Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/19 (440 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/2021 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/02/2018 Saturday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/19 by dallyemmy: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/19 by dallyemmy: 4:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens 3 February 2019 – It’s Not A Sin

1.I worship You, my Father, because with You all things are possible.

2.Thank You, Father, for the provision You made for the redemption of my soul and that of the whole world, through the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

4.Father, I desire real transformation in my life, please, transform me today, in Jesus’ name.

5.Father, let Your fire consume everything in me that is resisting Your transformation agenda in my life, in Jesus’ name.

6.Father, let everything that does not represent Your image in my life and destiny, be uprooted today, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, please help me to be joyful in You all the days of my life, and fill my heart with so much joy that my testimonies will convert souls to Your kingdom in Jesus’ Name.

8.Father, as many who are yet to know You, as their personal Lord and Saviour, please, reveal Yourself to them today, in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, bless, preserve and reward, Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, as one of Your instruments of transformation, in our time, in Jesus’ name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/19 by dallyemmy: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2019
Rccg Fasting Prayer Points 3rd February 2019 – Anointing For Power Ministrations

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good,
and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him”.Act 10:38

1. Praise and worship God

2. Thank God for His goodness and mercies over your life and family

3. God will anoint our father in the lord with the Holy Ghost and with power to go all about this
new year and beyond doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil.

4. Pray for special anointing upon our father in the Lord, with divine presence and enablement
to minister in the power of the Holy Ghost. Luk. 4:32

5. The same anointing will rest upon every chosen vessel that will minister along with him this
year. Luke. 10:19

6. As God speaks once, the power of the Holy Ghost will echo the word repeatedly in the ears
of the people with a willingness heart. Ps. 62:11

7. Let us pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to fall upon all our members to Will and Do all
God’s commandment. Ps. 110;3, Isa 1:19

8. Pray that we shall all be partakers of the glory that shall be revealed during this year. 1Pet 5:1

9. Pray that God will anoint you to do exploit more than Daddy Adeboye
10. Pray for Daddy that His anointing will not run dry

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Sitting For An Exam / OMG!! See DR Olukoya Top 12 Favourite Songs - Destined Boy / Pat Sam Adeyemi Is True Reflection Of how Jesus Wants His Shepherds To Lead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.