Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria (58380 Views)

CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by Arielle: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
All of them are charlatans. American televangelists and pastorpreneurs basically bred the Nigerian breed. A twisted, toxic, hollow prosperity gospel that has enslaved millions of mindless sheep. The only thing from America that we could copy.

Thank you. I don't know what else to say. I am truly short of words
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
daveP:
Two wrongs don't make a right.

The most duped is Reinhard Bonnie followed by Morris Cerullo when they came early 2000s.

I watched as some big men of God exchanged punches over financial logistics. What happens behind is the most important. That's why our Master will use that to judge us that day. Redirect your servers please.
we shall see whether prophecy can be redirected. Cock crew 3 times whether Peter liked it or not
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by victorazy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
daveP:
crap and misquotation. Mind ko, mind ni. Don't goan read the part of Isaiah and Ezekiel that warns against pastors that mislead and face the wrong focus. Be defending mediocrity there.

how r dey misleading you? stop acting like native doctor's child.
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by daveP(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
we shall see whether prophecy can be redirected. Cock crew 3 times whether Peter liked it or not
oh please teach me. Does conditional prophecies exist or not? hmm. My own angle is whether both are wrong or right, if they both don't stand for Truth, then they better know their destination.
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by daveP(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
victorazy:

how r dey misleading you? stop acting like native doctor's child.
You Goan read and stop doing like one that base standard on these men rather than the word of God. Haba. Pass your point across with manners or else
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
daveP:
oh please teach me. Does conditional prophecies exist or not? hmm. My own angle is whether both are wrong or right, if they both don't stand for Truth, then they better know their destination.
well na true you talk sha

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by orunto27: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
CAN should pray seriously for The Evil Spirit of MiyettiAllah's Fulani Herdsmen Wickedness that pervades the Country to Perish in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!!!
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by victorazy(m): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2018
daveP:
You Goan read and stop doing like one that base standard on these men rather than the word of God. Haba. Pass your point across with manners or else

Word of God that who preached to you? women of God?
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by donnie(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2018
21 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING FOR NIGERIA
PRAYER POINTS FOR MONDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2018

1. We speak forth salvation in all sectors and regions of Nigeria. Declare that angels of salvation are gone forth into the nation; the hearts of men are open to the gospel and there is a massive harvest of souls into the Kingdom. Pray specially for the light of the gospel to shine in the hearts of leaders and decision makers in our nation that salvation may break forth amongst them. Declare divine visitations and the orchestration of circumstances to cause the unsaved among them to hear and receive the gospel. ACTS 11:13-14 – And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;  14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.

2. Pray specially for the body of Chist in Nigeria; declare that the church in this nation is strengthened to continually occupy her place as God’s agent of change, and the restraining force against evil. Declare that through the work of the church in Nigeria, the gospel is prevailing and the influence of Christ continues to dominate, subduing darkness and evil and all manipulations of satan to destroy our nation. MATTHEW 16:18- … I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

3. Pray for the protection and preservation of children in our nation; we come against accidents and death of children, declaring that children all over this nation are preserved from all forms of harm and danger. Pray for safety and divine provision for children in volatile areas, and those who have been displaced, that they may yet grow up to be men and women of dignity and value in their generation. MATHEW 18:10 – Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

4. Pray for righteousness and truth to prevail in the judicial system of our nation. Declare that the judges will administer the law under the fear of God and refrain from perverting justice. Pray against corruption in the Judiciary, and proclaim that all who subvert the course of justice for personal gains will not prosper, but will face the speedy judgement of the Lord, the Judge of all the earth. PROVERBS 21:3 - To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.
LAMENTATIONS 3:34-36 (TLB) – But you have trampled and crushed beneath your feet the lowly of the world, and deprived men of their God-given rights, and refused them justice. No wonder the Lord has had to deal with you!

5. Pray against the menace of terrorist activities, unprovoked killings and land grabbing in certain parts of our nation; we declare that they proceed no further in our nation. We rebuke the spirits behind these evil trends and we reassign angels to take charge where they had held sway. We declare that all who sponsor violence and bloodshed are brought to nothing; their wealth is diminished, their voices are silenced, and the boldness of those who perpetrate violent acts is taken from them. ISAIAH 60:18 – Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
PSALMS 11:6 – The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. 

6. Pray that all political processes in our nation would be characterized by peace and fairness, devoid of violence. We declare that all who do not regard the sanctity of life, but are unafraid to shed blood and cause mayhem in the pursuit of their political goals will have no place in the government of our nation; their wealth will fail them, and their influence will suddenly expire, for the Lord Himself will resist them. We declare peaceful and free elections at all levels, everywhere in this nation in Jesus’ name. PSALMS 72:14 – He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: And precious shall their blood be in his sight. PROVERBS 28:28 (NIV) - When

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.