Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,313 members, 7,842,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed (56113 Views)

Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police / Zainab Aliyu's Sister Cries, Recalls How She Was Arrested & Handcuffed In Saudi / Man Steals Phone In Church In Bayelsa During Service, Gets Arrested, Handcuffed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by lastempero: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
People should stop complaining and start getting ready to defend themselves,I don't like it when people complain n act like they don't know what is going on in the country.
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by maasoap(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin
The swiftness of the security agencies in the arrest of these men calls for concern.
Why were no Fulani men arrested for the gruesome murder of Benue State citizens and other clandestine acts in the Benue trough?
Something doesn't add up here.

Oh, I forgot the arrested are Christians.
Religion! Religion!! Religion!!! What have you done to my people? Were the attackers sent on behalf of the Nigeria Christians?
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
This must be the most horribly written article I've read this year. Don't you bloggers or whatever you call yourselves have editors or proof readers? Someone who can mould the gibberish you pen down into something faintly resembling coherent flow of thought. Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by danjalingo: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
When Fulanies die , arrest is made but when they kill no arrest is made. It's ok.
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by engrchykae(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
amyzon:
Killers of Fulani man arrested only, what happened to killers of Benue people
the fulani man's children even possess firearms with which they shot the guys.
Are fulanis security agents by birth that they carry arms?

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by amnesty7: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Excellent! imagine how bias has made captive of many nairalanders. They can't condemn cold blood murderers whom God had exposed.
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by danielnmerengwa(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
see how they made it sound, they added so much story to make it look like the fulani man was innocent and shouldn't have deserved it, why wasn't there any grassroot story behind the new year benue killings, also be advised they caught culprits this time.... INDEED THERE WAS A COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by planetx: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
gypsey:
well.. it's quite easy, the problem is the nightmares and sleepless nights one has after killing someone the first time, but After some time it goes Away either by when you confesses or by killing some one else.

if the nightmares stops After killing the second person then that's it! you carry on with more killings until you feel no sympathy or remorse Anymore, killing your fellow humans becomes like putting on your shoes every day.
humans are not aware of what they are capable of until they are confronted with terror. i hope i ve helped grin grin Good luck!
In your eyes now you have posted something that makes sense.
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
planetx:
In your eyes now you have posted something that makes sense.
i am not bothered if it makes sense to you or not, infact i am glad it didn't make sense to you, it wasn't supposed to make sense to you, everything isn't meant to make sense to you, now stay on your sensible lane! Good luck! grin
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Some ppl falsely believe that the Fulani are never the victims but always the aggressors in these clashes; simply because our biased media has been feeding them with a one sided story.
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by amyzon: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
engrchykae:
the fulani man's children even possess firearms with which they shot the guys.
Are fulanis security agents by birth that they carry arms?

One thing is for sure, buhari will not rule forever
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Eluwilussit(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
amyzon:
Killers of Fulani man arrested only, what happened to killers of Benue people

Answer is somewhere in George Orwell's Animal Farm.
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Daboomb: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
sweerychick:
Why is it easy for our security forces to apprehend killers of Fulani herdsmen, but find it difficult to arrest killer fulani herdsmen

N.B I'm not in anyway support of any killings, be it reprisals. But there should be a balance in justice lipsrsealed :/

You want to know WHY?

You think our Security heirachy are not active or stupid?
They are only acting on Buhari's orders, when it comes to who they can arrest.

Only buhari knows why he is bent on skewing the leadership of all Nigeria's security agencies, from the DSS, to the NIA, to the Armed forces, Customs, Immigration, e.t.c..... into one particu;ar ethnic group of his choice.

Even the Sultan of Sokoto who kept quiet all these months when Fulani 'terrorist' herdsmen went on rampage killing all over Middle and Southern Nigeria, has the audacity to SUMMON the Governor of Benue State...as if the Executive Governor of Benue State, a Christian, is under the rule or authority of his Caliphate?

Anyway, 2019 election is loading ad we will all get rid of this "i am not for everyone, l am for only Fulani-Herdsmen" President that we mistakenly voted into power.
BUHARI IS A MISTAKE THAT MUST NOT HAPPEN TWICE, IN ANY GENERATION.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Daboomb: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Some ppl falsely believe that the Fulani are never the victims but always the aggressors in these clashes; simply because our biased media has been feeding them with a one sided story.

Nkwa, tell us something we dont already know, pls.
Let us hear your own side of the story.

At least, we see all these killer herdsmen slinging AK47 on their shoulders, in broad day light and they are never arrested like they have become a part of our security forces.

Am all ears, tell us the other side that MACBAN has fed you with. undecided undecided
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by Daboomb: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
lastempero:
People should stop complaining and start getting ready to defend themselves,I don't like it when people complain n act like they don't know what is going on in the country.

It is now that they have started defending themselves (after being let-down by Buahri and his Govt's security forces), that buhari himself starts shouting that "all Militias should be disarmed"!

But the terrorist myetti Allah cattle Association whose members carry AK47 around and slaughter innocent women, are not considered part of that Millitias.

All hail patron Buhari. angry angry
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Daboomb:

Nkwa, tell us something we dont already know, pls.
Let us hear your own side of the story.

At least, we see all these killer herdsmen slinging AK47 on their shoulders, in broad day light and they are never arrested like they have become a part of our security forces.

Am all ears, tell us the other side that MACBAN has fed you with. undecided undecided

You mean you actually saw them with guns and yet they allowed to live and didn't shoot you dead; I thought they were supposed to be marauding mindless murderers who love to kill without reason?

I bet you never saw such thing but had been relying on hearsay and viral pictures of nomadic herdsmen in Sudan and East Africa being banded around by our lazy unprofessional media to depict Fulani herdsmen.

Finally, if you want to hear the position of MACBAN then kindly refer to their life patron i.e former president Jonathan who released N100B towards rehabilitating their cattle routes.

Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by emmieohmz: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2018
sweerychick:
Why is it easy for our security forces to apprehend killers of Fulani herdsmen, but find it difficult to arrest killer fulani herdsmen

N.B I'm not in anyway support of any killings, be it reprisals. But there should be a balance in justice lipsrsealed :/
we live in a shit hole country dts y
Re: Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed by kamio(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2018
the government will do what ever it take to make the recover, then kill them by themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK / Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.