Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Destructive Lifestyles Of Youths - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Destructive Lifestyles Of Youths (554 Views)

2 Healthy Lifestyles Of Chronic Prostatitis: Drink More Water And Urine In Time / A Healthy Lifestyles with our GNLD/NEOLIFE supplements / Lifestyles That Can Lead To Blindness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destructive Lifestyles Of Youths by Zico5(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2018
I was at home relaxing yesterday evening when I heard call for help in flat next to mine. I rushed down not knowing what to expect, I saw a neighbour lying down half dead. No time to ask questions, we just rushed him down to the hospital. After few minutes, the doctor asked for the relative and since the brother he was staying with was not around I filled in. The doctor said the guy a oau student had seizure due to hard drug intake. I was taken aback cos this is a cool headed guy that always go about his business without any problem. I asked for the way out he revealed that the body system is already paralysed and some organs of the body may not function properly again if he could scale through this one. He said especially the private part. I was baffled to hear this and he made declaration that this is very common now. I called one of his friends that follow us and the guy revealed that he has been taken Tramadol and codeine consistently. I said why should he do that, he said just to be high and for sexual performance. so abusing drug is now the way to satisfy women. pls we need to educate our youths of today. This act is very dangerous and could lead to untimely death if not properly handled. May God save this generation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re: Doctor Killed Bt Lassa Fever In Abia State!...Newshelm LIED!! / Prosthetics And Orthotics Services In Lagos And Any Where In Nigeria. / How You Can Make Your Hair Feel Soft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.