Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/2021 (195 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/02/2018 Saturday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 3RD FEBRUARY 2021.

THEME: BELIEVER FOR SHOW?

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 03/02/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for Your steadfast love that never ceaseth over my life, and for Your mercies that endureth forever.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let me never call Your name in vain, please, empower me to always do Your Will from the heart, at all times, in Jesus' name.

4.I refuse to suffer here on earth and also suffer in the hereafter; please, Father, let me see You in glory, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let me never be grouped or classified among workers of iniquity, please, let the voice, "depart from me, ye worker of iniquity", never be my portion, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me by Your grace, to maintain a holy and righteous walk with You, all the days of my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of hypocrisy and eye service, in me; and, help me to serve You in Spirit and in truth, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, and empower me to manifest the fruits of the Spirit, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, break me and remould me, by the power of Your Holy Spirit; purge me completely from lusts of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, strengthen him in the inner man and uphold him till the end without any blemish or wrinkle, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Many False And Erroneous Teachings And Heresies Of Dr. Sunday Adelaja / How Much Is Good Enough / What You See In Your Dream Is Either The Source Of Or Solution To Your Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.