Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School (23089 Views)

TAG Energy (Oil & Gas) Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2019/20 / I Mistakenly Sent An Unupdated CV When Applying For A Job (Advice Needed) / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by zombieHUNTER: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chikita66:
But seriously the rate of rural-urban migration these days is alarming, cities are now overpopulated.

Insecurity is a major factor
The rural farmers are scared
There is a sudden rise in poverty level in rural areas

Thanks to Buhari and his Fulani gang
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by VicSanTROUBLE: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
uboma:
The little girl's father is a lazy man.

Sharrap........ Ode
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Lalas247(f): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
madridguy:
Definition of a lazy man?

Definition is the father of the child up there undecided

How one woman ask me if I can hire her daughter part-time to work and that she needs it .... I asked the lady where is the daughter ? Shouldn’t she be bringing me her CV ... she said she is at home undecided at home while her mother is out there job hunting ..

Tell me who will employ that lady brat ehhh ... be very careful grin
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Insecurity is a major factor
The rural farmers are scared
There is a sudden rise in poverty level in rural areas

Thanks to Buhari and his Fulani gang
Government really need to provide subsidies for these farmers, irrigations, fertilizers too, else the country goes hungry, these Benue farmers that Fulani herdsmen are killing anyhow are the ones providing agricultural outputs for the nation, which is also good for the nations economic growth and gross domestic product.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by madridguy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
I concur with you partially.

Lalas247:

Definition is the father of the child up there undecided

How one woman ask me if I can hire her daughter part-time to work and that she needs it .... I asked the lady where is the daughter ? Shouldn’t she be bringing me her CV ... she said she is at home undecided at home while her mother is out there job hunting ..

Tell me who will employ that lady brat ehhh ... be very careful grin
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Lalas247(f): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
madridguy:
I concur with you partially.

If it’s partial i’ll Take it cheesy oshey
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Taiwx(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
BUHARI is our herogrin
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Lalas247(f): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Amirullaha:

The dad might be somewhere watching her...
You never can tell these days...
Even worse so he is chilling .. while she is in that hot sun !

May God forgive him sha ...
Parents are meant to look after their children till they become of age if you can’t do that then why have kids and put them through this ...
There are ppl who have no kids crying everyday day to papa God .. see what this one dey take him own pikin dey do

Where I stay this is serious case of CHILD ABUSE
The dad will be in jail if this is an ongoing thing .. and clearly she is neglected .. u don’t need money to plait her hair ... yet it’s unkept .. basic need money can’t buy yet it’s not done ...

1 Like

Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by dazzlingd(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
child abuse, this trick is no different from parents who use their children to traffic drugs.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by DONFASZY(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chikita66:
But seriously the rate of rural-urban migration these days is alarming, cities are now overpopulated.
especially frm d north
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by israelmao(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Buhari has turned many graduates to hi-tech beggars.
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by lovetruth(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Don4eva:
winkNot too cool. Media Stunt
I'm tired of this country, I'll have to go back to my village, Ondo Local Government angry
guy no be only you o we just forget home they suffer for another man's land aketi day do our people anyhow
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by zynzyn(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chidexter:
So how did it happen, she bought a cardboard sheet by herself? Really? Then she wrote those words on it? Wow? And then using a piece of rope she hung it on her neck? Tell me more. And she just started walking around looking for a job for her dad... Bullshit.

Her dad or maybe her mom and someone else is responsible for this, it's all publicity stunt, the dad should come to the station for questioning

Me? I suspect THE BLOGGER!

easy to do for traffic. maybe give girl N200!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Ken4Christ: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
madridguy:
The Federal government need to do something about unemployment of a thing.

They don't have your interest at heart as long as their bellies are well fed.
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Ken4Christ: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chikita66:
Government really need to provide subsidies for these farmers, irrigations, fertilizers too, else the country goes hungry, these Benue farmers that Fulani herdsmen are killing anyhow are the ones providing agricultural outputs for the nation, which is also good for the nations economic growth and gross domestic product.

You think they don't know. The Islamization project is more important to them.
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Kmartt(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Don4eva:
I'm tired of this country, I'll have to go back to my village, Ondo Local Government angry

Omo Ondo ketiri?
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by uboma(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Parents are meant to look after their children till they become of age if you can’t do that then why have kids and put them through this ...
There are ppl who have no kids crying everyday day to papa God .. see what this one dey take him own pikin dey do

The dad will be in jail if this is an ongoing thing .. and clearly she is neglected .. u don’t need money to plait her hair ... yet it’s unkept .. basic need money can’t buy yet it’s not done ...

Thank you for bringing this up.

Some immature forum members have been insulting me for referring to the girl's father as a lazy man.

