Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job (13998 Views)

5 Habits That Will Increase Your Chances Of Landing A Job / 4 Interview Etiquette To Boost Your Chances Of Landing The Job / Would Pass Or Lower Credit Affect Your Chances Of Getting The Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job by Bota: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=yeyerolling post=65376072]Avoid lies U must be mad. So someone like me who did no activity in school or during nysc cds. When dey asked me about times i have led i shud have said none abi hahahaha. Abegi i was the cordinator of my class tutorial i believe so much in sharing and collaborating. During my nysc i was the pro of my CDS we organised a mass literacy event, some of the participants still call me till date. Abeg lie with sense if u want a job o

Intelligent interviewers will ask follow up questions and catch you in a lie - zero chance of getting the job
Re: 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job by bishopandy(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2018
She lost the job because there are rules in a game of chess, the white piece place first. That is the joker
Feranchek:
Really??!!! Never knew that under that table there are lots of games there. So of I say I love soccer, and in fact, I'm the BEST 9, e mean sey we go enter field be that na! Oya!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=Bota post=65378232][/quote] i was never caught, and i have worked for big firms cheesy. if u cant lie no job for u
Re: 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job by AjibikeAde01(f): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2018
undecided So its now your interviewer's fault that you lack leadership traits or you fail to join associations in school? smh . Lie at your own risk na.
Re: 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job by newslifeop: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2018
Oh
Re: 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2018
Replied.
zolapower:

Please oga Patrick i want to do a very good c.v. kindly check ur mail i just dm you.
Re: 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2018
We're available 24/7. Kindly check my signature.
bossrillboss:
..mr Patrick okunima...abeg ao fa with this ur cv writing.am interested o.
Re: 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job by bossrillboss: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
We're available 24/7. Kindly check my signature.
..please I dnt knw ao to check ur signature.tnx.
Re: 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job by manmorris23(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
I want to enroll in oils and gas training but don't know where in Port Harcourt to learn the skills, please anyone that familiar with it help out, 08160679732 WhatsApp
Re: 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job by kingPhidel(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=65376682][/quote] your life is ruined oo but you don't know, that's why you talk anyhow, even insulting people . Anyways. It's your problem grin
Re: 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job by Iseoluwani: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
kingPhidel:
your life is ruined oo but you don't know, that's why you talk anyhow, even insulting people . Anyways. It's your problem grin

Re: 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job by kingPhidel(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=65390752][/quote]afonja grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Best Do I Answer These Interview Questions / How To Apply For Lafarge Cement LTD Graduate Trainee Programme / Nestle's Field Sales Manager Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.