Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari (84461 Views)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Evince:

U wey dey association of spoilt children nko
Ah no na association of good children I dey.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by PDPGuy: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
My favorites on this list are Donald Duke, Dankwambo, and Fela Durotoye.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by donqx: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
oh
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Evince(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ah no na association of good children I dey.

Story. How u go be child when u follow campaign for the ancestors that re bleeping us in Nigeria
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Evince:

Story. How u go be child when u follow campaign for the ancestors that re bleeping us in Nigeria
Spoilt child.Abeg I am a good child don't come and spoil me.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by crookes(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all.

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Dayoara: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
The race and battle for presidency is getting tougher and tighter..... I would love Kwankanso if he has a western Christian running mate.
Fela Durotoye.... It takes more than sweet talk to run a govt.... Any way Obama was also a good orator and he did well.
Atiku is just the flip side of PMB.
Tunde Bakare.... I reserve my comment.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
buhariguy:
I didn't see any candidate there.

you mean no Ibo?
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by crookes(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by harmbhrosz(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ngokafor:

Atiku has a better chance than other candidates

As cool as a Donald Duke being President is...He will not win....The only person who can dislodge that fulani herdsmen called buhari is Atiku...

...Facts
and you've forgotten that even Atiku is a Fulani man?

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by kense88: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
jonero4:
PMB all d way
#istandforbuhari2019
If you wish us buhari. We wsih you benue massacre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Odingo1: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Even this statement reeks of bigotry.

Only an Igbo man can rid Nigeria of injustice.

I'm assuming you mean the likes of Arthur Nzeribe in 1993 or Daniel Kanu of 1998.

Or maybe you are referring to those that goaded Jonathan to contesting in 2011.

No, I'm sure you mean Nnamdi Kanu supporters who don't even believe in the Nigerian Nation.

Honestly, but for the immediate history the Igbo would have been deserving of having the benefit of ruling the nation. But Alex Ekwueme has departed this world.

In any case, many of his kinsmen never even projected him or his likes as worthy of the highest office.

The more you guys discrinate against the Igbos the more Nigeria sink into abysss, injustice breed anarchy .....
It is the turn of Igbo man to be there, Niger Delta finish under GEJ; Yoruba under Obasanjo, the north took their turn under Yaradua and Buhari, when Buhari finishes, in all equity and fairness SE should go for the unity of Nigeria.
When Yoruba was compensated why didn't you guys look for another Nigerian from another tribe that is more trustworthy.
Nigeria will never know peace if Igbo people are sidelined and not giving their turn.When the north was denied their turn they make sure that Nigeria was burnt to ashes through bokoharam and push Buhari there by fire by force.
If you guys feign ignorance,reality will bring it to your faces.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by GavelSlam: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Odingo1:

The more you guys discrinate against the Igbos the more Nigeria sink into abysss, injustice breed anarchy .....
It is the turn of Igbo man to be there, Niger Delta finish under GEJ; Yoruba under Obasanjo, the north took their turn under Yaradua and Buhari, when Buhari finish in all equity and fairness SE should go for the unity of Nigeria.
When Yoruba was compensated why didn't you guys look for another Nigerian from another tribe that is more trustworthy.
Nigeria will never know peace in Igbo people are sidelined and not giving their turn.

Ok tell me it is not the turn of Middle belt or they don't matter?
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Time will tell grin
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by adams123: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
TRUELY, AM TIRED OF THESE SO CALLED POLITICAL LEADERS SO FAR, LET GO FOR NEW HANDS...
I LIKE ONE DR YUNUSA TANKO & PROFESSOR CHIDI ODINKALU.
YOU GUYS CAN CHECK THEIR INTEGRITY TOO PLS
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by omenka1: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
If only Duke can be given a chance, am sure he can cause the real change we clamour for. But hyenas and jackals will say over their dead bodies
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Reference:

You people have started again with this 'hope' mentality. Democracy and governance doesn't work that way. Hope is the preserve of one who is bigger and better than you. Thus you don't employ a help and hope he or she performs. No. You set standards, evaluate performance by those standards and continue or terminate based on a set time evaluation.

