Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (27567 Views)

How I Make Money From Cryptocurrency Without Spending A Dime! / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Start Earning Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by badruu(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2018
Pls oga agentakins I saw some few tokens in my intake wallet now and it is available for exchange.

Pls what do I do next I have luno app.

Need answers asap.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 1:34pm On May 24, 2018
badruu:
Pls oga agentakins I saw some few tokens in my intake wallet now and it is available for exchange.

Pls what do I do next I have luno app.

Need answers asap.
OK. You have to convert to btc or ETH first on the listed exchange and then transfer the btc or ETH to luno.
Steps to convert tokens to btc or ETH on exchanges have been discussed in our telegram chat group which is pinned to the top of the group chat.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 11:59am On May 25, 2018
Happy weekend to all of us.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Lacas: 9:03pm On May 25, 2018
Have goten d telegram, downloaded d imtoken bt still confuse on how it works, also in d telegram group... Pls I need help
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 7:03am On May 27, 2018
Lacas:
Have goten d telegram, downloaded d imtoken bt still confuse on how it works, also in d telegram group... Pls I need help
Once u open d telegram channel, u will see a message pinned to the top of the channel, click on it and click on the link in the message, it will take you to our telegram chat group. You can ask all question there if you need any help. Let me know if you still need help. So I can screenshot the process of joining the chat group here.
Concerning the airdrops, open your imtoken app, and copy the wallet address. This is the address to submit whenever any airdrop website asks for your ETH erc20 compatible wallet address.

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 1:32pm On May 27, 2018
Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 12:46pm On May 28, 2018
Happy new week
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by badruu(m): 3:51am On May 29, 2018
Op...I got 8000 UNV2 coin and I don't have info about when it will be exchanged.

Again. I try finding the telegram chat but I can see d link. I am only in the telegram channel.

Please kindly guide me.

Thanks
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by lonelybol: 4:03am On May 29, 2018
Tty this site,its cashing out.you can make up to $150 per day by visiting pages.get paid by visiting pages
http:///ekEvs
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 6:22am On May 29, 2018
lonelybol:
Tty this site,its cashing out.you can make up to $150 per day by visiting pages.get paid by visiting pages
You have brain disorder.
Go and check it up
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 6:29am On May 29, 2018
badruu:
Op...I got 8000 UNV2 coin and I don't have info about when it will be exchanged.

Again. I try finding the telegram chat but I can see d link. I am only in the telegram channel.

Please kindly guide me.

Thanks
That is universal token. Nobody knows when a coin or token is listed except the owners of the exchange where the token is expected to be listed. The developers of the token may even give you a particular date it will be listed in an exchange but it might fail because they don't posses the power except they create an internal exchange where they have control.
Just make sure you follow the token's telegram group for update on when its going to be listed.

As for the chat group. I have explained the steps in few messages above your message.
In the channel, you will see "pinned message" at the top of the channel. Click on it and you will see the link that leads to the chat group. See you there soon.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by baskybrave(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2018
agentakins:

Th

As for the chat group. I have explained the steps in few messages above your message.
In the channel, you will see "pinned message" at the top of the channel. Click on it and you will see the link that leads to the chat group. See you there soon.

Please OP do well to drop the steps in order to join the chat group on telegram. Thanks for your consistency on d Telegram channel. However, I have challenge in activating my Manitos as der is no etherum in ma wallet. Hope I can exchange d few token in my wallet wtout d activation?
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2018
dboss12:
get me along bro
meanwhile grap this BTC for free

Earn 1 btc without investment limited offer be fas8
Stop posting this rubbish here. Go and earn your btc alone. Don't come here and waste people's time.
Create a thread if you are sure of your post and stop spamming others people's thread
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2018
baskybrave:

Please OP do well to drop the steps in order to join the chat group on telegram. Thanks for your consistency on d Telegram channel. However, I have challenge in activating my Manitos as der is no etherum in ma wallet. Hope I can exchange d few token in my wallet wtout d activation?

There is no step to join. I have already explained it here above. It would be repetitive and become spamming if we continue to post it every time. That is the reason it is pinned to the top of the channel for everyone to see.
All you need to do is to click on the pinned message and the link will be there staring at you.

As for the manitos, leave it unactivated. I believe it will be released when the coin is listed in the exchange.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2018
Happy weekend and happy new month to all our members.
May this month be a testimony month for us all.
AMEN
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2018
agentakins:

There is no step to join. I have already explained it here above. It would be repetitive and become spamming if we continue to post it every time. That is the reason it is pinned to the top of the channel for everyone to see.
All you need to do is to click on the pinned message and the link will be there staring at you.

