Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri (41189 Views)

Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) / Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) / Huge Python Killed After Invading Residential Building In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by Championlaw200(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Who told you that?
Keneking:
Such animal is not in SW

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by sirgalahad26(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Reminds me of the day I saw this beauty on my way to the farm nearly 30 years ago. Even now, we still have them but their number is much reduced. If no effort is made to save them they will die out.
die out or eaten out?
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by gamechanger1: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
JuanDeDios:

What kind of reasoning is this? You're Chinese, I mistakenly call you Filipino, so you're Filipino? Ok, let me explain.

Zoologically, for an animal to be called a deer, it must have antlers. Antlers are horns with branches. It doesn't grow antlers, it's no deer. The "deer" in sub-Saharan Africa have horns, not antlers. In the white man's language, English, they are called roe antelopes, not deer. But many Nigerians call them "deer" because they have horns and for which reason they are seen as a separate class of animals from antelope in our languages. But if you are speaking English and not your language, they are correctly called roe antelopes, not deers.

Wow, interesting
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by Abogwara: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
False report. There is no forest in Owerri where you can get grasscutter not to talk of antelope. These bloggers could do anything to get readers.
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by troublemakea(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
ExAngel007:
poor thing

why not take it to a zoo? you could have made some thousand bucks from it

as if the antelope would be waiting for it to come catch it. shior undecided
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by ELgordo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ovoko
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
chrisovenANY:
op, you roast the animal
no, he returned it to bush
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
sirgalahad26:
nd u're happy butchering such a beautiful animal! stonehenge fall on u for dat!!!
grin
sirgalahad26:
nd u're happy butchering such a beautiful animal! stonehenge fall on u for dat!!!
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by lololo23(f): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
I don't understand, did he study "animal killing and hunting"
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Such a beautiful animal cry
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by AnanseK(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lionbite:
Now this is a professional hunter. Clean kill. Neat skinning.

He has no idea how to skin animals, see how messy it is.

And for God’s sake why kill this beautiful and rare animal when you can easily buy a goat.
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by Obdk: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Reminds me of the day I saw this beauty on my way to the farm nearly 30 years ago. Even now, we still have them but their number is much reduced. If no effort is made to save them they will die out.

do u kno how many ram dey go down each salla. yet d number no reduce
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Keneking:
Such animal is not in SW
have you been to oyo state before?
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
waow bros tell me your address I wanna come enjoy my weekend with you grin tongue

pigs are not invited.
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
WinningSun:

pigs are not invited.
vulturistic demons from waste region are invited ni
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by kyella(f): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
chaii... see d fine animal! why u no run naa..ennhh antelope?
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by kyella(f): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
chaii... see d fine animal! why u no run naa..ennhh antelope? �
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by ikoduduakpode(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
This animal no get taste ooo, is just like eating wood.
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by somehow: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
And from childhood till now, you haven't anything living but had to be killed?
sirgalahad26:

oya if u dont know i'm a vegetarian!
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by wink2015(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is a perfection meat for PEPPER SOUP.
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by mechanics(m): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
hmmmmm, those animals are not meant to be killed, they are used as tourist attraction in game reserves.
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by Holahtunez(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
graduate for that matter..smh
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by millhouse: 1:08am On Feb 04, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

You should know where you belong in the food chain
so the food chain that allows one to kill and eat a goat or ram ,criminalise you for eating an antelope?
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by supereagle(m): 3:23am On Feb 04, 2018
Lionbite:
Now this is a professional hunter. Clean kill. Neat skinning.
Yes ooo.
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:41am On Feb 04, 2018
Now that's an awesome meat for the Sunday smiley lala please don't show!
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by JMOB(m): 7:07am On Feb 04, 2018
SO ANIMALS CAN NOT WALK FREELY AGAIN WITHOUT ANY ONE POINTING GUNS OR WEAPONS OF DEATH AT THEM IN NIGERIA?
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by ZombieTAMER: 7:32am On Feb 04, 2018
millhouse:
so the food chain that allows one to kill and eat a goat or ram ,criminalise you for eating an antelope?

Why are you trying so hard not to understand simple things... Don't we rear goats ..fowls and other animals we consume?.... How many people rear antelopes? undecided
Or you just want to decimate their population and make them extinct?... Abeg park well
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by david102(m): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2018
There should be a law in Nigeria that should prohibit the kill of animals any how, at least the one that are going extinct.
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by millhouse: 7:58am On Feb 04, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Why are you trying so hard not to understand simple things... Don't we rear goats ..fowls and other animals we consume?.... How many people rear antelopes? undecided
Or you just want to decimate their population and make them extinct?... Abeg park well
https://punchng.com/antelope-farming-new-money-spinner/amp/
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by aparo(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2018
Poor thing!
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by ZombieTAMER: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene / Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) / Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.