Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture (5223 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Thank God the foundation for six pack have been laid

Oya let rate the pic you can criticize also
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Congrats to Batshuayi on his debut goal

7 Likes

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by HOLYDICK(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
HOLYDICK:
you try
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
how many goals since this season

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
You wanna drop one grin
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dimples129:
You wanna drop one grin
you need two
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Favouramani:
you need two

Goan fart angry
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Iphone5: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Chelsea are just a stupid team angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dimples129:

Goan fart angry
I don't understand what you said
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Iphone5:

I agree...
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Iphone5: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

I agree...

Batshuayi has gotten 2goals already on his debut appearance

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Manchester united has always been my favorite football club,but right now,I think I should decamp to arsenal.Im still thinking about it though undecided

2 Likes

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Iphone5:

Batshuayi has gotten 2goals already on his debut appearance
2G 1A
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Manchester united has always been my favorite football club,but right now,I think I should decamp to arsenal.Im still thinking about it though undecided
why arsenal
Arsenal no be club for champions

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Favouramani:
why arsenal

Because almost everyone around me are arsenal fans. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Because almost everyone around me are arsenal fans. embarassed
see how you da judge
What if you come to my club
There's free chatting free love free caring free marriage in the club

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Iphone5: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

2G 1A

I am just furious at Marina Granovskia at the moment angry

2 Likes

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by OneCorner: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Na bad people full diz Nigeria.
U want make d op cry?
pesin dey seek attention, but una turn am to something else.
If diz op commit suicide, na u people oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
OneCorner:
Na bad people full diz Nigeria.
U want make d op cry?
pesin dey seek attention, but una turn am to something else.
If diz op commit suicide, na u people oo
seek attention
Who is seeking attention

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Daniel2289(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Iphone5:

Wetin concern u about Chelsea mata.

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Eagerly waiting for Champions league to start, Chelsea go hear am

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Iphone5: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Daniel2289:

Wetin concern u about Chelsea mata.

Na the club wey i like pass be that, then Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Daniel2289(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Iphone5:

Na the club wey i like pass be that, then Barcelona
Why u con dey Abuse am like dat. Na ur club na.

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Favouramani:
see how you da judge
What if you come to my club
There's free chatting free love free caring free marriage in the club

I can see the orishirishi in ur body already.But tnx,I will rather stick to my club. tongue

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Iphone5: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Daniel2289:

Why u con dey Abuse am like dat. Na ur club na.

TThem just dey vex me

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Daniel2289(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Iphone5:

TThem just dey vex me
No be lie sha..
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by boiz2men(m): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

I can see the orishirishi in ur body already.But tnx,I will rather stick to my club. tongue

Mehn... That dp just took me away.... You made that?
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Innobee99(m): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pls Wen is Buhari going back to Daura?
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Elparaiso(m): 3:01am On Feb 03, 2018
Favouramani:
why arsenal

Says who?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:03am On Feb 03, 2018
Dimples129:

Goan fart angry

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 03, 2018
Elparaiso:

Says who?
says by Me

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship / Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / See How Thick This 'akamu' Is! Just How I Like It! ( Pics. Ins)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.