Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari (84452 Views)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Promismike(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ok
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Kobicove(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Donald Duke is our man...

Say no to old cargo politicians!

9 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by KKKWHITE(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Except a white man rule again the situation of this country will keep on deteriorating

4 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by magiki(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
It can only be,
DUKE
OR
FELA.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by joedams: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
2 and 7...the others can kiss my black ass

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by michoim(m): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
They are just 'make me shine ' . They're going nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Snow02: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Donald Duke >>>

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Otapipia: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:
None of the above

Do u want to bet?
9ja bet Don finish you.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by ordinaryjoe: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Me... Patiently waiting for the next BBN thread and u know why grin grin grin grin
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by seyoops4u: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Which are ?
Tolabell:
I can only see two..
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by ezyk(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Duke may get support from buhari seff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by darkelf: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Only Duke and Dankwambo should be considered else "we go still dey where we dey".

Word

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by berniceunice: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Among all the candidates listed above ,I think Donald duke will be the most prefer candidate.

4 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Automatic3444(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nigeria need a young, vibrant and educated president not those old cargo...who can not operate android phone

5 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by martineverest(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
it seems strong is d new name for weakness....what's d meaning of strong again sef
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by seyoops4u: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
If NONE of these people can dislodge and CALL OUT the so-called "CABAL".. They should all goan sleep abeg, we're tired of recycling
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by driand(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Yes but he preferred Jonathan in 2007.
Jonathan never contested 2007
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by ezyk(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Duke may get support from Buhari seff.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by martineverest(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
ordinaryjoe:
Me... Patiently waiting for the next BBN thread and u know why grin grin grin grin
same here.....we will now control nairaland now...as mods don fucck up

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by talk2percy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
The 55years old can come onboard. This old Daura man is a big mistake

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by godofuck231: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by godofuck231: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Tolabell:
I can only see two..
atiku and duke, the rest go find rope
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by IfoyinTEDO(f): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
lawalosky:
And who said this niggars upthere can compete with PMB in 2019, some people dont really know the different between social media and outside world, believe it or leave it.. knownofthemcandefectBuharicome2019...
I suppose you mean NONE instead
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by princejenks(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
I would have said Lamido but the corruption burden he bears is quite huge but I know first hand what he did in Jigawa as governor,as for kwankwasor,his temperament is no different from the present occupier,very extreme character,a no no for a multi cultural Nigeria. Atiku seems cursed not to ever attain that position of president,obj made sure of that a long time ago. This dakwanbo guy looks good,maybe the remaining moneybags in pdp can queue up and market him,he looks like the lesser evil. For Duke and the rest,they should be content with appointments so they should also queue behind a more formidable candidate

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Atiku has a better chance than other candidates

As cool as a Donald Duke being President is...He will not win....The only person who can dislodge that fulani herdsmen called buhari is Atiku...

...Facts

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki is a stronger candidate than these yeye 7

Donald Duke even with his name can't get votes in North and half of South West.

Duke better start claiming his middle name is Danladi.... the North would NEVER EVER vote for him.
That Fela guy was added for laughs I am sure.

When last did you look at the Nigerian map ? Dont you see how big the North is ? Donald vs Buhari ? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by godofuck231: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
IBBG:
dankwambo all the way
Who be this one naa?

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by stilldoingokay(f): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Unlimited419:

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/check-out-7-strong-candidates-that-are.html

the only reasonable people here is number 6and7 the rest God forbid.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by godofuck231: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
jonero4:
PMB all d way
#istandforbuhari2019
take it binsh

4 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
Duke or Atiku grin atlelast make we get handsome president, even if them no work as usual.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by ofuonyebi: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
are we really what donald trump calls us in Nigeria?....if so why are some of us having high temperature over his declarations?

my question here is that, why is it that only those bigots who has eaten Nigeria's wealth to its root are always thrown up

and even celebrated in every election......Are we even better than robots....?

Of course OBJ is already forming a coalition party...and everybody is being sold the dummy...very soon, i will not be suprised if his lost 3rd term

agaenda comes to past through this same abracadabra....shame!...shame! of a nation!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram / List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.