Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria (1364 Views)

Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by africanjarule: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2018
Hello everyone this thing is bothering me for almost 3 days ago now I went to one of the immigration office in my state oshogbo prisely with my sister that want to collect the international passport we contact one of the immigration officer in my home town that work in oshogbo he said the cost of the passport is 30k, we paid the money and we even another 1k for the correction of the mistake on her birth certificate but what surprise me is that I saw some people who said they paid 35k while some are said they paid 28k did the nigeria passport don't have fix price? What even pain me pass is when you enter the capturing room after you finished capturing the immigration officer in the room will be demanding for different denomination from people to drop money in one of the box they put at one conner in that room like #500, #1000, #1500 some people even drop #2000 guys let me hear from you.
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by sholajigga(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2018
I’m a little bit rusty on the cost of getting the international passport but I know there are two types.

The 32 pages which is common could be the one for 28k and the 64 pages might be the one for 35k.

Other than that, I don’t see any reason why the immigration officers are extorting the applicants.
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by Bevima: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2018
i got the 32 page for 26k

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by africanjarule: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2018
Bevima:
Those people am talking about collect the one of 32 pages
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by Bigbeard(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2018
Bevima:
աɦɛʀɛ?
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by Bevima: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2018
Bigbeard:

աɦɛʀɛ?

In Lagos
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by Goldenboy007(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
africanjarule:
Hello everyone this thing is bothering me for almost 3 days ago now I went to one of the immigration office in my state oshogbo prisely with my sister that want to collect the international passport we contact one of the immigration officer in my home town that work in oshogbo he said the cost of the passport is 30k, we paid the money and we even another 1k for the correction of the mistake on her birth certificate but what surprise me is that I saw some people who said they paid 35k while some are said they paid 28k did the nigeria passport don't have fix price? What even pain me pass is when you enter the capturing room after you finished capturing the immigration officer in the room will be demanding for different denomination from people to drop money in one of the box they put at one conner in that room like #500, #1000, #1500 some people even drop #2000 guys let me hear from you.

And we say Buhari is the problem !!!
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by gurusoft55: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
How long did it take you to get it and which of the offices in ĺagos?
Bevima:
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Its normal. NIS officers are crazy, they extort you that was why there is no even price.
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bevima:

You are telling a big lie angry
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by sholajigga(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Is it cheaper than that or cost?

Rolly83:

You are telling a big lie angry
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
sholajigga:
I’m a little bit rusty on the cost of getting the international passport but I know there are two types.

The 32 pages which is common could be the one for 28k and the 64 pages might be the one for 35k.

Other than that, I don’t see any reason why the immigration officers are extorting the applicants.

You're not totally correct... Presently there is only 32 page available! You pay 28k and get it in 3 weeks You pay 35k and get it in 3 days max
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
sholajigga:
Is it cheaper than that or cost?

It's more expensive.
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by sholajigga(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rolly83:

It's more expensive.

How much is it now?
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by sholajigga(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rolly83:

You're not totally correct... Presently there is only 32 page available! You pay 28k and get it in 3 weeks You pay 35k and get it in 3 days max

Like I said earlier in my previous post, I’m a little bit rusty on the price.

Every sector for this naija just get coma.
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by DeZoro(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
International passport in Kaduna is 26k.
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by Timyahoo: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2018
the actual amount or fix payment for the international passport ID is #19,500

any other fee u are adding to this very one is going straight to the agent's pocket..

some may tell u 25, some 28, some 30, Some 35, some 40k
Re: I Am Confused The Cost Of International Passport In Nigeria by MeinKampf: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Rolly83:

It's more expensive.
I paid #25,500

(1) (Reply)

Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water / Ghastly Accident At Owerrinta Opposite Nig. Naval Base Along Owerri Onitsha(pix) / The Kimyal Tribe- The Smallest People On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.