Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB (2756 Views)

Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by Yyeske(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
drss2:
Don't mind d bmc crew. he's just working for food.
Counter my points if you have any.
Why didn't you or IPOB speak against the Fulani herdsmen menace before Nnamdi kanu talked about it or are you just trying to tell us that you're just knowing about it now?

When we say IPOB miscreants are brainwashed, some people will start shouting upandan.
Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by horsepower101: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Here are some predictions of
mazi nnamdi kanu.....

On 6th Feb.2014:
“As they campaign
vigorously for elections, you
would think, they are coming to grow the
economy, enthrone justice,
breed unity and tolerance,
love for one another. No,
they are coming to elevate
Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security
agencies by sacking all
competent hands and
replace them with their
kinsmen to drive their
ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani
herdsmen will be armed and
encouraged to slaughter us
with impunity, and their
masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved
forever. Those who do not,
believe me, will soon see it
happen before their eyes.”

ON 12 Oct 2014:
The Fulani will take over the entire South as a
continuation of their age old
agenda to Islamize Eastern
Nigeria. They will brazenly
seize our land in a pretence
of creating grazing fields for the Fulani. Then the
conquest will be complete;
we will become their slaves
forever.”

On 6th Nov 2014:
Between Jonathan and
Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only
option; Jonathan is weak
and confused, Buhari is a
bloodthirsty tyrant, who will
destroy the land with his
sectional views. His kinsmen will take over the military
and the security architecture
of the land. Christians and
Easterners will become
endangered species; He will
use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his
ethnic group. My people will
suffer.”

On 2nd Dec. 2014:
Then a group deadlier than
Boko Haram will emerge,
they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our
people and their master will
protect, defend and even
arm them because their sole
agenda is to enslave us
forever. Those who cannot see it now will soon see it.
The hatred in their souls for my
people is legendary. They
do not see us as humans.
They kill, slaughter, burn and
destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA.
My people are in trouble.”

On 16th Jan 2015:
Unity flows with love and
mutual respect. This
artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel
and unbeliever is fake and
dangerous. We are better
off on our own. They kill
with impunity, yet they say
we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to
chase away Jonathan and
enslave us forever. They are
coming with vengeance,
anger and revenge for the
years they stayed out of power. They plan to
intimidate, silence and oppress
us. Their world view
is so strange and different
from ours; we are in big
trouble.”

On 15th March 2015:
All we ever wanted is
freedom to realise our full
potentials in the space of
land God Almighty placed us
on this planet, but there are
persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate
others. They hate freedom,
justice and fair play. They
enslaved Northerners for
centuries; they want to extend
and replicate this dominating culture down
South.
They use terror as a weapon
of intimidation, they have
no regard for non-Muslims,
they hate us with passion, yet they won’t let my people
go. Their only desire is to
dominate and oppress
others, once they are out of
power; they immediately
resort to either Pogroms (1966) Sharia law
introduction (2000/2001)
and Boko Haram (2011).
They are enemies of
peaceful co-existence. We
want freedom; we respect justice and equity, and
above all, we comply with
the sanctity of human life.
These people do not; they
use terror to intimidate and
subdue to rule over everybody else.”
Therefore no matter how
hard Buhari and his lobbyist
try to silence the messenger,
they cannot kill the message or
would outcome halt. Chiukwu Okike Abiahma
who sent his messenger
Nnamdi Kanu is mighty in
battle. Biafra restoration is
something no one can stop. The
world is only waiting for that great miracle!

3 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by deomelllo: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nigerians apologize to terrorists?

Silly and laughable Igbos..

grin grin grin
Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
I’m not sure what they did to Nnamdi Kanu but either dead or alive that man was taken away/out because he created a conversation that would have put the North at a disadvantage.

Due to Nnamdi Kanu’s activities, Nigeria across all regions began to talk about referendum, legality of secession, proper critique of the constitution and full scale restructuring that comes with devolution of power. The North and some collaborators as well as those who hate Igbo for no or personal reasons failed to see what the man was doing and wanted him taken out.

