Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,554 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari (2255 Views)

Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 / 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari / 6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by EternalTruths: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2018
Jihad In The South With or Without Buhari.

There is a Caliphate behind Buhari that desires to keep power to themselves forever.

They are calculative, bold and audacious in their plan.

Unknown to Southerners, Buhari's defeat or victory will never stop their jihad because they seek to rule forever.

I laugh at Southerners who think that Cattle Ranching is the solution.

Dear Southerners, Fulanis have no plan to ranch their cows because, their nomadic lifestyle is their coverup for jihad.

Therefore, even if Southerners go into cattle business through ranching, the Fulani people won't adopt that lifestyle.

As for Muslims in the West, don't think Fulanis will spare you guys because you people are Muslims.

Fulani people seek 3 things:

1) Power

2) Land

3) Wealth

If Buhari loses, they will blame the West because of Obasanjo and will seek vengeance against the West.

Southerners should remember that Buhari has never accepted defeat in any election he lost rather he always instigate bloodbath.

I wonder why Southerners think that Buhari will accept defeat at this stage.

As the saying goes " A Leopard Can Never Change Its Spot."

This Is The Caliphate's Plan

1) Eliminate Southerners & Middle Belt people from the security system.

2) Attack the country with Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists while seeking for cattle colonies in every LGA.

3) If the people resist by setting up Militias to defend themselves, send the police & military to disarm them.

4) Attack further until the people succumb to Cattle Estate.

5) Bring in Fulanis from all over Africa to settle down in Southern & Central Nigeria.

6) They will ask for LGA/Emir/Sharia status.

If Buhari fails to achieve all these, they will pass power across to another Hausa Fulani.

If Buhari is kicked out of power, they will repeat Operation ISIS in the West as revenge for Obasanjo's opposition.

Southerners should get ready because these guys are determine to achieve their objective and they have lots of money to do so courtesy of NigerDelta oil & gas.

8 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

There is a Caliphate behind Buhari that desires to keep power to themselves forever.

Unknown to Southerners, Buhari's defeat or victory will never stop their jihad because they seek to rule forever.

Dear Southerners, Fulanis have no plan to ranch their cows because, their nomadic lifestyle is their coverup for jihad.

Therefore, even if Southerners go into cattle business through ranching, the Fulani people won't adopt that lifestyle.

As for Muslims in the West, don't think Fulanis will spare you guys because you people are Muslims.

1) Power

2) Land

3) Wealth

If Buhari loses, they will blame the West because of Obasanjo and will seek vengeance against the West.

Southerners should remember that Buhari has never accepted defeat in any election he lost rather he always instigate bloodbath.

2) Attack the country with Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists while seeking for cattle colonies in every LGA.

3) If the people resist by setting up Militias to defend themselves, send the police & military to disarm them.

5) Bring in Fulanis from all over Africa to settle down in Southern & Central Nigeria.

If Buhari fails to achieve all these, they will pass power across to another Hausa Fulani.

If Buhari is kicked out of power, they will repeat Operation ISIS in the West as revenge for Obasanjo's opposition.

Southerners should get ready because these guys are determine to achieve their objective and they have lots of money to do so courtesy of NigerDelta oil & gas.
Say no to the dull@rds.

A__t__i__k__u__l__a__t__e
2__0__1__9

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by 12submarine(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2018
Stop instigating crisis in Nigeria. Perhaps you have other place to go but many other Nigerians including myself have no other place to go. Election will be conducted and who ever wins will become the the president, there won't be crisis. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by HOLYDICK(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2018
J
Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by EternalTruths: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2018
12submarine:
Stop instigating crisis in Nigeria. Perhaps you have other place to go but many other Nigerians including myself have no other place to go. Election will be conducted and who ever wins will become the the president, there won't be crisis. Peace.

Tell that to Ex SGF Olu Falae , Ex Vice Admiral Samuel Afolayan, Agatus, Northern Christians etc.

