Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School (23091 Views)

TAG Energy (Oil & Gas) Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2019/20 / I Mistakenly Sent An Unupdated CV When Applying For A Job (Advice Needed) / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by nathanccr(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Don4eva:
winkNot too cool. Media Stunt
I'm tired of this country, I'll have to go back to my village, Ondo Local Government angry
In Ondo street abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by uboma(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
TourismMan:

Working on construction site? Do you know that this harsh economy has made so many construction works be brought to a halt? What if none around him?

Barbing saloon, a man who is begging, do you think he has money he can set up a barbing saloon?

Tailoring? Does one not need to acquire the training before venturing into it?

Have you given the man the said security job and he refuses to do? Or like Musa that is selling palm oil? To sell palm oil, does it not require some capital?

Oga, things are not that rosy with some families in this shithole country. Like I said, don't rush into conclusion. You never can tell the difficulties some families are passing through especially in this Buhari hard times. If yours is rosy, thank God.

You are the type who always looks for excuse not to work.

Your type prefers handouts and opportunities offered to you.....

Your life though, none of my business....
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Frankharry(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
that's how I took to tweeter beging for loan of #1.4m to startup my welding workshop but no one seems to b concern about that.take heart God will provide
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Totalman1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
I wonder what happened to d Black man’s ability to rationalize and objectively looking at issues; without being emotional or sentimental!

carefully looking at d girl, one can safely conclude that d handwriting looks like that of a child.

Also, getting cardboard or marker is not something that is farfetched. The girl most likely came up with this idea, based on d her experience of d realities in her home..

Lastly, most children these days are way smarter than most adults, because their minds have not been polluted by stereotype thinking!
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by TourismMan(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
uboma:

You are the type who always looks for excuse not to work.

Your type prefers handouts and opportunities offered to you.....

Your life though, none of my business....
Whatever!!! Next time have your facts right before you jump into inclusion.
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by blackface123: 4:34am On Feb 04, 2018
uboma:
The little girl's father is a lazy man.
Na wah for u ooo.Ha u fit learn left hand for old age?
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Babysho(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Don4eva:
winkNot too cool. Media Stunt
I'm tired of this country, I'll have to go back to my village, Ondo Local Government angry

Lmao. For Agerige abi? Agege?

That woman in the keke napep on Pulse TV.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Police Recruitment: 110,469 Applicants Shortlisted By Police Service Commission / UPDATE!! Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Technical Aid Corps Shortlists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.