Now that Nnamdi Kanu has stopped being vocal, we are no longer, as a people, talking about referendum, legality of secession, proper critique of the constitution and full scale restructuring that comes with devolution of power that would have benefitted us all.

I would never let an outsider take shots at my people for whatever reason but sanity requires that when an enemy or a disliked person takes up a course that would benefit eveyone then differences should be tucked away.

6 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
kettykings:
Please who else has this line of thought, reading what has befallen the Benue, Taraba People in the hands of fulanis and the people of Cross River who witnessed the invasion of Cameronian soldiers.

Please before you cut of my head i hated NK with a passion while taking IPOB as the most brainwashed and vulnerable people in the world.

Please Air your views on this.

You hate Kanu? Why?
Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by zendy: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu wanted a referendum that would just fall from heaven or how do you think he'll get it? If it could be that easy then I can request for a state in Nigeria, I'll be the governor and you'll be my deputy with our normal federal allocation every month, how about that?

You miss the point. The point is that if Kanu is calling for a referendum then he actually did nothing wrong.

How, when and where he gwts a referendum is a completely different thing, but the call its self, for a referendum, is not wrong and neither is it illegal

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by Yyeske(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
zendy:

You miss the point. The point is that if Kanu is calling for a referendum then he actually did nothing wrong.

How, when and where he gwts a referendum is a completely different thing, but the call its self, for a referendum, is not wrong and neither is it illegal
His calling for a referendum isn't a bad idea and I never said so, all I'm after is how would he or any other person go about it without constituting a nuisance to the law of the land.
I believe you have lawyers who are IPOB members, he should've asked them the modalities about the quest for a referendum in Nigeria and how to go about it. Simple.
Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by chairman00100: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Yyeske:
His calling for a referendum isn't a bad idea and I never said so, all I'm after is how would he or any other person go about it without constituting a nuisance to the law of the land.
I believe you have lawyers who are IPOB members, he should've asked them the modalities about the quest for a referendum in Nigeria and how to go about it. Simple.

so why are you so pained about anything Kanu and IPOB?
Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by Yyeske(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
chairman00100:

so why are you so pained about anything Kanu and IPOB?
He made Ndigbo lose a chance of having Biafra anytime soon with his silly unguarded utterances and actions, that's why I'm pained.
Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by gartamanta: 3:49am On Feb 05, 2018
Yyeske:
He made Ndigbo lose a chance of having Biafra anytime soon with his silly unguarded utterances and actions, that's why I'm pained.

How can you be pained when you are clearly not Igbo?

How can you be pained about something that has nothing to do with you?

Are you pained about fulani herdsmen killing people in your precious "one Nigeria"?
Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by Yyeske(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
gartamanta:

How can you be pained when you are clearly not Igbo?

How can you be pained about something that has nothing to do with you?

Are you pained about fulani herdsmen killing people in your precious "one Nigeria"?
I put it to you that you a Somali Jew if I'm not Igbo
Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by adeolakemi: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu wanted a referendum that would just fall from heaven or how do you think he'll get it? If it could be that easy then I can request for a state in Nigeria, I'll be the governor and you'll be my deputy with our normal federal allocation every month, how about that?
you can demand for what? a state when your family doesnt recognise your importance how will the larger community queue behind you I pity any fool who looks up to you for inspiration
Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by adeolakemi: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Yyeske:
See IPOB miscreants all over the thread talking as if the Fulani herdsmen menace just started yesterday, where were they over the years when it was all going on, I guess Nnamdi kanu took them on a trip to Mars.
Nobody supports the killing and destruction by them but why didn't you speak up earlier, I guess you spoke now because Nnamdi kanu made it an issue and because most IPOB miscreants still want the proscribed terrorist IPOB to remain relevant, they'd always want to attach the recent killings to their runaway god.
there will be a great testimony the day you reason like an adult

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by adeolakemi: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
zendy:

you should have ignored the thing he's not worth it
Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kids everywhere
Re: Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
adeolakemi:
you should have ignored the thing he's not worth it
E pain am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Video: Inspector General Of Police, Ibrahim Idris – Transmission / 2019: Enugu Market Women Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term / Nnamdi Kanu Provides 3 More Evidence Why Jubril Aminu Is Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.