Ask why Buhari is keeping quiet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by MrMystrO(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2018
All you keep Professing is the Problem every time. Don't you think it will be better if you can come up with some solutions in these your write-ups too? Talking only about catastrophes waiting to befall us makes u sound more like a Paranoid Conspiracy theorist, and Nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by 12submarine(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Tell that to Ex SGF Olu Falae , Ex Vice Admiral Samuel Afolayan, Agatus, Northern Christians etc.

Pls stop instigating war in Nigeria.
Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

1) Power

2) Land

3) Wealth

Makes sense

7 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by Luckylife(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2018
12submarine:

Pls stop instigating war in Nigeria.
This your direction is misplaced . A wise man will direct is advice to the root instigators of war which are those extremists,fulanis heldsmen and their elements in government directly and indirectly sponsoring jihad by the actions and inaction . I wouldn't be surprise if you are from the south that use fear and intimidation to pretend you don't see the obvious and secret jihad is eminent. Continue living in a fool paradise and foolishly shy away to the facts till they Fulani extremists take your generation unawares as the did in Kwara state.

11 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by DoTheNeedful: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2018
imhotep:

Say no to the dull@rds.

A__t__i__k__u__l__a__t__e
2__0__1__9

From one Fulani to another. I dey laff.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by yomi96(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2018
Stop the plenty prayers for the Nation and go get your PVC.
Inec counts votes not prayer points. say no to dullards and embrace technocrats. #back2daura 2019

3 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2018
well said, but instead of them to succeed, Nigeria would rather divide

3 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by Firgemachar: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

You are mentioning Yorubas yet you are so apprehensive.
It doesn't make sense.
No regrets booting GEJ out.

1 Like

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by powerkey: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2018
Firgemachar:

It doesn't make sense.

Yorubas suffers the bad economy most under APC/Buhari...and this is just the beginning of their pains.

Fulani terrorists herdsmen have taken over Ogun state and will soon have a caliphate there, then move towards Lagos...

Annihilate those that brought this evil upon Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by ZZ22: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2018
yomi96:
Stop the plenty prayers for the Nation and go get your PVC.
Inec counts votes not prayer points. say no to dullards and embrace technocrats. #back2daura 2019
You don't get it, do you? Buhari will never relinquish power without bloodbath citing 2011 massacre done in his name because he lost. Your prayers should be let him not contest

4 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by 12submarine(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2018
Firgemachar:

It doesn't make sense.
Don't mind him. Some people are just bent in having the experience of war in this country. Dude is very likely an Easterner, how the cases of Yorubas and and Benue become his greatest reason for going into war is what I don't understand. I don't like the way the country is being handled under Buhari, but instigating war is just unacceptable. Someone up there just quoted and described me as a southern coward, those are the types you can't find when the real war they pray for commences.

1 Like

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by Firgemachar: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2018
powerkey:

Yorubas suffers the bad economy most under APC/Buhari...and this is just the beginning of their pains.

Fulani terrorists herdsmen have taken over Ogun state and will soon have a caliphate there, then move towards Lagos...

Annihilate those that brought this evil upon Nigeria.

All I see is delusion-inspired wishful thinking against Yorubas which will NEVER come to pass.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by funlord(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2018
This pained ipob o.p has finally gone psycho with hate! grin

1 Like

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by Firgemachar: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2018
12submarine:

Don't mind him. Some people are just bent in having the experience of war in this country. Dude is very likely an Easterner, how the cases of Yorubas and and Benue become his greatest reason for going into war is what I don't understand. I don't like the way the country is being handled under Buhari, but instigating war is just unacceptable.

