Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | (2621 Views)

Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by DAMIDEZ12(m): 12:40am On Feb 02, 2018
Rapper, M.I has Got The Confident To profess his love for on-screen goddess, Rita Dominic.
The rapper made an open declaration of love to the beautiful actress asking her to give him a chance and promised to love her like no one man has ever done
Watch video below

Source: https://proudlyloaded.com/celebrity-news/m-i-to-actress-rita-dominic-id-love-you-like-no-man-has-ever-done-before-watch/

1 Share

Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by Snow02: 12:46am On Feb 02, 2018
this short nigga want to chop what some of us have been dreaming of angry

5 Likes

Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by Snow02: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by okachie1(m): 12:51am On Feb 02, 2018
Congrats in advance Miss. Dominic!

2 Likes

Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by ZirdoRoray(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2018
Ehen...so this short black boy sabi love woman?

4 Likes

Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by Mariangeles(f): 1:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Lol...Guys are so cruel
Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by Mizsylviah(f): 1:38am On Feb 02, 2018
MI u too much grin

3 Likes

Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by ominilongest(m): 2:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Snow02:
someone that is mad angry

Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by Olifiz(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Ehen...so this short black boy sabi love woman?

Lol. Bro haba now.
Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by cruzita(f): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2018
MI U WAN DATE UR AUNTY
Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by DONFASZY(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2018
U c why short people like big tins
Chidinma cars are bigger Dan her and she is so small n short
Dis dwarf too want to use ladder to claim wetin bross dey find since

Impossible for small doctor to ask geneviee on a date
Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by adehadex(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Enjoying comments
Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by Alexgeneration(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
MI can your nozzle oil her engine? You know her kini is very strong and matured

Don't come back online begging for funds for dickkk transplant
Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by apexJ(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Snow02:
nigga its high tym u woke frm dah dream

your small mind de play tricks on you
Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by b3llo(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
It's not a bad thing to dream big..... M.I my arewa Nigga, you will surely get what you desire.
Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by Threebear(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
If these two marry their child will be tall as tyrion lannister grin

Re: M.I To Actress, Rita Dominic – I’d Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before” | by royalamour(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Nude Pics Leaks, Making Her The #1 Trending Topic On Social Media / Skales And His Girlfriend Neza Celebrate One Year Anniversary, Mr Eazi Reacts / Yung Millennium Hotels And Suites Owerri Owns By 23yrs Old Man [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.