Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth (40796 Views)

HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? / CiSHAN Reacts As Rivers Nurse Talks About HIV Patients At Her Hospital / ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by candyx: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2018
NewsWorthy247:
A new mum was pictured applying makeup on her face shortly after giving birth.

The mother, dressed in her hospital gown and looking weary from the exertion of labour, was seen with her makeup kit in front of her while she looked into a mirror and beat her face into submission.

See another photo below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/makeup-addict-woman-pictured-applying-makeup-on-her-hospital-bed-shortly-after-giving-birth.html

Seriously!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2018
Issaddictiontn

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by EmperorAlonzo1: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2018
NewsWorthy247:

The mother, dressed in her hospital gown and looking weary from the exertion of labour, was seen with her makeup kit in front of her while she looked into a mirror and beat her face into submission.

See another photo below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/makeup-addict-woman-pictured-applying-makeup-on-her-hospital-bed-shortly-after-giving-birth.html

and so?
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by KKKWHITE(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2018
efesodje:

I see nothing wrong here. The fact she has given birth does not mean she should stop looking good for her husband smiley
for her husband

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by PrettySleek(f): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2018
Her life her choice so what's d big deal? As long as applying make up doesn't hurt d baby or any of her family members in anyway it's cool! Maybe she wan snap picture and she has to look her best grin grin grin congratulations to her jor

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by kikiwendy(f): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2018
Awwwwn.. Congrats new mummy and please take your time in making up.. Love ya style
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Yabsun(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2018
No time. Going back to the street to continue slaying

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Reference(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2018
angry When the baby is to take in your natural ambience in all its glory for proper bonding the poor little thing will be sniffing mercury and sucking wax. They then grow up come on Nairaland and talk rubbish via malformed brains. Where is the father sef to trash that bloody crayon set.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by MrRhymes101(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2018
She obviously wants to take the after birth pix... Wedding MC

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2018
PureMe01:
see as u don't conclude say she don marry...na ur brother dey marry am??

Guy I gats 2 assume say she Don marry na grin

Abi the proper thing no be to born pickin when you Don marry? cheesy

Although the Naija definition na slaymama-babymama everywhere cheesy. So I get your point though wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by HotIce90(f): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Is like the labour no pain her

Why e go pain am. Something wey don wide go still pain?
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by SA25(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2018
God bless women

2 Likes

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Why this packaging when everything was wide and open for all in that delivery room to see? grin

Women are great species and I respect them a lot. I remember few years ago in Pakistan when my men and I were helping a lady to the hospital and she delivered in our truck. That day I became a paediatrician for few minutes before a real one appeared. grin
Pakistan huh cheesy
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by PureMe01: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2018
efesodje:

Guy I gats 2 assume say she Don marry na grin

Abi the proper thing no be to born pickin when you Don marry? cheesy

Although the Naija definition na slaymama-babymama everywhere cheesy. So I get your point though wink
ok I understand u now..at least from d positive look of things
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Makuos: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2018
efesodje:

I see nothing wrong here. The fact she has given birth does not mean she should stop looking good for her husband smiley

So in your mentality, looking good is by painting your face

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2018
Makuos:

So in your mentality, looking good is by painting your face

Guy face front. Don't talk trash this morning.

What's wrong in what I wrote.What if she really is married and would be having family and friends visiting the hospital to see mother and baby, you want her to look like trash in front of them? Guy shift angry
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Themandator: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2018
Do you want her husband to ask her about the whereabouts of his wife when he enters the ward...she must return to the state the husband knows of

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by holuwertobex(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2018
back to market

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by emmaitive(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Make up has become another god to them.smh

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by raymexx: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Why this packaging when everything was wide and open for all in that delivery room to see? grin

Women are great species and I respect them a lot. I remember few years ago in Pakistan when my men and I were helping a lady to the hospital and she delivered in our truck. That day I became a paediatrician for few minutes before a real one appeared. grin
what were u doing in Pakistan?
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Elnino4ladies: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2018
HotIce90:
Why e go pain am. Something wey don wide go still pain?

Choii! You haf spoil finish
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Makuos: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2018
efesodje:

Guy face front. Don't talk trash this morning.

What's wrong in what I wrote.What if she really is married and would be having family and friends visiting the hospital to see mother and baby, you want her to look like trash in front of them? Guy shift angry

I laugh at your mentality!!! How do u handle trash Is it by painting it or by washing/cleaning it

The baby she gave birth to, will she also paint the baby face so the baby can also look good when her family and friends visit the hospital

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2018
Inviting hubby for another shot. Nothing do you madam, life is a choice
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Makuos:

I laugh at your mentality!!! How do u handle trash Is it by painting it or by washing/cleaning it

The baby she gave birth to, will she also paint the baby face so the baby can also look good when her family and friends visit the hospital

Dude everyman to his own. Have a good day
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by larrydeck(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2018
People wil come to say ello
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by UncleJudax(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2018
joinnow:
Yes na to snap and post on Instagram and twitter
i must to trend syndrome grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by guru90: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2018
After off loading.... Flexing continue!!!!
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by SolexxBarry(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2018
The fact you gave birth shouldn't mean u must not look good again,this is the kinda wife I need
Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by oobinna: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2018
For the cameras and straight to Facebook

NewsWorthy247:

See another photo below;

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by austinfab14(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2018
No time to waste time.
Give birth* slay*

1 Like

Re: Woman Applying Makeup On Her Hospital Bed Shortly After Giving Birth by kinzation(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2018
it's good to look good...slay momma ...

meanwhile check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150 / Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. / Risks Associated With MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.