The loooonatics are yet to get over GEJ's ouster.
They have never had it so good like that era.
Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by 12submarine(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2018
funlord:

This o.p has finally gone psycho with hate! grin
Is not about hate, majority of Nigerians are passing through hard times in this administration, but aggravating the situation by calling for war under one assumption that some people are carrying out jihad is very disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2018
DemonInSiege:

Why must we vote between 2 Fulani people? Buhari and Atiku
you have a point.
It will be good to have a Tiv or Nupe president, if "North" is the issue here

3 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by MrMystrO(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2018
12submarine:

Is not about hate, majority of Nigerians are passing through hard times in this administration, but aggravating the situation by calling for war under one assumption that some people are carrying out jihad is very disturbing.

But honestly, Some people are bent on carrying out jihad in Nigeria and this is NOT a joke. All the Armed northern military groups in Nigeria have a plan which doesn't just involve dominating the North, OF COURSE NOT, But the WHOLE Nigeria and to think that most of their Benefactors are not in top Positions in Government is absolutely Ridiculous. If you look at the state of the World today, There is a global war of The west(Christianity) Against the East (Islam) and the Muslims see it as a Holy war(jihad) because they feel there's a plan by the westerners to Annihilate them and they feel it is their birthright to fight for their Survival and the survival of their beliefs and this war is definitely ongoing in Nigeria too at the moment, just that most Christians are oblivious to it. Nevertheless, i do Not see panic as the solution to the Problem but as a tool to worsen the problem. Instead let us come together and look for Reasonable solutions to the problem, as that would be the best way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by SalamRushdie: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2018
12submarine:

The onlybperaon instigating crisis is the bigot called Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by sapientia(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2018
.Buahri have destroyed Nigeria
Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2018
MrMystrO:

But honestly, Some people are bent on carrying out jihad in Nigeria and this is NOT a joke. All the Armed northern military groups in Nigeria have a plan which doesn't just involve dominating the North, OF COURSE NOT, But the WHOLE Nigeria and to think that most of their Benefactors are not in top Positions in Government is absolutely Ridiculous. If you look at the state of the World today, There is a global war of The west(Christianity) Against the East (Islam) and the Muslims see it as a Holy war(jihad) because they feel there's a plan by the westerners to Annihilate them and they feel it is their birthright to fight for their Survival and the survival of their beliefs and this war is definitely ongoing in Nigeria too at the moment, just that most Christians are oblivious to it. Nevertheless, i do Not see panic as the solution to the Problem but as a tool to worsen the problem. Instead let us come together and look for Reasonable solutions to the problem, as that would be the best way to go.
Wow diplomacy is key to any problem(referring to your last statement).
Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2018
Nobody has a monopoly to violence!

We are wiser! We are ahead of them! Every right thinking Nigerian knew what they were up to.

Hence the rejection of being colonized via cattle colony!

Your write-up is a reminder! a wake up call to all!

I love what Imolites did with Rochas when he decided to rename a church to Buhari's name!

They stood up to him! we elected these people, they can't be right all the time, where they are wrong, lets stand-up to them!

Charity begins at home! Expose any governor who is not developing your state!

Then this northern power tussle will be a thing of the past!

Like I said before, if they insist, they will be shocked!

No one deserve to be a slave in his/her country!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by collinsfhk(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Nigerians wake up. The interest of Nigerians in general can never be championed by a northerner in Nigeria. Not again, it's too late.

Let's arise and ensure a southerner gets into power come 2019. Shun their divide and rule tactics and fight for a common cause o southerners.

The least solution to the challenges staring our faces is regional autonomy, which a northerner can never champion be it Christian or Moslem.

5 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by kamalcole3000: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

1) Power

2) Land

3) Wealth

Flesh and blood h ave not reveal this to you.

4 Likes

Re: Jihad In The South With Or Without Buhari by crimeboss: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

1) Power

2) Land

3) Wealth

On the issue of fulanis attacking the west, buhari's people will be well accommodated when they import their madness from the sahara north, so take it easy we know how treat their insanity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mods, What Secretary Of State Said About West, East And North. An EYE Opener! / Breaking News : Fayemi Wins Ekiti State Governorship Election / BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.