Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (112864 Views)

KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Update From Workforce / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by muahmed(m): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2018
Did everyone get invited to Lagos for the interview or some people got Abuja locations?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Adk007: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2018
Alhamdulillah The success mail is finally here

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Adk007: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2018
muahmed:
Did everyone get invited to Lagos for the interview or some people got Abuja locations?
I thinks it's wholly a Lagos something
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Nwaobia2018: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Lagos is the only venue cuz I wrote my exam in Abuja and was invited to Lagos
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by JARUSHUB: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
If you have scaled the test stage of the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the assessment centre/interview stage, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews in any industry, including banking industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top banks like First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process for the candidate.

- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions

- Reviewing the banking industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview

- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real Sterling Bank interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview.

- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you.

- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of banking industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level: N5,000

Assessment Centre: N7, 500

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N100,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 0809952777 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 0809952777.

Testimonial

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

"This is Abdul. I came for interview coaching middle of September (2017) for a job role in MTN. Just to inform you that I got the job, accepted the offer yesterday and I am to resume in 2 weeks time. Thanks for the tips, it was very helpful. Sorry I didn’t contact you after the interview as my phone was stolen, so I was offline since then. Thank you and Best Regards."

Abdul

This interview preparation service is also available for other banks as well as other companies.

http://www.jarushub.com/sterling-bank-assessment-centre-coaching-2/
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by DivineKayy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
JARUSHUB:
If you have scaled the test stage of the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the interview stage, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews in any industry, including banking industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top banks like First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process for the candidate.

- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions

- Reviewing the banking industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview

- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real Sterling Bank interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview.

- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you.

- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of banking industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level: N5,000

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N100,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 0809952777 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 0809952777.

Testimonial

This interview preparation service is also available for other banks as well as other companies.

http://www.jarushub.com/sterling-bank-interview-coaching/
Enh!... Wonders never cease
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by DanielsParker(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
I just got to know that this is an Islamic Bank, will they give non-muslims a chance? regarding final selection and employment?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by ultimatewarrior: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sterling bank is not an islamic bank at all
DanielsParker:
I just got to know that this is an Islamic Bank, will they give non-muslims a chance? regarding final selection and employment?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Lyand94: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
DanielsParker:
seriously dude?! Islamic bank?! Even if they were, y won't they give non muslims a chance? Don't feed on all sorta stories u hear
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Ibto1: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please when is the interview
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by JARUSHUB: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
INTRODUCING JARUSHUB MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER COACHING FOR STERLING BANK

JarusHub is Nigeria's leading career consulting firm that has established itself as the go-to place for career resources in the last 5 years.

Our team consists of experts who have worked in top companies in Nigeria spanning oil and gas, investment banking, professional services firms etc.

We deploy our vast experience and industry network to prepare candidates for assessment centers of top companies in Nigeria and abroad.

We have coached over 250 candidates for the assessment days of the following organizations: First Bank, KPMG, PwC, Union Bank, Shell (i.e SRD), Oando, NLNG, etc

So, if you have been invited for the forthcoming Sterling Bank Assessment Center, join our mock session where we will prepare you.

Procedure

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

Group exercise/group task
Presentation exercises
Case study
Interview

We will spend one hour to take you through the tricks to passing each of those exercises listed above.

We will spend the next one hour to do mock practice with you for each of the components and give you feedback on areas that need improvement.

Feedback from past candidates we coached

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

"Thanks to mock assessment center I underwent with JarusHub, it really helped me in managing my nervousness in the NLNG assessment centerthat I underwent in Abuja."
S. John, Abuja

DATE & TIME

The first batch of the mock AC holds on Friday, 9th March @ 3pm.

If you cannot make this Friday batch, you can call the number below to book for another batch.

Venue

60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, behind Total Filling Station, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.

We have also travelled to Abuja and Port-Harcourt to organize Assessment Center coaching for candidates on request.

Skype option is also available.

Fee

N7, 500 per candidate

Contact

Call or send sms to 08060482880, 08085404500 or email to info@JarusHub.com or JarusHub@gmail.com

JARUSHUB
Bridging Career Information Gap
60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, behind Total Filling Station, Yaba, Lagos (Address: https://www.google.com.ng/search?authuser=2&source=hp&ei=YiOgWtfpLIzhkgWG14SgBw&q=jarushub&oq=jarushub&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1j0l2j0i30k1l2.1743.2876.0.3120.10.9.0.0.0.0.179.835.0j5.6.0..3..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..4.6.1013.6..0i131k1j0i10k1.179.1FkeAunzUU8)

Website: http://www.jarushub.com/sterling-bank-assessment-centre-coaching-2/
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by JARUSHUB: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
DivineKayy:

Enh!... Wonders never cease

Wonders like this one that costs $299 (i.e N107,000) in other countries? https://www.themuse.com/coaching/interview-coaching

Interview Coaching is a valid service in advanced countries of the world and we are the one that do it in Nigeria.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
My Invite is in.

Please do anyone have an idea how long this process may take if one is successful from please 1.

