Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Will Stop Talking Now That A Label Has Signed Me – Shatta Wale To Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Stop Talking Now That A Label Has Signed Me – Shatta Wale To Nigerians (528 Views)

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes / Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Stop Talking Now That A Label Has Signed Me – Shatta Wale To Nigerians by Akorligist: 12:22am On Feb 03, 2018
Dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale has said that signing
onto a record label like Zylofon Media has always
been his dream for more than ten years now.

According to him, when he was on his own, he had
challenges with marketing, distribution, branding,
and production and since the label has now taken
over that aspect of his work, he will now stop
talking and focus more on producing hit songs.
Shatta Wale who was speaking at the unveiling
ceremony yesterday said: “I’ve.......

FULL POST: http://www.akorli.ml/2018/02/i-will-stop-talking-now-that-label-has.html

Re: I Will Stop Talking Now That A Label Has Signed Me – Shatta Wale To Nigerians by Sirjamo: 12:29am On Feb 03, 2018
The label just got itself SHATTERED what business does a fool have in music?
Re: I Will Stop Talking Now That A Label Has Signed Me – Shatta Wale To Nigerians by chrisbrown20(m): 1:33am On Feb 03, 2018
iyie iyie,iyie iyie,chop e ur style iyie iyie,iyie iyie iyie iyie dnt try SHATTA WALE,Wahala hey,lol dis guy again,we thought we were done wit him
Re: I Will Stop Talking Now That A Label Has Signed Me – Shatta Wale To Nigerians by Fweshspice(m): 1:36am On Feb 03, 2018
na only dead record label fit sign dead-career artiste like dis ruffian
Re: I Will Stop Talking Now That A Label Has Signed Me – Shatta Wale To Nigerians by Hector09(m): 1:43am On Feb 03, 2018
Haters go still hate

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Boxer Beats Comedian Up On Live Tv For Making A Joke About His Hair / Pink-haired Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Hits Japan / "Seek First God's Kingdom" - Williams Uchemba Reacts To How He Got His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.