Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (47366 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by 007author(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hahahahahah Make i no comment before dem ban me
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Well done Arsenal. Gunners for life

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by doyinisaac(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ultimate300:
Lol. Abeg i have a question.. assuming that someone is sleeping, and then someone carry gun come shoot him. would the parson wake up before he died? or he wont knw someone killed him since he were asleep?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by Pvibe007: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Gunners FOR LIFE
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
Sex Doll would have been better

They both be looking like mannequins
y d insult?
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by taylor88(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
gloria34:
y d insult?

Betty?

Don't tell me it's not u
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
tongue
taylor88:

Betty?

Don't tell me it's not u
taylor88:

Betty?

Don't tell me it's not u
taylor88:

Betty?

Don't tell me it's not u
it's not betty
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by taylor88(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
gloria34:
tongue[sub][/sub]it's not betty
Taaa na u
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by dollyptosh(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
Well done Arsenal. Gunners for life
Reunion of mkhi and auba grin
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by dollyptosh(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy
007author:
Hahahahahah Make i no comment before dem ban me
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
Taaa na u
lol, oya na me, dat money wen u dey owe me, come and pay up
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by techng: 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Need a website for your business? We are offering HUGE DISCOUNTS on professional web design for startups and small businesses. Visit www.web4all.com.ng to learn more and start your web project now.

Web4all is powered by Vallatest Technologies

Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by Diso60090(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Who be all this she males
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by taylor88(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=gloria34 post=64759844]lol, oya na me, dat money wen u dey owe me, come and pay up[/quote

Lol 080/////66029568
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by jonero4(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ultimate300:
Lol. Abeg i have a question.. assuming that someone is sleeping, and then someone carry gun come shoot him. would the parson wake up before he died? or he wont knw someone killed him since he were asleep?
it depends
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by chuksisaac: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
How much is one cup of garri sold in the united states of america
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by aquadude15: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ultimate300:
The person will die before he come and go and wake up
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by kamzy007: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Same forehead
Different nose
different eyes and mouth.
one mouth wide like basket while d other one small like parrot mouth
So were the resemblance come from?
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by kamzy007: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
braimeddy:
Same forehead
Same forehead
Different nose
different eyes and mouth.
one mouth wide like basket while d other one small like parrot mouth
So were the resemblance come from?
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by hopefulLandlord: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ultimate300:

Depends on where he's shot and if its immediately fatal or not, if he's shot at the back of the head or on the forehead, he'll most likely just move from a state of temporary sleep to a permanent one
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by solid3(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2018
Ultimate300:

Which kain Buhari fulani question be this?
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by nothernstar: 6:56am On Feb 04, 2018
So mek I fry iced block?
Re: Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes by DonMekino(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2018
Big foreheads like those South Africans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma’s Message To Trolls / Omotola Replies Bashir Ahmad For Insinuating She's Not Working For Clean Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.