Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari (21237 Views)

Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me / Looters Blackmailing Buhari With Benue Killings – Presidency / It’s Unfair To Insinuate That Buhari Is Condoning Killings —presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:39am On Feb 03, 2018
Don't worry Mr. President... 95% of the hate speech Are from one section of the country and the two Newspapers houses they own...The election loss of the 2015 is too painful for them to move on....

They think by cowardly promoting hate speech, it will help bring down your govt..without knowing that when the war they are stoking starts...they would be the one to bear the pains and anguish and not you...

God has Made you the president... And You shall Remain There Till 2023 To The Glory Of God...

Anybody who doesn't like it, is free to commit Suicide Like Late Nnamdi Idiotu KANU...

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by SalamRushdie: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2018
Buhari is a Bastard and a murderer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by Omeokachie: 6:58am On Feb 03, 2018
Both the dog and baboon are being soaked in blood as predicted by Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by orisa37: 7:12am On Feb 03, 2018
Every human is equal in Spirit before God(Allah). This is fundamental human Rights. So talk of Respect for The Presidency and not for Buhari. Buhari must earn Respect like you and I, but not by Force. Presidency deserves it to give Focus for the good of all its citizens.

1 Like

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2018
bonechamberlain:
buhari deserves no respect, APC sowed hate speech and got to power, the same hate speech they would reap and be driven out of power.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2018
I dnt get this administration, when a gov't produces a bad policy and you say something to kick against it, they say its a hate speech. ...when you report killings in benue state, they grow angry that you should hv said 'some part of the country' instead of calling the place or city....they want journalist to report their lies and fake doings...then how do we grow? what happen to the freedom of speech bill? if these gov't is reacting this way, then they should ask Nigerians to apologise to GEJ for the insults him n his wife receive from the media and nigeria.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by talk2emma: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2018
Buhari is a fool
Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by orisa37: 7:34am On Feb 03, 2018
Proper definition of English words rests in The Crown Court, in the first instance, and, finally, with God(Allah).
So stop wasting our time with your own concepts of Hate, love, darkness and light.
Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2018
bonechamberlain:
buhari deserves no respect, APC sowed hate speech and got to power, the same hate speech they would reap and be driven out of power.
Point blank.Bunch of mofos I tell ya. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by middlebeltboy: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2018
cursedAbiola:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter femi Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter garbage shehu masha Allah amin
Thunder laureata Onochie wallu wallah angry

lolzzz, bad girl
Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by Efewestern: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Don't worry Mr. President... 95% of the hate speech Are from one section of the country and the two Newspapers houses they own...The election loss of the 2015 is too painful for them to move on....

They think by cowardly promoting hate speech, it will help bring down your govt..without knowing that when the war they are stoking starts...they would be the one to bear the pains and anguish and not you...

God has Made you the president... And You shall Remain There Till 2023 To The Glory Of God...

Anybody who doesn't like it, is free to commit Suicide Like Late Nnamdi Idiotu KANU...

isn't it funny you tagged every body who don't support the current killing being done in some part of this country as ipob?, Are you really happy with the way the country is being run by Buhari who we thought was going to deliver? , what stop buhari from sending military to the affected areas?,

Madam/sir pls hide your face in shame, let reasonable people comment, your level of bigotry is alarming.

Orue' somebody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by Nonaira1: 7:55am On Feb 03, 2018
Sarrki, omenkalives, ngeneutene, and all the BMC crew on this forum what are they known for best? Is not hate speech.

Oh that is right. When APC and the presidency does it, it's "patriotism" but when their act is replicated back to them, they wail out an epistle to caution the public.

Ndi ara. Did they forget they used hate speeches to obtain that power.

3 Likes

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by mabea: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
I heard that the federal university in ebonyi is now named after an anambra indigene. Hopefully, that renaming will help to upgrade the average abakaliki mentality up to half of anambra standard.
Anu mpama as if anybody knows him in anambra.
Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by tashashiel(f): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2018
Watching Nigeria destroy itself by itself

4 Likes

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by kernel504(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2018
aolawale025:
Buhari has to earn the peoples respect by leading with truth, equity and justice

He has earn your respect sone of a murderer, I see your religion of peace, killing defenceless woman and kids.

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by ibkgab001: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2018
In Goodluck Jonathan 'a voice grin

3 Likes

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by bjayx: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2018
Buhari is a killer herdsman
Very clueless n nepotistic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by FaniDan(f): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2018
cursedAbiola:
Babe e do
Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2018
Paperwhite:
Point blank.Bunch of mofos I tell ya. angry
those guys are funny, what APC is terming hate speech is nothing compared to what they did to get to power. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2018
cursedAbiola:

Hope you aware that nobody in your lineage as attained the height of those you cursed!

