Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Should Be Disarmed First Before The Militias - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Should Be Disarmed First Before The Militias (838 Views)

Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS / Assault On Disarmed Bandits Unacceptable – NAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Should Be Disarmed First Before The Militias by watchandpray1: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
If you want a tree to die, you must remove her roots not the branches!
The raise of militias is directly proportional to the attacks and killings by Fulani herdsmen...
The Inspector General of Police has commanded all the Commissioners of Police to disarm militias in every state. This is because those militias have started attacking those terrorist called fulani herdsmen. The question is; Has he ever commanded the commissioners to disarm those blood sucking fulani herdsmen terrorists?
In the criminal law, SELF DEFENSE is allowed and justified! The Government has failed woefully in defending of lives and properties that is why we are having militias today.
DISARMING THOSE MILITIAS WHILE SPARING THE TERRORIST FULANI HERDSMEN WILL DO US MORE HARM THAN GOOD. The fulani herdsmen terrorists are the reason for the raise of militias. They must be dealt with FIRST. When that is done, the Militias will automatically disappear

Re: The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Should Be Disarmed First Before The Militias by tydi(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
You all are blood sucking demons that all deserve to die...definitely one day you all will be visited by Allah's castigation ..
Re: The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Should Be Disarmed First Before The Militias by kettykings: 12:02am On Feb 02, 2018
tydi:
You all are blood sucking demons that all deserve to die...definitely one day you all will be visited by Allah's castigation ..
why , does Allah support armed herdsmen , his suggestion was disarm herdsmen before disarming militias , which to me is a very good suggestion, Quench the fire before blowing away the smoke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Should Be Disarmed First Before The Militias by SalamRushdie: 12:11am On Feb 02, 2018
The OP is right ...if herdsmen are disarmed then the militia will have no need to defend themselves and then also disarm..Going after militia instead of herdsmen is clearly putting the cart before the horse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Should Be Disarmed First Before The Militias by tydi(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2018
kettykings:

why , does Allah support armed herdsmen , his suggestion was disarm herdsmen before disarming militias , which to me is a very good suggestion, Quench the fire before blowing away the smoke.

nothing you say my brother to convince me from the fact that both are killers and blood suckers.
Re: The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Should Be Disarmed First Before The Militias by Turantula(m): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2018
tydi:

nothing you say my brother to convince me from the fact that both are killers and blood suckers.
Well said, but one is black EVIL and the other is perhaps a necessary evil wink
Re: The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Should Be Disarmed First Before The Militias by tydi(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Turantula:

Well said, but one is black EVIL and the other is perhaps a necessary evil wink

na you sabi wetin you der talk!
Re: The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Should Be Disarmed First Before The Militias by Sagamaje(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is the main reason Failure Buhari made all his security chiefs Fulani's aka Ague. Daft Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Should Be Disarmed First Before The Militias by Desyner: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
tydi:

Who is the aggressor here ? Herdsmen or militia ? Both the fire and smoke are bad when a house is on fire but the fire is the reason the smoke exists.

(1) (Reply)

Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria / APC Crisis Worsens As Tinubu Asks Oyegun, NWC To Resign / No Ransom Was Paid For Release Of Dapchi Girls - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.