Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends...eat...wear... by JoeyDdamsel(f): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hello guys, If you enjoyed my last posts. Kindly click on my link below and kindly subscribe. Thanks
https://mybleedingedge..com.ng/

Have you ever sat down to consider how these three things affect how you think, feel and how you are judged?

Well, I guess most haven't. So let me break it down for y'all.

An instance, I was in Paris during the Fashion Week and wore a Louis Vuitton Red gown matched with some simple Lapearl accessories and had my hair woven in a fish braid then tucked in a stylish bun. But the eye popper was the backside of my dress, while everyone else had on floral gowns and jumpsuits, Noo... Not me... I had a bare backside except for a series of beads running from one shoulder to the next. I had ladies who wanted to be me, I had guys who were eye-raping me and of course I had ladies who walked up to me wanting to exchange contacts.

The catch Phrase

" You are what you Wear" comes to play here.

You ever been told

" Choose your Friends, Don't let them choose you"

Well... well... well... I'll tell you something now. If you hangout with hoodlums no matter how posh you act, you ain't gonna be taken seriously. Albert the guys that walk up to you also want your 'Cookie' and aren't interested in winning your heart. If you got a friend who is a known call girl, when you walk into a store or the mall to shop, What you think people are gonna be saying?

Let me enlighten you, they'll be like

'Damn, she gone and done IT again'

My all time favourite Food, I love food, I love to eat and I love chocolates. Yeah am a Foodie. I said it. I had always been on the big side but when I watched Khloe Khardashian's Revenge Body. I wanted to be her, I wanted to look like her. She is an inspiration to people out there in the world. It wasn't easy but she did it.

Fit2Fat2Fit believes if you don't diet you can't be fit.

'You are what you Eat'

You want to sit in front of the TV and eat a bucket of Ben n Jerry's then by all means go do that, only if you work out much more than you eat. If not....

I'll ask you a question

Can you go to the beach wearing a two piece bikini and still get whistles? If the answer is No. Then you got to marry THE GYM

"The best project you can ever work on is YOURSELF"

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!! Sales Rep In A Tech Startup / Val Mate Hookup: Strictly For The Single Ladies!!! / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.