Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri (41192 Views)

Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) / Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) / Huge Python Killed After Invading Residential Building In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by Grace001: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2018
ExAngel007:
poor thing

why not take it to a zoo? you could have made some thousand bucks from it

Which of the zoo biko? Even the animals in the zoo are begging to die because of hunger strike, taking that poor antelope to the zoo is even more cruel
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by SantaDomino(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Would you he rather butcher a human than antelope? Compare him to the herdsmen!!

sirgalahad26:
nd u're happy butchering such a beautiful animal! stonehenge fall on u for dat!!!
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by chrisovenANY: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2018
yemi1261:
no, he returned it to bush
grin grin grin
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by millhouse: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

How many people rear antelopes?
beautiful question..if on short supply you can start one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2018
hardwerk:
sharrap ...so If you finish the goat and chicken ,what will you show your children ?

So your people don't raise chicken and goats in your village? Do they raise wild animals too?

Chicken and goats are replaced by rearing. Wild animals are not. Its simple logic. Surely even you can understand that.
Re: Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri by JavieCoentr: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
BennieRush:
As far as I understand, the hunt was successful. I'm new to hunting, so I'm very interested in what he used to shoot at this beauty? And with what knife did he skin this antelope? If anyone knows, please tell me, because in 2 weeks I'm going hunting with my father and our friend. I want the hunt to be successful. I am also viewing right now Trail Cameras on a website with hunting articles and tips.
Can you share or tell me more about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene / Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) / Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.