Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,914 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

“God Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “God Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) (4427 Views)

FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Eveezy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
There can't be good without evil, there has to be a balance. One cannot clasify something as being good if he has no idea Wat a bad or evil thing looks ND feel like.

God continues to give us a chance, which is y he can't kill d devil, the devil is still his own creation. Man kind might still do evil even in d absence of d devil.
Humans have found a way to blame d devil for every single bad thing dey do, wen dey should actually blame demselves.
The truth is dt d more is see so many writers work abt d devil, I come to accept dt although d devil is a master manipulator, he doesn't force us to do evil, God gave us free will, so at d end of d day, it's our choice.

If anyone has seen dis series "lucifer" u would see dt d devil tries to show us our deepest desire, ND it's our choice to act in it or nt
Re: “God Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
dis one na small pikin talk, i hv seen it online before......you get mind they call God follish, well remember say "the fool have said in their own heart, there is no God "
Re: “God Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by EarthXmetahuman: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Eveezy:

Actually DC comics actually have the figure God in the DC universe, in the DC universe, almighty God is known as "The Presence", he is called the presence coabout? is believed that he is everywhere, The presence created all the heavenly bodies, humans and also created the super heroes like super man and d rest, although it is believed that Doctor Manhattan started d DC universe, but it was The presence who created d world where Dr Manhattan evolved from. The presence gifted lucifer power over hell, but lucifer saw it as a punishment rather than a gift, which is y he rebelled against God, he used to do d will of the presence until he finally decided to take a vacation on earth, ND attempted corrupting d mind of men, but mind u evil already existed, lucifer only directed them, he ruled hell for d purpose of punishing evil doers
what in odin 's name are you talking about?
Re: “God Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by vicktwitt: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
hugogerrard:
May the Great lord God almighty pls forgive her for her sins... I beg thee whosoever that have any knowledge of her to tell her to ask God for forgiveness as well... Pls this os a very very embarrassing post to anyone.... May God bless you.
AMEN
Re: “God Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by XINZ: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Chikita66:
Chineke napu ekwensu ike nye gi ya, iga ebule kwe?

If God collect power from devil and give it to you, will you take it?

I'm quite sure I've heard that line in a song. Can't really recall what song it is though... grin
Re: “God Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by XINZ: 1:21am On Feb 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I've lost a loved one and I know exactly how it feels, that you believe in God doesn't mean that you and your loved ones will automatically be immortal, death is inevitable and we will all die one day, it's just a matter of time. So save me the sermon, you guys should try to understand and be patient with God, stop expecting magic.

This looks like one of those excuses Garbage Shehu makes up to cover Buhari's incompetence. grin
Re: “God Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by Eveezy(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
what in odin 's name are you talking about?
That is DC universe character of God storyline
Re: “God Is Very Foolish” – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by homealone(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2018
dably:

A young Nigerian lady is currently trending on Facebook for all the wrong reasons. She in her Facebook post insulted God and called him Foolish.

She wrote;

F*ck God how can you b God nd u cannot kill Satan d devil dat’s causing evil nd u went to kill ur own child That’s foolishness

[See some reactions below...

DesMart CapaLii God is really a merciful God….Our God is not God that kill he could have killed you before u said everything out…..but try Buhari dem God them go come ur house burn ur community…..Thank you Jesus am serving a living God

Standard Boss Even prostitutes wanna be noticed. God don’t have your time okay? So,just get the momental fame you want while waiting for the wrath of God open you.

Adeniran Sulaimon Nowadays it’s easier to know girls whose destinies has been used by yahoo boys , this girl u are seeing is an example of one….

Innocent Ulari Even this one dat looks like expired fufu wants to trend too?

I think the federal government should select some idiots like dis and use for money rituals to boost the economy…

Nonsense and ingredient

https://www.gistmore.com/god-foolish-nigerian-slay-queens-says-facebook

Because that What Christianity Teaches

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) / Sugar Mummy Amaka From Enugu Need A Nice Guy -hookup Now / Taking Early Morning Selfie And Cooking Rice In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.