Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics (7829 Views)

Like Hisba, IPOB Bans Fulani Cows In South East- Pics / Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video / Leader Of ESN Simon Ekpa Declare 8th April Public Holiday In South East -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Rossinkky: 4:28am On Aug 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Rossinkky: 4:29am On Aug 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by uBuNiT: 4:31am On Aug 22, 2020
I am not from Imo State, but in hospitality, Owerri remains number 1 in Africa. Though my brothers who rarely travel beyond our environment will always shout 'erosion zone, erosion zone'.
Overtaking is real

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Rossinkky: 4:33am On Aug 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by GTkester: 4:36am On Aug 22, 2020
Wooowowooow. This is clean and green on display. Sadly ndi afoezi will come here to cry blood

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by plessis: 4:59am On Aug 22, 2020
My home.....
Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by 007inc: 5:19am On Aug 22, 2020
Take this rubbish out of here and tell the Supreme Court governor to fix roads. The city is in shambles

13 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by chido20(m): 5:23am On Aug 22, 2020
very lively city. orange room always my spot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by sinistermind(m): 5:46am On Aug 22, 2020
No.1 Oringo city.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by GTkester: 5:54am On Aug 22, 2020
007inc:
Take this rubbish out of here and tell the Supreme Court governor to fix roads. The city is in shambles

If no be one thing I for say you be mumu. Oya take am m-u-m-u!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by 007inc: 6:04am On Aug 22, 2020
GTkester:

Shut up. Just pass the message n stop this display of stupidity. Show me one road that have been completed by ur governor. Grow up n don’t be a Mugu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Godons1: 6:08am On Aug 22, 2020
This Oweri you are hyping is nothing to write home about. grin grin grin grin

But thank God Governor Hope Uzodinma is fixing Imo back to a better society.

4 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Bkayyy: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2020
Bia Mr OP, I don't know if they sent you here to insult the good people of owerri.
I am seeing picture of Awka and other states in your owerri pictures. Well, the owners of those pictures will baptize you today.
Mr OP you better respect yourself and remove those pictures or....

5 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by trutharena: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2020
Remove these 3 pictures OP because they are pictures of Ibadan.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Godons1: 6:17am On Aug 22, 2020
GTkester:
Wooowowooow. This is clean and green on display. Sadly ndi afoezi will come here to cry blood

That is the hand work of Governor Hope Uzodima. The previous crying Governor, Emeka Ihedioha left the State in a mess. But the APC Governor is doing credibly well. We Igbos thank Oshiomole for making Hope Uzodinma the Governor of Imo.

God bless Governor Hope Uzodima,
God bless Oshiomole,
God bless APC,
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by OVB123: 6:34am On Aug 22, 2020
The state is not as beautiful as you think, many bad roads especially in the city centre. what we are seening now is the aerial view of the capital which is always beautiful, why seening it physically with your eyes is not beautiful at all. mtcheeew!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Mistakemaker: 6:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Let's stop deceiving ourselves.. Owerri is no where at present more beautiful than Enugu, Abakaliki and Awka.. Maybe it should be dragging with umuahia.. I'm from imo but I need to be objective.. Owerri used to be very beautiful in the early and middle 2000s but not anymore.. They're no roads in owerri and no street lights.. How can a city be beautiful without this, the presence of hotels everywhere shouldn't confuse one biko.. I'm sad at the present situation in owerri, is now a centre of prostitution and numerous jobless yahoo boys, as bad as it is.. I can even see part of the demolished freedom Park and Akachi, I really wish the present governor can work on the roads and also work on employment of the Youths.. Then we can beat our chest and be proud we've arrived.. But for now owerri is still far from being beautiful again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Skyfornia(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Ala Owerri

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by DaddyRochie1642: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2020
007inc:

Stop Hating grin grin

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by IvarTheBoneless: 7:05am On Aug 22, 2020
Godons1:

That is the hand work of Governor Hope Uzodima. The previous crying Governor, Emeka Ihedioha left the State in a mess. But the APC Governor is doing credibly well. We Igbos thank Oshiomole for making Hope Uzodinma the Governor of Imo.

God bless Governor Hope Uzodima,
God bless Oshiomole,
God bless APC,
God bless Nigeria.

And Okorocha.... Imo was a cesspit before him.

Okorocha and Uzodimma are the only hopes in that nasty region
Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by EzeYezzuz: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2020
GTkester:

Mnyd44 Rule 2!

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by 007inc: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Stop Hating grin grin
Hating on a failure? Pls try again
Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by temptnow: 7:36am On Aug 22, 2020
OP get ready, children of hate will open this thread just to come and hate
Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by PureGoldh(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Seen

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Muna4real(f): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

And Okorocha.... Imo was a cesspit before him.

Okorocha and Uzodimma are the only hopes in that nasty region

Keep deceiving yourself. Those two were the down fall of Imo State. Rochas is even better than hope because of his contributions to education. Hope is just USELESS. You are only mentioning their names there because they are apc . Apc has been a curse in IMO State.

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by LukasPodolski: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2020
And you had to stole other cities pictures to glorify your slum....

LMAO.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Blackpromise(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Beautiful city.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by proeast(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2020
Rochas and the present puppet has set Imo back. With all the private Investments in real estate here, if only we have a serious and passionate person like Umahi, Owerri would have been rivaling Abuja by now.

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by proeast(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:
And you had to stole steal other cities pictures to glorify your slum....

LMAO.

I guess you didn't attend GST classes back in school.
BTW, Owerri has lots of beautiful pictures that are far more beautiful than those ones he added. It must have been a mistake.
Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2020
chido20:
very lively city. orange room always my spot
11:45 my favourite hotel
Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2020
trutharena:
Remove these 3 pictures OP because they are pictures of Ibadan.

bighead09 will you shatap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Dusted Peter Obi At NBA Conference- Ayo Obe / Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State / Rauf Aregbesola Wants Abiola Listed As One Of Nigeria's Ex- Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.