Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) (26632 Views)

How Buhari Failed To Settle Rift Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Myself2(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
El-Rufai is one of the most deadly strain of Fulani bigotry and lethality. We Christians all over Nigeria should never let down our guards while seeking ways to amicably settle this Fulani insurrection. We should deploy our resources to see that our Christian brothers all over Nigeria (especially the north) are protected from the ongoing carnage. A stitch in time saves nine.

Selah.

No one should be fooled by his smile. It's all presence
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2018
2019 is around the corner. He needs their vote and the bishop is not seeing it.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by mommaJ(f): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by uvalued(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2018
Senator shehu sani for governor 2019
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by lelvin(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2018
Am sure he just bought their birthright.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Vokians(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2018
2019 loading... becoming more and more loyal by the day.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by decasey(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2018
Election don near
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by stankezzy: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2018
whitekad:
Christian never kill one day, even apostle Suleiman announced that his followers should kill, nobody said anything. But all I know was that god is watching everyone.
a terrorist spotted , suleman said they should kill any person that come to kill them , are they suppose to allow you bloody terrorists to kill them?
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by delishpot: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2018
Make una learn to use looong spoon when dinning with the devil.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by apache4: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2018
Buhari Must Die For Peace To Reign In Nigeria !!!
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Xano(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
El-Rufai is one of the most deadly strain of Fulani bigotry and lethality. We Christians all over Nigeria should never let down our guards while seeking ways to amicably settle this Fulani insurrection. We should deploy our resources to see that our Christian brothers all over Nigeria (especially the north) are protected from the ongoing carnage. A stitch in time saves nine.

Selah.

Thank you. That is what it would be.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by colossus91(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
what verbal reasoning taught me EL RUFAI= FAILURE grin
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Rasdagama: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is just a sinister move in preparation for 2019. I pray that Christians eyes will be opened & not be deceived by this political moves by one of the most religious fanatical governor in Nigeria. El-rufai is a time bomb.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Agimor(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
Election is fast approaching he's trying to make peace just to amass southern kaduna vote. The level of hypocrisy that stems from this demonic midget is legendary.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Was the Pastor lying?
Depicts ur level if reasoning ....

If you u believed in general ideology that GOD is a supreme being ..
Am so sure in ur mother tongue/dialect u don't call Him GOD .. Whether u say ( Chineke, Obangiji, Eledumare, Allah ,Olorun , Yaweh, Omni ----- .. etc) u are still referring to HIM alone ...

Other names are meant 4 temporary human reign E.g LORD , Master , Doctor , caretaker , Prophet, Alfa ,Imam, pastor

I mean if u believed in modern days Religion .....

Am open for correction to learn better from u .. Thanks
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
wow, see food, no wonder the governor is looking healthy.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by lereinter(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
if not that christianity is the ultimate
all this nig bishop, g.o, can etc are sycophants
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
2019 fever. El-Rufai your papa!
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by samsono30: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Both Bishop and Pastors have syndromes of longer throat but lets not forget that not only this Bishop ooo, there are still some of this Bishop that have bigger longer throat like Anglican Bishop of Jos but I did not call names.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by kanayo76: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
give your life to christ or you perish!, Jesus is the only way for you HELRUFAI.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
hamzyluv:

Depicts ur level if reasoning ....

If you u believed in general ideology that GOD is a supreme being ..
Am so sure in ur mother tongue/dialect u don't call Him GOD .. Whether u say ( Chineke, Obangiji, Eledumare, Allah ,Olorun , Yaweh, Omni ----- .. etc) u are still referring to HIM alone ...

Other names are meant 4 temporary human reign E.g LORD , Master , Doctor , caretaker , Prophet, Alfa ,Imam, pastor

I mean if u believed in modern days Religion .....

Am open for correction to learn better from u .. Thanks

Well, I respect for replying me with little or no insults. I just want you to reflect on the atrocities committed by Muslims in the name of God.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by gimbayaro(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
why form a peace committee when you dnt wnt peace to reign in that state? you hate the Christians in southern kaduna but pretend to smile each time you see a christain....I hope one day the people of southern kaduna will learn to leave in peace n harmony with their brother's in the north....
you will make heaven brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by umarazizz87(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Selah.

I just read a hate speech. Do this shit in the US or China and you will be detained and prosecuted.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by gimbayaro(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Selah.

you will make heaven bro

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
gimbayaro:

you will make heaven bro

Amen ooooo
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
umarazizz87:

I just read a hate speech. Do this shit in the US or China and you will be detained and prosecuted.

Get off my mentions you terrorist!
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Will he come out boldly after this meeting in sincerity to condemn the killings by his brothers he is paying to kill non Fulani? Reconciliation indeed. I hope the priest and his team will not be deceived by lip service reconciliation, Elrufai is not to be trusted.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by tchimatic(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Keneking:
No doubt...El Rufai would do better than Buhari shocked
Are u myopic or is it how you're programmed to write.
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Well, I respect for replying me with little or no insults. I just want you to reflect on the atrocities committed by Muslims in the name of God.

In Yoruba land . an average reasonable Yoruba guy will fight u with everything IN HIS possession if you call him BASTARD ...

We all have our culture , tradition , customs etc .. YORUBA prefer to fight with "blow" hand , IGBO sometimes do fight with hand "blow" .. But an average HAUSA guy will prefer to fight with knife , sticks etc ..that's the way God created us ..

But an average IGBO MAN believed than Hausa's are MUSLIM , FOR EXAMPLE, during my NYSC @ Awka, Anambra state 2013 .. The SISTER (proprietress) of the school I was posted to said it to my face that all Hausa Are Muslim , Yoruba and Igbo Christian.. ... I told her am a Muslim and Yoruba ... My good brother, this woman argue with me for up to 3 hours that beautiful day and she called me "unprinted" names at the present of other corp members and the entire teaching staff .. So I walked up to the STATE coordinator of NYSC disclosed everything to her, she was later invited... .

state coordinator NYSC later redeployed all corp members posted to that particular school to serve as punishment to the proprietress .... Let assumed that I happened to be an Hausa guy that day something else will definitely happened because of their way of life, culture , norms, tradition ,value etc

My take ...
Our problem in Nigeria is religion intolerance
verbal attack by our spiritual leaders most especially ( Christians everywhere )
Illiteracy ( language spoken ) that hit major parts of the North

Bros I beg no time to type 'cos BB Naija dey hot now ..... Later thing
I dey catch d fun
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by adamrealman2016: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2018
WHERE IN KADUNA DO THEY PLANT BROCHOLLI,IMPORT OF FRESH VEGETABLES BY GOVT OFFICIALS IS A WASTE OF SCARCE RESOURCES.GOD SHALL JUDGE ALL WASTEFUL SPENDERS IN GOVT
Re: El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2018
Because of elections? Stop wasting your time. You and Buhari are leaving.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari / Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years / Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.