Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) (26634 Views)

How Buhari Failed To Settle Rift Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by gentlemayor(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2018
I hope it will be a lasting solution to the issue at hand.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2018
Where is Apostle Suleman Otobo

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
El-Rufai is one of the most deadly strain of Fulani bigotry and lethality. We Christians all over Nigeria should never let down our guards while seeking ways to amicably settle this Fulani insurrection. We should deploy our resources to see that our Christian brothers all over Nigeria (especially the north) are protected from the ongoing carnage. A stitch in time saves nine.

Selah.

Never enter into any truce with them. They are backstabbers! I pity the Bishops and other pliable Christians who believe that these fellows can ever offer them a sincere peace deal. cry

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2018
2019 ti wole tan...
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by bjayx: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2018
Short demon
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2018
El-Rufai, the Boko Horam terrorist.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2018
sacluxisback:
Unrepentant dwarf...

grin grin grin grin

Pot calling kettle black!

How many inches you take tall pass am?
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
El-Rufai is one of the most deadly strain of Fulani bigotry and lethality. We Christians all over Nigeria should never let down our guards while seeking ways to amicably settle this Fulani insurrection. We should deploy our resources to see that our Christian brothers all over Nigeria (especially the north) are protected from the ongoing carnage. A stitch in time saves nine.

Selah.

El-Rufai is a devil.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin grin

Pot calling kettle black!

How many inches you take tall pass am?

Several.

I dey 6footers club.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by gabicon: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2018
Nigerian youths and their woe cries, if El Rufai is a fulani bigot at least he stands for his people, what do we stand for? Coming to social media and raining abuses on people in the guise of constructive criticism. Let southerners too become extrimist about their heritage and let's see how powerful the fulanis really are.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Fjsand: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2018
Politics at d corner
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2018
gabicon:
Nigerian youths and their woe cries, if El Rufai is a fulani bigot at least he stands for his people, what do we stand for? Coming to social media and raining abuses on people in the guise of constructive criticism. Let southerners too become extrimist about their heritage and let's see how powerful the fulanis really are.

God bless you. Southerners/Christians need to get prepared (pregnant with a lot of meaning).

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2018
Pussitto:
Kaduna state Governor nasri el rufai is currently holding a dinner meeting with the Kaduna state peace commission chaired by bishop idowu-fearon. According to the ex- fct minister turn Governor "we inaugurated this commission on 2nd of
November last year to help promote peace and harmony, even in the face of ethnic and religious diversities".
See more pictures below,

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/el-rufai-hold-meetings-with-bishops-to.html?m=1

Snake
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:

There is no difference between u n a Muslim

All of una na the same:religious intolerant.Even the so called "idol worshippers " r more tolerant than xtians n muslims
may God bless u ....

Sometimes ago I was chatting with one devoted young pastor (according to him) about peace and conflict resolution in Nigeria ... We chatted for like 30 minutes before he spoiled the show with rude words ....

He said , I like the way u address/analyzed issues with me but don't mentioned Allah or Muhammed to me again that they are "blood sucking demon" I laughed and told him to be mindful of his words that he was so lucky because am not a religion fanatics like some people ....

Though he later realised his mistakes and promised not to repeat such again ..
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by poyet(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2018
My three words are: Elections don near!
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Activeman391(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2018
What will come out of this dialogue...??
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Akadons1(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2018
I was filling a form online. They asked me if i was a Nigerian. I said yes

They asked again are you sure!? I said NO

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by veli1(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2018
Cos 2019 Is Around D Corner, No Matter Wat U Will Fuuccccckkkkkiiiiinnnnn Loooooossssse
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Gossiplover: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2018
dats good
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by veli1(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2018
Keneking:
No doubt...El Rufai would do better than Buhari shocked
4 Wetin?
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by veli1(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2018
Optional09:
Mugu Christians, they will kill you and tell you sorry every year. Chop chop your future
Ur Fada Dey Regret Wastin His Sperm Right Nw. Lol
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2018
Working towards 2019. Let's not be fooled with words or mesmerized with money Ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2018
hamzyluv:
may God bless u ....

Sometimes ago I was chatting with one devoted young pastor (according to him) about peace and conflict resolution in Nigeria ... We chatted for like 30 minutes before he spoiled the show with rude words ....

He said , I like the way u address/analyzed issues with me but don't mentioned Allah or Muhammed to me again that they are "blood sucking demon" I laughed and told him to be mindful of his words that he was so lucky because am not a religion fanatics like some people ....

Was the Pastor lying?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by gr8tone: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2018
Behind that smile unforgiveness is lurking.

" anyone who kills a fulani takes a loan and must pay back no matters how long it takes"

El Rufai, 2015

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by sesaan(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2018
Optional09:
Mugu Christians, they will kill you and tell you sorry every year. Chop chop your future
Dont blem them christinity is close to stupidity they say love your enemies for me i like to terminate them ASAP

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by adams345(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2018
Christians are d best pple to b with
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2018
hamzyluv:
may God bless u ....

If there is heaven I want someone to show me one qualified person on earth that will go there since entrance is base on human actions

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by whitekad(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2018
Christian never kill one day, even apostle Suleiman announced that his followers should kill, nobody said anything. But all I know was that god is watching everyone.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Adekdammy: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2018
These clerics should beware of this el rufaI who is a wolf in sheep clothing, if you by any chance vote for him, El zakzaki treatment awaits you o.

It is now he wants peace when we are at quarter to
election abI?

El rufaI fe gba yin ni o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Agrees To Send Urgent N10k To An Instagram Follower For Christmas / Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji / Soyinka: I Won’t Participate In June 12 Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.