Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Death Penalty For Cultism, Robbery, Kidnapping In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Penalty For Cultism, Robbery, Kidnapping In Rivers State (14042 Views)

Akeredolu Criticises Hate Speech Bill, Kicks against Death Penalty For offenders / Anambra New CP Assumes Office, Discloses Plans For Cultism, Robbery, Other Crime / Osinbajo Reacts To Reports Claiming He Said “kidnapping In Nigeria Exaggerated” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Penalty For Cultism, Robbery, Kidnapping In Rivers State by mechanics(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided hope same law apply to politicians.
Sure.
Re: Death Penalty For Cultism, Robbery, Kidnapping In Rivers State by tolex29(f): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2018
Em....but I've HEARD, even on this platform, that Wike is a cultist...doesn't that mean that the hammer lands on him first? undecided
So it's any of three things...
1. These people want to kill their governor
2. The law is ONLY on paper, or
3. Opposition will be labelled as cultists and executed
cool
Re: Death Penalty For Cultism, Robbery, Kidnapping In Rivers State by brookz: 12:32am On Feb 04, 2018
Rubbish talk. when is the same Politicians that empower them and use them for selfish reasons.

Kai, even the Governor is a Cultist too!
Re: Death Penalty For Cultism, Robbery, Kidnapping In Rivers State by histemple: 1:27am On Feb 04, 2018
consultancy:
MOD edit the topic. "Robbery" is not the same as "Armed robbery"

There are substitutes for unarmed robbery cases. Law enforcement agencies prefer prosecuting offenders using the substitutes.
Re: Death Penalty For Cultism, Robbery, Kidnapping In Rivers State by histemple: 1:30am On Feb 04, 2018
tolex29:
Em....but I've HEARD, even on this platform, that Wike is a cultist...doesn't that mean that the hammer lands on him first? undecided
So it's any of three things...
1. These people want to kill their governor
2. The law is ONLY on paper, or
3. Opposition will be labelled as cultists and executed
cool

The biggest question is "Who is a cultist and how can you identify one"?

In Rivers state, almost all the members of state assembly are cultists. In fact, you can't become a successful politician in the state if you are not a cultist.

Wike uses cultists as his security details.

In Nigeria, the moment you wear a tattoo, you are a cultist. Funny country.

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty For Cultism, Robbery, Kidnapping In Rivers State by lapo(m): 6:06am On Feb 04, 2018
What of hired assassination and corruption?
Re: Death Penalty For Cultism, Robbery, Kidnapping In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 04, 2018
That is it, this thing is gradually destroying Nigeria.
Re: Death Penalty For Cultism, Robbery, Kidnapping In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 04, 2018
bjayx:
Isn't that much?
are u a cultist
Re: Death Penalty For Cultism, Robbery, Kidnapping In Rivers State by grandlexuz(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2018
foliman:
And treasury looters, any penalty for them? No, I doubt that!

Bunch of hypocrites....
The enactment is good however, but they won't make any law that will have effect on them!

Why are laws been made?
To ensure that the higher class citizens have peace of mind enjoying their loots.

You have your money? Then you buy the judge.
Laws are always made to control only the poor!

So that the poor can't kidnap the rich, so that the poor can't rob the rich....

These idiots are bunch of scumbag.

I'm peace loving citizen however but the truth must be said...
Don't bother quoting me cuz I may not reply.

Cultist spotted..
Re: Death Penalty For Cultism, Robbery, Kidnapping In Rivers State by bjayx: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2018
smato:
are u a cultist
U get sense so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9th NASS: APC Chiefs In Game Of Wits / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? / Isa Pantami: NIN Is Mandatory For Foreign Diplomats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.