If a White collar job isn't forthcoming, there are blue collar jobs one can go into and earn a decent living.

I know of someone whose only source of livelihood is cutting men's hair. He has a family and takes good care of them. he also has 3 persons working for him.

Only a lazy man will have his daughter stand up on the road and beg for a job on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ken4Christ:

You think they don't know. The Islamization project is more important to them.
Looking at it from a macroeconomic perspective, of what use is it to economy as a whole?

Misplacing priorities is what the government is currently doing.
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by uboma(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
VicSanTROUBLE:

Sharrap........ Ode

Thank you for the insults.
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by uboma(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
dollyjoy:
I think the Father wrote it and place it on her neck.

You are right
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chidexter:
So how did it happen, she bought a cardboard sheet by herself? Really? Then she wrote those words on it? Wow? And then using a piece of rope she hung it on her neck? Tell me more. And she just started walking around looking for a job for her dad... Bullshit.

Her dad or maybe her mom and someone else is responsible for this, it's all publicity stunt, the dad lpshould come to the station for questioning

Can't you just have little sense for once?
Get the message and don't blame the messanger
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by guiddoti: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Don4eva:
Haha Don't even bother going there, it is dry like desert. Do you want exchange ni? Villagers thinking of coming to the city while city men/women thinking of going back to their villages.
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by correctguy101(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Question....

What if he isn't aware of the child's actions and he himself is somewhere else looking for employment?

1 Like

Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by uboma(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
TourismMan:

Don't be hasty in your conclusion. You don't know what the family is passing through.

Whatever the family is passing through, the man and father to that little girl is a lazy man.

Is he better off than men who do menial jobs on construction sites?

Is he better off than the man who cuts my hair and attends university education part time?

Is he better off than my Tailor who stays up late at night stitching clothes together so he can earn money to cater for his family?

Is he better off than Musa who before now, was a security man in a school, attended the University during the day and is now a Youth Corp Member? This same Musa also sells Palm Oil at the market and is married with so many dependants to feed.

The list is endless bro. Trust me when I say that the man is lazy.

1 Like

Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by guiddoti: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chikita66:
Looking at it from a macroeconomic perspective, of what use is it to economy as a whole?

Misplacing priorities is what the government is currently doing.
You called it macroeconomics, by the time her father gets what he wants, it won't be called micromanagement.
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by Chidexter(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
divicoded:

Can't you just have little sense for once?
Get the message and don't blame the messanger

Thanks for the insult
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by lawlhee: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
If you look at the picture very well it looks life a selfie. I'm quite sure someone told her to do this, it's not possible for her to think and do this.
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by vertueptime: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Don4eva:

Lol to mine skulls?

No vex o, i jst had to do this
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by ugwupius2jfk(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Guys u all don't know what it feels like for a family man not have a. Job or to put food on the table for his folks''. Maybe the man wish to reachout to some1 who wil help him wit a job''if u hav actually left ur huz n phone to search for a job ' then. U will understand !
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by cimag: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
I sympathize with the innocent little girl,when she grows up she will not like how the parents used her for job hunt.Now these questions,is she the only child of her parents?If she is,does it mean both daddy and mummy are jobless and cannot pay her school fees?What type of school does she attend,a very costly one or a moderate one?Private School or public school?Has she been owing the school for many terms or years to warrant this embarrasment?The Daddy should humble himself,forget about his big certificate and do any legitimate job to fend for his family.Losing a job should not be the end of life.
Re: Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School by TourismMan(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
uboma:

Whatever the family is passing through, the man and father to that little girl is a lazy man.

Is he better off than men who do menial jobs on construction sites?

Is he better off than the man who cuts my hair and attends university education part time?

Is he better off than my Tailor who stays up late at night stitching clothes together so he can earn money to cater for his family?

Is he better off than Musa who before now, was a security man in a school, attended the University during the day and is now a Youth Corp Member? This same Musa also sells Palm Oil at the market and is married with so many dependants to feed.

The list is endless bro. Trust me when I say that the man is lazy.

Working on construction site? Do you know that this harsh economy has made so many construction works be brought to a halt? What if none around him?

Barbing saloon, a man who is begging, do you think he has money he can set up a barbing saloon?

Tailoring? Does one not need to acquire the training before venturing into it?

Have you given the man the said security job and he refuses to do? Or like Musa that is selling palm oil? To sell palm oil, does it not require some capital?

Oga, things are not that rosy with some families in this shithole country. Like I said, don't rush into conclusion. You never can tell the difficulties some families are passing through especially in this Buhari hard times. If yours is rosy, thank God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manager In A Hotel Or State Internal Revenue Job? / Police Recruitment: 110,469 Applicants Shortlisted By Police Service Commission / 65k With Accommodation Or 75k Without Accommodation Job Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.