Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari (84457 Views)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by godofuck231: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
yarimo:
Kikikiki grin grin if this are the candidates , I am just waiting for 29.may 2019 when president BUHARI will be sworn in as president again. grin grin sir congratulations to you in advance tongue
Back to daura
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by godofuck231: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
DanXplore:
If Nigerians have sense and are ready for authentic change, they will forget about religious and ethnic differences and vote Donald Duke

Who wan contest duke make I see, show face!

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by wrose(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
teekay213:
I would have love Donald Duke to be president but he has too many billionaire friends who are going to monopolized the Nigeria economy.
That what we all keep saying, if no one come out for politics, i bet it with u, this country would remain in the sh*t hole it is currently.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by OAM4J: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
jakeFrost:
I did not see Fayose name there

Maybe he is not strong enough to OP's standard. cheesy

Anyways, none of these has the muscle to defeat GMB in my Opinion. Except the election will be conducted on social media.

There is need for a stronger contender.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by godofuck231: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
teekay213:
I would have love Donald Duke to be president but he has too many billionaire friends who are going to monopolized the Nigeria economy.
unlike alahaji mallam daura
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by LIBERTY1980(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Only God can stop Baba Buhari,from wining 2019 election,he will rule nigeria for 8yrs,let us watch and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by godofuck231: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Where is Nuhu Ribadu? Nasir El Rufai?
If I jab ur oesophagus!
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Phemmyrans: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
I do not see any of these people capable enough. may be the coaltion will present a better candidate sha

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by godofuck231: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
rajiraymond:
In fact, am yet to see, know or believe how PMB will be defeated by any of these men.

Donald Duke would have been the one but his region is nothing to write home about.
U de sleep, pls wake up
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by oxygen247(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
A MAN CALLED TAMBUWAL IS WARMING UP SOMEWHERE cool
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by godofuck231: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
jakeFrost:
I did not see Fayose name there
hahaha, Ma nigga

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dankwambo or Duke for me.
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Elfaris(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hahahaha i just laugh. funny pipuu

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
yarimo:
Kikikiki grin grin if this are the candidates , I am just waiting for 29.may 2019 when president BUHARI will be sworn in as president again. grin grin sir congratulations to you in advance tongue
So which candidate do you want to help us out with uncle?

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by edgeP(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dankwanbo and donald duke combo......................................... I I I I I I I I LOOOOOOOVE IT!

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Pascal181: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
God bless Duke
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by greatermax77(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
moscobabs:
Buhari will still win come 2019

God forbid you!!!
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Greenishland(f): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fela Durotoye and Donald Duke all the way grin

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by dukecharles(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Donald DUKE all the way, we 've grown pass mediocrity, malfeasance and incompetence. It's time to elect a young and visionary Leader.

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
MetroBaba1:
Donald Trump.

Oh!! Sorry, Donald Duke grin
The only southerner that has one in a millionth chance of succeeding Buhari in 2019 is Osibanjo, and that would be in event of Buhari dying in office (God forbid). Sorry

4 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by sunnyside16(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
The last two candidates please
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
KKKWHITE:
Except a white man rule again the situation of this country will keep on deteriorating
undecided
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by jrusky(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
I think some people said no one in Nigeria again like Buhari so why all these guys name coming up

My message to Buhari dogs it's only God that no one can match and no human God has given such rank to since creation only Him is unmatchable God.

Buhari likes it or not daura is his next place come 2019
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Ageco(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
If Nigeria must join the elite nations, Donald Duke is the man. He has the aura of charisma to pull the strings at the top

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Tolabell:
I can only see two..
I and who

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by sukar886: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
I prefer Donald duke....

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Cajal(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
moscobabs:
Buhari will still win come 2019
...bitter truth

1 Like

Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Duke or Atiku grin atlelast make we get handsome president, even if them no work as usual.
thats not handsome cheesy
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by joenor(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
till 2019.... some few months away... abi ma ppl?
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by peacebe1815: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fela Durotoye
Re: The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari by bezimo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
I don't really care who gets in there..be it Muslim or Christian..I just don't want an ethnoreligious useless and wicked bigot like we unfortunately presently have as a president. I did prefer a nationalist with sincerity of purpose and commitment to the advancement of Nigeria infastructurally and economically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.