Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad? (6647 Views)

Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics / If You Can Do This, Then You Are Capable Of Murder ! / ABCs Of Cake Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad? by Fidelo(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2010
Hi Landers,

I'm hoping some one can help me out here.

I live abroad and a very close friend's birthday is in a few days time. I want a cake delivered at her office at Abuja. Does anyone know any bakery I could contact that would be capable of receiving payment from outside Nigeria (via a credit or debit card).

Thanks

Romantically yours,
Fidelo cool
Re: Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad? by spoilt(f): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2010
I would not use my credit card to pay for anything in naija over the web. Why risk compromising your card? Plus the said cake may never arrive.  grin I'd Arrange this through someone who actually knows a bakery and lives in Abuja and not randomly over the web.
Re: Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad? by Fidelo(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2010
spoilt:

I would not use my credit card to pay for anything in naija over the web. Why risk compromising your card? Plus the said cake may never arrive. grin I'd Arrange this through someone who actually knows a bakery and lives in Abuja and not randomly over the web.
U're reply makes sense, it appears to be a more reliable option but I just cant think of anyone in Abj right nw . Will probably think harder.

Does that mean there are no reputable businesses that do home deliveries in Nigeria God help us. cry cry cry
Re: Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2010
Re: Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad? by browncocos(f): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2010
iok

im just tryn 2 help u out
Re: Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad? by Edencakes: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hi all. I signed up after reading your posts on Re: Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad?
Eden Cakes is a bakery based in Gwarinpa Estate, Abuja and offers DELICIOUS hand elaborated, custom-made CELEBRATION,WEDDING, PHOTO, CAKES & CUPCAKES that provide our customers a promise of freshness.Bulk orders for cupcakes also available.

Contact : 08073672085. 08057981114, 08163280087 enoudongo@yahoo.com

You can also check us on Facebook - Eden Cakes Nigeria

Home/Office Deliveries are also available.

@ Chaircover, you are right. We have to start from somewhere.

Re: Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad? by Saddam: 1:57am On Dec 20, 2010
Start Printing picture on cakes like Ben 10, Hannah Montana

Call 01 7328442

The Complete System and Package consists of

1 unit Canon IP3600 printer = 25,000

25 sheets A4 Edible Frosting Sheet = 10,000

5 sets Edible Ink Printing = 15,000

Total Cost = 50,000

Re: Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad? by smartmom(f): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
chaircover:

Bakers world in Lagos do a home deliery service. I am not sure if they deliver to Abuja but its worth asking them

When I used their service, I paid using Paypal & the cake was delivered on time.

@spoilt, we have to start from somewhere and we cant keep on hiding away from using our cards online for Nigerian products and services forever. The banks are getting better at fighting fraud everyday & most people who have had money taken from their accounts have not followed simple internet safety precautions.

Sounds very encouraging indeed. Actually, a close friend recently checked out a site and ordered for her daughter's cake, paid into the baker's account and got her cake in good time perfect. She was very impressed with the service. Not all naija ppl are crooks abeg!

I was so impressed that I decided to let everyone I know be aware of the site!

Check out the link:
http://nigerianbusinesslisting.com/detail/angelique-foods-15/
Re: Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad? by Abujafood: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
There are two I know of;

1. Eetsumore Restaurant and Bakery in Gwarinpa: http://www.abujafood.com/directory/Food-and-Dinning/eetsumore-restaurant-a-bakery.html

2. Faie's pastries in Jabi District http://www.abujafood.com/directory/Food-and-Dinning/faies-pastries.html

(1) (Reply)

Century Juice Extractor Or Kenwood Juice Extractor / *Benefits Of Sea Salt For Health, Hair & Skin* / I Decided To Cook After 3years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.