Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Am I That Stingy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I That Stingy? (1147 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / I'm I That Handsome Or Cute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I That Stingy? by hollandis(f): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2010
I have been so stingy to my girl friend and the one before her and the one before.Though I can give wad to a girl I have no romantic affinity for,but I am so stingy to my gf.I see guys buy luxury gifts for their girls.I can t even credit their phone.I am starting to have issues o.NL HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am I That Stingy? by labiyemmy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2010
so?
Re: Am I That Stingy? by kay0195: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2010
I hope u wouldn't carry the attitude to marriage. undecided cos it wouldn't be fair to ur wifey. esp if u are the cheating husband type. u will find urself giving your sex mates cash without caring for ur wife. sad
Re: Am I That Stingy? by MsTom(f): 1:07am On Apr 19, 2010
Only you can help yourself. You know what to do
Re: Am I That Stingy? by indie22(f): 2:38am On Apr 19, 2010
U can give to girls ure not dating, yet you find it hard to give to ur gf, na wa for sum pple!
Re: Am I That Stingy? by Outstrip(f): 3:12am On Apr 19, 2010
This is not something new. No offense but I think you grew up that way. I don't want to get all up in your business but more than likely the wives in your family are not treated well.
Re: Am I That Stingy? by Woke4all(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2010
What help do you really want? You were stingy and you realised it then start spending.
Re: Am I That Stingy? by fubiluv: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2010
What kind of a man are.
You should be ashamed of your self.
God forbid me dating someone like you.
Although i am not the demanding type cos i can confortably pay my bills,
But your type will not only be stingy,but also very demanding and authoritative.
That Girl neva do you something.
You go give girl wey you dey toast,but you no go give your babe.Rubbish.
Re: Am I That Stingy? by petebor02(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2010
fubiluv:

What kind of a man are.
You should be ashamed of your self.
God forbid me dating someone like you.
Although i am not the demanding type cos i can confortably pay my bills,
But your type will not only be stingy,but also very demanding and authoritative.
That Girl neva do you something.
You go give girl wey you dey toast,but you no go give your babe.Rubbish.

fubi dont mind that guy are you sure he ve to give cos u certainly cant give what u dont have.
Re: Am I That Stingy? by fubiluv: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
In fact he needs prayers grin
Re: Am I That Stingy? by petebor02(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
infact i know a prophet
Re: Am I That Stingy? by iice(f): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2010
You're not stingy jare grin They should be able to buy their own ish unless you're married to them
Re: Am I That Stingy? by daduke2k(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2010
correcccccccccct grin grin
Re: Am I That Stingy? by kay0195: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2010
and what makes u think he wount continue such attitude in marriage?
Re: Am I That Stingy? by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2010
You're not stingy, it's just that you worry too much about nothing.
Re: Am I That Stingy? by topup: 12:59am On Apr 20, 2010
Why do you feel stingy??

Is it that you are surpressing a natural urge to want to give and provide for some other reason which you've come to believe OR is it because you are comparing your behaviour with what you see around you and you feel like the odd one out, so you think you're the strange one?

Yeah, it's true, you don't need to provide any of those things, comfort, love and support should suffice, afterall you're not married to the person.
However the issue of marriage only serves to hold if you have a traditional or religious view about partnership, if you believe that you are truly single and untied to any woman before marriage that is, however, if you're already sleeping together, if you live together, if you own anything of a substantial amount together and you hold back on buying gifts, I think that's just as bad as holding back from your wife.

By the way, I would say the same thing if a woman asked the question.

I don't understand the thing about stinginess, truly, if you give more, you receive, and if you have more to give, even better. Though never give more than you have, or more than you can comfortably let go otherwise you may start to have problems.
Re: Am I That Stingy? by babygirl22(f): 2:11am On Apr 20, 2010
u be lepa oh,
Re: Am I That Stingy? by iice(f): 2:14am On Apr 20, 2010
kay0195:

and what makes u think he wount continue such attitude in marriage?

After marriage, are you supposed to abandon all semblance of an 'independent' individual? Well that's for pretenders anyway. . .which is like more than have the universe grin

Still have your own ish. . .if anything bad happens atleast you can take care of yourself.  Grown ups playing as kids grin
Re: Am I That Stingy? by agathamari(f): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2010
your already cheating on your girl - you have no business buying things for any girl other then your gf or sisters/mom. you obviously dont respect her so let her find someone who will

(1) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Of Marriage / Will You Marry Someone That Can't Speak There Language? / How Do I Know When/who Is Right To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.