Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore (33451 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Air Commodore Umar Over Money Laundering Allegations / LASTMA Makes Retired Navy Commodore, Whose Driver Fled, Give Lecture / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by MissAprokoMedia(f): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by dust144(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good work guys
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by Tolubory(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Newshelm:
This man was arrested this evening by the officials of the Nigerian Army with the assistance of RRS Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC) in a Toyota Bus for impersonating a Commondore of the Nigerian Navy.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photo-army-arrest-man-for-impersonating.html

See Head...

He dey live Navy life since....
Only God know how many people he go don Oppressed
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by Sanchase: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Them for don slap am tire !
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by amattahcj(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
jamace:
Is he praying for a disappearing spirit?

Hahahahaha! My country people, una no get chill at all.
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by ibori1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
faorex:
Did this happened in Abeokuta cuz I went to barb just now I heard some man talking about this sane issue?

Na God catch the � man!

s
"some man abi?

HMMMMM English hard hard oo

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by armadeo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
the guy no even pretend to be seaman its full commodore

well done
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by macaranta(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
The guy has big eyes, commodore not even a petty office or rating lol
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by arent88(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
lonelydora:
People listen....stop impersonating military officers.

If you have Navy, Airforce, or Army sticker on your vehicle and you are not one....don't claim to be an officer. This is the easiest way to be arrested for impersonation.

Just say, an officer (whom you should be able to describe and make sure s/he is an officer) gave it to you....Yea, it's as simple as that. Even if you want to impersonate...claim a lower rank. In this case, a Navy Commodore won't be seen driving in a public bus.
forget the bus issue sef,even if he graduated from NDA looking at him there is no way he would be a navy commodore at his age.days not a mid level rank

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by Stevengerd(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
otijah2:
So a nairaland moderator had to ban me till September bc I refused to comment on BBN thread that will never add value to my life and life of others. Is that the hight of it? We should be forced to celebrate immorality of the highest record. To that mod that banned me this is just the beginning. U go tell me of what value has BBN has to offer to a common man like me. Where as there a millions of useful topics lying helplessly in each sections of nairaland. Continue
Lool, Nairaland Mods, Awon Alagbara. Dem don do Nl to there family property. bro naso e be... Better/insightful topics rarely grace frontpage.
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by godofuck231: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Edopesin:
Your Village People Have Finally Caught Up With You
grin you f#cker lol
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by asawanathegreat(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Em body go tell am today ooo. Em go know say kaki no be moi_moi
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
He does not know commodore is a one star general & will not dress shabbily like this(nothing wrong with the dressing though, I had seen modestly dressed officers). I guess he wasn't organized in his reasoning enough & that will be his downfall & maybe age.

He should thank God that it wasn't the naval boys that got him first, he might not have a testimony to ever share again

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by timilehin007(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Edopesin:

Stale?! tongue
Abeg jug off joor undecided
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
jamace:
You no well grin
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by noziz(m): 1:35am On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=Newshelm post=64730277]This man was arrested this evening by the officials of the Nigerian Army with the assistance of RRS Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC) in a Toyota Bus for impersonating a Commondore of the Nigerian Navy.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photo-army-arrest-man-for-impersonating.html

[/quote

this guy own don done! dem go help ham reset him destiny....
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by ChristineC: 2:13am On Feb 03, 2018
lonelydora:
People listen....stop impersonating military officers.

If you have Navy, Airforce, or Army sticker on your vehicle and you are not one....don't claim to be an officer. This is the easiest way to be arrested for impersonation.

Just say, an officer (whom you should be able to describe and make sure s/he is an officer) gave it to you....Yea, it's as simple as that. Even if you want to impersonate...claim a lower rank. In this case, a Navy Commodore won't be seen driving in a public bus.
this guy's downfall was that he is completely ignorant of what he claimed to be. I'm sure the soldiers would have fallen down in laughter when they heard Commodore from his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by mach98(m): 4:18am On Feb 03, 2018
Jerrypolo:
Went for a whole commodore!!!!
Some people get mind undecided
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by Absuchat(m): 5:09am On Feb 03, 2018
saintjimos:
#protect_your_brother

#My_brother_is_my_brother

#south_unite

unity is d way forward

Nigeria needs new breed not recycled beings as leaders
Talk about something else bro, Igbos and Yorubas can never unite. We hate each other so much, and we are happy with that.
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by lonelydora: 5:50am On Feb 03, 2018
ChristineC:
this guy's downfall was that he is completely ignorant of what he claimed to be. I'm sure the soldiers would have fallen down in laughter when they heard Commodore from his mouth.

Exactly....he didn't understand what he was claiming
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by lonelydora: 5:51am On Feb 03, 2018
arent88:
forget the bus issue sef,even if he graduated from NDA looking at him there is no way he would be a navy commodore at his age.days not a mid level rank

he was completely ignorant of what he was claiming to be.
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by mechanics(m): 5:52am On Feb 03, 2018
jamace:
hahahah, his charm has failed him.
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by Besto(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2018
Jerrypolo:
Went for a whole commodore!!!!

Asin ehn.. E no even impersonate sub lieutenant.. Na a one star General.. Issokay.
Re: Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore by mommaJ(f): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ivorian Man Arrested For Butchering His Wife After A Disagreement (Graphic Pics) / Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) / Woman Stabs Own 8-month-old Baby In Ebonyi (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.