Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) (18414 Views)

Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by toodark: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
kernel504:

If you can't see it as a tactical means to disenfranchise the South, keep saying "every where".

Igbos, we are pain in your axx.

tahh...you are your own pains....
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by kernel504(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
toodark:

tahh...you are your own pains....

Nna, come and take Panadol, Oooh!.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Lomprico2: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
madridguy:
Nnamdi Kanu come and see your BSS officer begging for PVC grin to do wetin?

To vote out una demon!
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
vicktwitt:
GO GET YOUR PVC NO BE TODAY WE DON DEY HEAR THAT SLANS ABEG WHO U WANT VOTE ABI NA PEOPLE DECEIVE PEOPLE (PDP) OR NA APC OR NA THE THIRD FORCE OBJ BRING U NO SEE SAY UR VOTE IS ALREADY DIVIDED MAKE I MAKE AM CLEAR COME 2019 BUBU GO RETAIN ASO ROCK NOW WETIN WE GO DEY TALK NA FOURTH FORCE APART FROM POLITICS OR VOTING HOW WE GO TAKE STOP THIS FAI WEY WAN CONSUME NAIJA UNA DEY TALK TO VOTE BUBU COMMOT I BET IF IM COMMOT MAKE WE BRACE UP FOR WETIN GO HAPPEN AFTER THE LOSS

We can't even find the place to register in my area. When is it closing ?
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by delpee(f): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
Can someone please post the registration centres nationwide here so people can see the options available within their LGAs?

They should work on Saturdays to make it easy for workers.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by GavelSlam: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
urchmanni93:
In enugu North u have to pay before before u get your pvc.... After they will be shouting on radio that pvc is free... Thieves everywhere..

Is it Usman or Uche distributing it in Enugu?
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Neenap(f): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pls where can I get my PVC in Port Harcourt, cos u terribly need it
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
PVC is not available in the south and middle belt..but available in the north....

God will judge buhari...that old senile man
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by afrika(f): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
Eastern have started again. Voters card to their people is now money!!! Na wa for this people.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by omolorlarh: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shortyy:
Not Lagos dear, Owerri.
OK,thanks
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by perdollar(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
2015 igbos in d north couldnt vote bc jihadst threatened to fight for peace. 2019 we wont just let it go bc dt useless senile modibo from daura must b kicked in dt his asshole leaking ass dts full of bone
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by DedeNkem: 1:35am On Feb 04, 2018
Because Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries (at the top in the list) in the world!!
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by degamemaster(m): 2:18am On Feb 04, 2018
Yankee101:
PVC manipulation was used to defeat Goodluck.

In the North PVCs were released to traditional rulers in bulk.

In the North Underage children were allowed to register and vote

In the North voting without reader machines were allowed early on
President Goodluck was shown disgracefully trying to use the PVC readers several times without luck.

The same tactics is developing again where total PVCs in Kano alone eclipses almost the entire South East registered voters.

Speak up now, shout to be attended to or it's history repeating itself all over again.
You are very correct but unfortunately our people in the SE are ignorance of the sublte disenfranchisement of their rights. Let people inform others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Istand4honesty(m): 2:25am On Feb 04, 2018
l've observed u on this forum and I can certify that nothing good will ever come out of you.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by designVATExcel: 5:14am On Feb 04, 2018
Honestly where are our civic societies?
It's shouldn't be this hard for the average man. Imagine you work 8-5, finally get time off, queue for hours and nada.

Its bleeped up mehn. This is 2018, INec seems to still be in the 1990s for maintaining low personnel and manual systems.
Nonsense

These are things opposition parties should advocate, in the US they go house to house assisting people register, but here the process is so bureaucratised.

Was at a center in Abuja last week & it wasn't even the queue that turned me off, it's the process, so unorganised. How can one have waited a whopping 4 hours and nothing, for wetin?
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by pazienza(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2018
ezewealth:
Pls where will I get my pic in enugu

Go to Nkanu West LGA. It's easier there

In 2015,thats where I got mine, after standing in queue for days in Enugu south trying to get one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Fidelismaria: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2018
Pls guys where can I get my PVC in Nsukka Enugu?
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Eggcelent(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2018
Why Is The Topic Saying "IN THE SOUTH EAST" When Screenshot Of The Tweet Clearly Indicates "FROM LAGOS, NIGERIA"

Why Do We Always Fan Embers Of Tribal Discord & Hate?

How Many Politicians Have We Seen/Heard Killed In All Needless Civil Disturbances We Bring Upon Ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Themandator: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2018
Since the church got involved telling members to go out and register, the response has been very high. First day I went as early as 7 and could not register hen decided to take the bull by the horn and got registered the next day together with my wife.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Themandator: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2018
delpee:
Can someone please post the registration centres nationwide here so people can see the options available within their LGAs?

They should work on Saturdays to make it easy for workers.

Continuous registration is the the inec headquarters in every local government or their appointed office within that local area. For now, it is one to every local authority area
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Themandator: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

We can't even find the place to register in my area. When is it closing ?

.90 days to election
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by egobetatoday: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
EllySteve:
WE WILL PASS THROUGH THE STRESS AND GET THAT PVC AND VOTE THE DULLARD OUT. angry

I Dey vex !!!

pls I hope pple who got pvc in 2015 wont need to get a new one? pls, because I dey vex too.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Themandator:

.90 days to election

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by ChimaAdeoye: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why is it still difficult for people to get their PVC especially in Lagos?

Who is trying to disenfranchise Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by OreMI22: 4:31am On Aug 30, 2018
Why is INEC frustrating people in some parts of the country from getting their PVC?

Yet, the same INEC register children to vote in Katsina?
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by BiafraIShere(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Shortyy:

Not Lagos dear, Owerri.
I did mine at the Owerri municipal council on a Sunday. The last one I did during the last election was at Aba and the lady said I would need to apply for transfer. I immediately changed my rhetoric and told her it's lost, I need a fresh one! Applying for a transfer is as good as forgetting it. She then directed me to go and fill the form and the rest. I had to tip her from my mind while going (she didn't coerce me to do so). I don't know why the whole of Owerri will have to go to the municipal for their voters card. In this age and time when almost every other country has gone digital, Nigeria is still struggling to get even the most basic things right. It is obvious that the country is not working at all yet the northerners and their supporters down South keep propping up the status quo because of selfish and dishonest interests. Getting PVC's should be as easy as registering a Sim card and they could have worked with banks and use BVN as alternative way of verifying and issuing people with PVC.
Nigeria is such a useless and disgusting country where nothing works!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: Oshiomhole Has Destroyed APC- Tunji Abayomi / House Leadership: PDP Governors Split Over Wike’s Candidate / Labor Party's Spokesman, Arabambi Abayomi Disowns Presidential Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.