Change the generational curse by appreciating people who have attained heights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by sensecementary(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2018
wow finally the artist we've all being waiting for
that can win Grammy internationally for Nigeria Has Emerge
what are we waiting for lets increase his chances of winning massively
by just clicking to watch his video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxAQYHcEz94

sincerely Nigeria is guaranteed through this wonderful song from Vera
she's Already eyeing the Grammy with this hit song
what are we waiting for lets increase her chances of winning massively
by clicking to watch her video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstZ5-ZGai0

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2018
Seems the presidency doesn't know the meaning of karma

3 Likes

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by Kx: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2018
It is well
Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by oloriooko(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2018
Who is the presidency?

3 Likes

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by Vince77(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2018
Let him respect himself first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by chilariye: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2018
NIGERIA'S SERVICE CHIEFS UNDER OBASANJO. Written by Nnamdi Apugo.

SEE HOW MANY WERE FROM THE SOUTH {Christians}.

NEPOTISM

CHIEFS OF ARMY STAFF

Lt Gen Victor Malu COAS May 1999 - April 2001 Christian

Lt Gen Alexander Ogomudia COAS April 2001 - June 2003 Later Chief of Defence Staff (CDS).Christian

Lt Gen Martin Luther Agwai COAS June 2003 June 2006 Later Commander of the United Nations African Union Mission in Darfur.Christian

Lt Gen Owoye Andrew Azazi COAS 1 June 2006 - May 2007 Later Chief of Defence Staff (CDS).Christian

Lt Gen Luka Yusuf Christian
100% of the Chief of Army Staff under OBJ were Christians

CHIEFS OF DEFENSE STAFF

Admiral Ibrahim Ogohi (1999–2003). Muslim

General Alexander Ogomudia (June 2003 – June 2006)Christian

General Martin Luther Agwai (June 2006 – May 25, 2007)Christian

General Owoye Andrew Azazi (May 25, 2007 – August 20, 2008)Christian

Air Chief Marshal Paul Dike (August 20, 2008 – September 8, 2010) Christian
4 out of the 5 Chiefs of Defence Staff were Christians i.e 80% are Christians while only 20% is Muslim

CHIEFS OF NAVAL STAFF

Vice Admiral J. Ayinla DSS 1998 - 1999
Vice Admiral V.K. Ombu CFR 1999 - 2001 Christian

Vice Admiral S.O. Afolayan 2001 - 2005 Christian

Vice Admiral G.T.A. Adekeye 2005 - 2008
Christian

All the chiefs of Naval Staff are Christians i.e 100%

CHIEFS OF AIR STAFF

1999–2001 Air Marshal Isaac Alfa Christian

2001–2006 Air Marshal Jonah Wuyep Christian

2006–2008 Air Marshal Paul Dike Christian

All the chiefs of Air staff are Christians i.e 100%

*_Did anybody hear anybody cried that they were marginalised*_*

Next OBJ tell you about NEPOTISM show him this lists. Nigerian please open your eyes the elites are using us for their own selfish interest. Nigerian 2019 is between the elites and the ordinaryu Nigerian. OBJ letter is a grand plan to aceive that
Share to all your contacts. *Long* *Live* *Nigeria*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2018
wink grin cool sad undecided ko possible. Work/do something. meaningful, Ur action/wirk go speak. for u.Niagrans attacked/ kal Jona clueless drunkard bastard,and shepopos ,nothing happened. If anoda govt come and he dey do like suegbe,he too go collect.Nah turn by turn sir.Next. ..
Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by 1shortblackboy: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

my friend what u are writing up there is one of the most shallow statements i have ever seen on this forum. people are dying everyday all over this country and u spit on their graves by talking about 2015 election. u think the relatives of all the dead people all over this country give a damn about Jonathan? i know u will still insult me and call me IPOB but i hope in the quietness of ur day u will ponder on these words

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2018
royalamour:
Someone that can not condemn the Fulani idiots and order their arrest?

He should go and sleep.

Stop telling lies!

You on social media...

Dont make your extreme hate to make you a professional in peddling lies

1 Like

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by gr8tone: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2018
THE PRESIDENCY SHOULD RATHER APOLOGISE TO NIGERIANS FOR NEGLECTING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN ITS APPOINTMENTS. THIS ACT AND MANY OTHERS GIVE BIRTH TO HATE SPEECH IN THIS REGIME.

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari by odurombi: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2018
While I don't subscribe to hate speeches that seem to denigrate the office of the President, I am worried that the presidency is more bothered about hate speeches but passive about extensive killings by Fulani herds men; unchecked killings in Kaduna; and recent killings in Benue. That is what has aggravated the mass killings till now, not hate speeches. Nigerians have been pushed to the wall because her government appears to be a bias umpire!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate / My Thoughts On President Tinubu’s Speech On The Economy - Dr Joe Abah / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.