As for the manitos, leave it unactivated. I believe it will be released when the coin is listed in the exchange.
UPDATE:
Sorry, I mistook manitos for another token. You are to send 1 manito to another contract address in the message posted in the channel and you will rewarded with another 49k manitos added to the 50k you already have. Which means you must have little ethereum to cover your gas fee.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by badruu(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
This makes me look like an an illiterate!

I have join many telegram groups, but the one Oga agentakins post on the first page does not show pinned msg on my phone.

Some should pls assist me.

I just received 50 BCG tokens and don't know how to go about it...I need to interact in the telegram group chat with like minds.
To stop repeating same qst again and again
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by badruu(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=agentakins post=64752967]It is no longer news that cryptocurrency is the new goldmine. A lot of people have become millionaires and billionaires through Crypto currency trading and speculation. However, I'm not here to talk about Crypto currency trading or investments and I won't take much of your time. Just make sure you read to the end if you want to be liberated from poverty. I'm here to reveal a secret that most cryptocurrency traders especially in Nigeria have failed to talk about in public to alleviate poverty.
This secret is about AIRDROPS.
AIRDROPS are free coins or tokens shared or given free by developers of a particular coin to create awareness or attract potential investors to their coin or token by just filling a simple form.
Some might say airdrops are just peanut given to people. To some extent, they are correct simply because airdrops worth a little like $2, $5, $10, etc. However, some airdrops that worth about $10 has risen in price to like $150, $500, and even $1000 in just few weeks.
I can categorically tell you that I have made over a million naira from airdrops.
Kindly find out about accelerator (Acc) airdrop, deeponion airdrop, eltcoin airdrop, btc blue airdrop, hawala airdrop, rebellious airdrop, etc. Each of these coins worth over a thousand dollar before the Bitcoin price dump.
But do you know that it is not too late to join the train of airdrop hunters (Lol) before it leaves the station.
I have created a telegram channel where you can get first hand info about the latest airdrops you can register with that you can make free money.
All you need to do is to rush down to your play store, download telegram and twitter app, and register with these two apps.
You can then join this telegram group by clicking this link:
https:///qualityairdrop

I guess the name of the telegram channel is qualityairdrop.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=badruu post=68115288][/quote]
The name of the group is qualityairdropgroup.
You must have closed the pinned message in your phone. Probably you mistakingly touched the close button which is the X on the message.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by badruu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Can I reopen the pinned message pls
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by kellyjoesteve: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
I wish i can too. Almost three months nothing yet to show for my Euth wallet
badruu:
Can I reopen the pinned message pls
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
kellyjoesteve:
I wish i can too. Almost three months nothing yet to show for my Euth wallet
If you did the right thing, you should have some tokens in your wallet. There are even some that you don't need to wait to receive, you just receive them instantly.
It shows you are not consistent with the channel posts.
So you should not complain if you have not received any token in your wallet. Those that joined after you can boast of many tokens in their wallets.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by kellyjoesteve: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
agentakins:

If you did the right thing, you should have some tokens in your wallet. There are even some that you don't need to wait to receive, you just receive them instantly.
It shows you are not consistent with the channel posts.
So you should not complain if you have not received any token in your wallet. Those that joined after you can boast of many tokens in their wallets.
Thank you so much for the reply. Honestly i still don't know where/how am getting it wrong, from picture below is where i got my wallet ''myetherwallet'' and is what i have been using for all the airdrop site i have joined. Or must i invite pple before i receive coin am confuse. i have joined nothing less than 100 site both their Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, etc what else could the problem be? pls help me out thanks.

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by kellyjoesteve: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
I saw this too

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Bros, you are funny. With this screenshot alone, you have 4 different tokens in your wallet.
And I'm sure there are still some below this screenshot.
Join our telegram group. From the channel, click the pinned message and the link will show. Other members can attend to your questions on time if I'm not online.
Better still, search for qualityairdropgriup on telegram.
Good luck
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Happy new dawn
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Alphaman007: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2018
agentakins:

This is why most people don't like to help their fellow Nigerians simply because they behave like animal and don't think before acting. I stated it in my post above that no one should post any link on this thread to avoid it being deleted.
You knew about this earlier yet you kept it to yourself. And here is someone trying to reach out to those who are yet to know about this free money maker, and you are here to spoil the show for them.
I think you will be happy when the thread is removed by the mod for posting different links. Thereby depriving those that might make money from this thread of the opportunity. Bro... Just leave him..... Some people are born to be foolish.. Don't let this stop you from helping people... I'm so interested in this thing
Why have you not opened your own thread if you have a good intention about what you have posted?
I just weak for Nigerians
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Happy weekend to all of us
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
If you are still confused on how to take part or what is required to take part in airdrops, kindly check the first page.
I just updated it.
Goodluck
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Happy new week

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Nigerian Threatens Mavrodi (pix) / Latest Yahoo Boy Update - Best Apps For Yahoo Boys For Easy Cash Out In 2022 / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.