I'm traveling from far and need to know how my preparations should be in terms of stay in Lagos.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
JARUSHUB:
INTRODUCING JARUSHUB MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER COACHING FOR STERLING BANK

JarusHub is Nigeria's leading career consulting firm that has established itself as the go-to place for career resources in the last 5 years.

Our team consists of experts who have worked in top companies in Nigeria spanning oil and gas, investment banking, professional services firms etc.

We deploy our vast experience and industry network to prepare candidates for assessment centers of top companies in Nigeria and abroad.

We have coached over 250 candidates for the assessment days of the following organizations: First Bank, KPMG, PwC, Union Bank, Shell (i.e SRD), Oando, NLNG, etc

So, if you have been invited for the forthcoming Sterling Bank Assessment Center, join our mock session where we will prepare you.

Procedure

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

Group exercise/group task
Presentation exercises
Case study
Interview

We will spend one hour to take you through the tricks to passing each of those exercises listed above.

We will spend the next one hour to do mock practice with you for each of the components and give you feedback on areas that need improvement.

Feedback from past candidates we coached

K. Anyikwe

"Thanks to mock assessment center I underwent with JarusHub, it really helped me in managing my nervousness in the NLNG assessment centerthat I underwent in Abuja."
S. John, Abuja

DATE & TIME

The first batch of the mock AC holds on Friday, 9th March @ 3pm.

If you cannot make this Friday batch, you can call the number below to book for another batch.

Venue

60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, behind Total Filling Station, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.

We have also travelled to Abuja and Port-Harcourt to organize Assessment Center coaching for candidates on request.

Skype option is also available.

Fee

N7, 500 per candidate

Contact

Call or send sms to 08060482880, 08085404500 or email to info@JarusHub.com or JarusHub@gmail.com

JARUSHUB
Bridging Career Information Gap
60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, behind Total Filling Station, Yaba, Lagos (Address: https://www.google.com.ng/search?authuser=2&source=hp&ei=YiOgWtfpLIzhkgWG14SgBw&q=jarushub&oq=jarushub&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1j0l2j0i30k1l2.1743.2876.0.3120.10.9.0.0.0.0.179.835.0j5.6.0..3..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..4.6.1013.6..0i131k1j0i10k1.179.1FkeAunzUU8)

Website: http://www.jarushub.com/sterling-bank-assessment-centre-coaching-2/

Wetin...

you wanna use job seekers to make money?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by JARUSHUB: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Wetin...

Tell that to the over 250 candidates we've coached into firms like PwC, Royal Dutch Shell, Aramco Saudi, KPMG, NLNG, NNPC, CBN and lots more. With success of over 90% of our candidates, no one does it better than us. Ask around.

Interview coaching is a service globally which is respected by every job seeker. Even Harvard grads opt for interview coaching.

https://www.caseinterview.com/ci-prep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Scholarifeoma(f): 5:45am On Mar 08, 2018
Nwaobia2018:
Invitation to interview has landed ooooo. But the process long sha.
Congrats dear... I was not successful
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by ayomidun(f): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Regret mail here too, abeg who else passed that exam biko.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Jamezyofficial: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2018
I Thank God for the success email reply
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by DanielsParker(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
nothing much from this thread. is there another thread?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Uchgreen: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
How is sterling bank an islamic bank, who dey feed you such malicious info?
DanielsParker:
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by JARUSHUB: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Wetin...

No, we want to provide service like it is done in advanced countries like this: https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

And the same way, the bus that will take the job seeker to the interview will collect money because it is providing service.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Oegbeyem: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2018
How much will Sterling bank pay when we start
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by DanielsParker(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2018
lol. now, you should be more concerned about the interview, then the training school.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by bizzaregr8(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Anyone please?
Oegbeyem:
How much will Sterling bank pay when we start
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Enkay12: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
The pay is very good. Just focus on how to scale through the recruitment processes

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Misspreshy: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gosh!!!!
Who else was busy preparing for common interview questions.
Why didn't they tell us we would be having a presentation.

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Esthered: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please were you for 10 pm batch? Do you mean no interview questions were asked?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by DanielsParker(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
don't mind them. on what criteria will they now Base their selection on ? the one who talked for a longer time or what? I don't understand. God's grace be with me though.. Amen.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Misspreshy: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
I guess you've been interviewed. If not,
Questions were asked based on the interviewers discretion.
Esthered:
Please were you for 10 pm batch? Do you mean no interview questions were asked?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Adk007: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Alhamdulillah! Through to Phase II. May God continue to see us through. Assessment Centre is Next!
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by ultimatewarrior: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Do you know how we should prepare for the assessment center?
Adk007:
Alhamdulillah!
Through to Phase II. May God continue to see us through.
Assessment Centre is Next!
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme by Adk007: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
ultimatewarrior:
Do you know how we should prepare for the assessment center?
Frankly no much idea,I just feel it's going to involve loads of critical thinking and being original.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants / Job Library 2013 / Salary For Customs(custom Recruitment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.