Now, what is an elected official, a master or a servant...

Yes. i see hope based on his past performances and that's enough for me to know that he's capable and for your take home, we don't practice democracy in Nigeria,what we practice here is pure dictatorship. While some have termed themselves masters for life.
come next election i will personally vote the person that ain't among this birds into power...

have u ever seen a scenario where Nigeria president willingly resigned when he's unfit and unable to serve? lets be realistic for once.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Odingo1: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Ok tell me it is not the turn of Middle belt or they don't matter?
Middle Belt is under north, after the Igbos when Buhari finishes in 2023, presidency will go back to north and North central will take their turn.
Those pushing for Donald Duke are mischievously doing that to make sure that Igbos never rule Nigeria,is Donald Duke better than Peter Obi,Chares Soludo, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Oby Ezekwesili, Ike Ekweremadu etc, the more you guys do that the more Nigeria decay,yoruba was compensated after Abiola saga with Obasanjo, it will be foolhardy for Nigerians of other tribe to jump Igbos when it is their turn to another Niger Delta that just finish their tenure yesterday, that is a total display of discrimination.
Let us tell ourselves the truth,
The North will not take that if it is their turn,[b]dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood [/b]neither will the SW.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Strong candidates in deed. Make una no kee persin wit laff abeq grin
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by GavelSlam: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Odingo1:

Middle Belt is under north, after the Igbos when Buhari finishes in 2023, presidency will go back to north and North central will take their turn.
Those pushing for Donald Duke are mischievously doing that to make sure that Igbos never rule Nigeria,is Donald Duke better than Peter Obi,Chares Soludo, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Oby Ezekwesili, Ike Ekweremadu etc, the more you guys do that the more Nigeria decay,yoruba was compensated after Abiola saga with Obasanjo, it will be foolhardy for Nigerians of other tribe to jump Igbos when it is their turn to another Niger Delta that just finish their tenure yesterday, that is a total display of discrimination.
Let us tell ourselves the truth,
The North will not take that if it is their turn,dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood [/b]neither will the SW.

[b]Where was this clamour when Nnamdi Kanu sold you seccession.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
#PMB1523

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Odingo1: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Where was this clamour when Nnamdi Kanu sold you recession.
Nnamdi Kanu is fighting a separate course outside Nigeria project, not all Igbos is in support of Nnamdi Kanu ideology of a separate nation.
To heal majority of Igbo people wound and feeling of marginalization, Igbo people should be giving their turn after Buhari in 2023.

Nigerians did it for Yorubas in 1999 to heal their wound, opportunity did it for Niger Delta under GEJ,Buhari and Yaradua did it for the north, Igbos should be allowed for the unity of the country otherwise nothing good will be coming to Nigeria, all tribes should be accommodated in Nigeria project and all should get their shot at presidency when it is their turn.. Every region have good notable people that can do a good job.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by uvalued(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:
None of the above

Do u want to bet?

Bet with yor life?
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Evince(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Spoilt child.Abeg I am a good child don't come and spoil me.

Me still dey untouched so chillas na u wan spoil me
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by zhuche(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
Atiku will win but there will be litigations
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by aamstih: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
You need money to run for presidency too.

teekay213:
I would have love Donald Duke to be president but he has too many billionaire friends who are going to monopolized the Nigeria economy.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Ikpoemma1279: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Why can't we try the young man there must we continue with tested and trusted and at the end of the day we end up with the likes of our present nightmare.

Nigerians make we wise up and change the change o
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by DONFASZY(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
I prefer d 2 men on suit
young
dis old fools should go n rest
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Anthrophile(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Your time begins now !
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Mydazz(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Anyone of them as long as it's not PMB
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Jonagha: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
well, if non of the above qualifies for the position then who does or who do u suggest in ur own opinion? som must do.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
harmbhrosz:
and you've forgotten that even Atiku is a Fulani man?

I have not forgotten I am only stating facts and giving you all a reality check...Umaru Musa Yaradua was a Fulani man from Katsina,but i am sure you will agree with me that he was not like buhari...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.