Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (127413 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by sihamey: 8:40pm On Mar 08
beevalley:

Fear catch me. Thought it’s a new development again
I dont think is a new thing i have check google to discover they do call for interview after submission of documents.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by RGRNetwork: 10:59am On Mar 09
sihamey:

submitted 3 weeks ago and i got email to come for interview in Abuja Embassy.
have you processed Austrian Visa before?

Someone got same interview invite in 2020

yes for mysef, wife and son. if u hve submitted. passport, go and collct ur visa. is it student visa?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by sihamey: 12:06pm On Mar 09
RGRNetwork:

yes for mysef, wife and son. if u hve submitted. passport, go and collct ur visa. is it student visa?

Not a student visa.
Tourist (Business Visa)
Maybe they don't invite student visa applicants for interview
I discovered that this thread is all about authentication of documents for student visa and haven't seen any testimonies of Visa Approval in this thread wink smiley
Austria NAWA ooooo. i got other schengen visa without stress, traveling to Abuja for this interview is giving me headache.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OdogwuHappyMan: 12:15pm On Mar 09
lokoventurex1:

God bless you bro. I have not left Nigeria and i already replied him with most of what you just told him. I am learning German already and making great progress. Also doing an IT course sideways. I don't understand why somene will be very lazy like him. He got some persons here to discourage on his private whatsapp chat, but i got one back via email. He has gone ahead to poison people's mind ..

I have never seen an enemy of progress like him before. Full of negetivities. He even said German language is difficult to learn. I have never experienced any difficulty so far. I am glad people like you could come out to buttress my point. Please bro, we need more positive vibes like you on this thread. At your leisure, please drop latest development for us here, a lot of silent readers are here like kilode..
Bro forget that guy and make more extra efforts to japa. If Austria gives you visa, grab it with all your hands.
Continue in your German studies, it's the first secret. I am learning as well gradually.
The opportunities abound here for smart people.
If you have any questions to ask me, I will always be here checking the thread to answer you. This is how I got here through asking plenty questions. I am a masters student.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley: 12:21pm On Mar 09
OdogwuHappyMan:

Bro forget that guy and make more extra efforts to japa. If Austria gives you visa, grab it with all your hands.
Continue in your German studies, it's the first secret. I am learning as well gradually.
If you have any questions to ask me, I will always be here checking the thread to answer you. This is how I got here through asking plenty questions. I am a masters student.

Correct guy.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lokoventurex1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09
OdogwuHappyMan:

Thank you bro. Would ask my questions when the need arises. Du bist sehr nett. Danke, tschüss...

2 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by kovy077(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10
Hello Everyone, please how long does it takes for verification to commence after submission at Austrian embassy? in my case I submitted my documents since the 9th of February, 2024 and I am yet to receive no call or email from the embassy or lawyer towards commencement of my verification and this has given me sleepless night and worries. Is anyone case similar to mine or has any one experienced this long expectation for verification? What can or should I do in this situation, any use writing to the embassy?

or is it possible for verification to commence without any call from an attorney or email?

Please I need response to my concerns, if there is anyone who have had or having same experience.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lokoventurex1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10
kovy077:
Hello Everyone, please how long does it takes for verification to commence after submission at Austrian embassy? in my case I submitted my documents since the 9th of February, 2024 and I am yet to receive no call or email from the embassy or lawyer towards commencement of my verification and this has given me sleepless night and worries. Is anyone case similar to mine or has any one experienced this long expectation for verification? What can or should I do in this situation, any use writing to the embassy?

or is it possible for verification to commence without any call from an attorney or email?

Please I need response to my concerns, if there is anyone who have had or having same experience.

I don't think you need to exercise any fears. Since you have submitted your docs for verification and you didn't get called back, work has started niyen na. If you read their latest development regarding verification fee increament from 200k to €400, they said we shouldn't call or send any email within 4 months verification process. So i dont think you need to call or send an email, so far your documents are fine and the sources through which you got them are available, you will be emailed even before the said 4 months reaches. I stand to be corrected sha..

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lextube: 12:30am On Mar 11
OdogwuHappyMan:

You are just exhibiting a typical Nigerian unprepared lazy mind mentality.
If Austria is terrible, why are you still in the country?
Even with a newspaper distribution that pays you 500 euro per month can comfortably feed and house you in Austria until you get a better job.
You don't want to learn German but you want to do business in Austria?
I am in Austria just for few months and I can say if you make your plans well as well as develop yourself, the world won't even be your limit. Moving out of Nigeria to Austria has Alot of huge advantage....you easily can get good work in the whole world with good skill, no IP address geo- fencing...
Austria has very good social security once you are legit here.
Parents are paid cuz of children, 14th month salary, subsidized transport system for legit residents, hidden incentives. I never even get work because I dey focused on certain career development type of jobs.
Unless you are not friendly type.
And why post your WhatsApp number? What kind of desperation is that?

How many months have you been living in Austria? Did you come in as a student? Why haven't you tried getting a job since you came into Austria even if it is a black job so that you can tell people your experience in how you searched for a job in Austria?

What do you mean by " I never even get work because I dey focused on certain career development type of jobs."

Everything you wrote here is story. No specifics, no personal real life experience in your write up, just stories. Enter the street of Austria (especially Vienna) so that you can confirm whether what he is saying is a lie or the truth.

Note please, I am not discouraging anyone from applying to Austria. But it's unfair to state that the guy is lazy when you don't know an inch of what life is all about in Austria as a person from a third world country like Nigeria.

Life here can be said to be better than what we have in Nigeria, especially when you don't have anything going on for you back home. To survive here requires you to be strong mentally and physically. Otherwise, life will leave you behind in Austria. The hustle is very real, don't let anybody deceive you. When coming to Austria, YOU MUST come in here very prepared. YOU MUST come with some funds that will keep you going for at least 3months before you get on your feet.
Some people may say you should come with enough funds that will keep you going for at least 5months especially when you're coming alone and not with your spouse. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. There's no negativity in these words, it's just the truth. Take it or you leave it.

Note also that this is for newbies. Once you are settled here, life is very sweet. The standard of living is very high because they have all the infrastructures, they're well organised and there salaries are good. Also, there educational standard is very high, higher than what you can ever imagine. It would keep you on your toes while you are at it.

Enjoyment full for here, but nothing comes easy. You have to start from somewhere to get to that place, and it's that starting I am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lokoventurex1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11
lextube:

How many months have you been living in Austria? Did you come in as a student? Why haven't you tried getting a job since you came into Austria even if it is a black job so that you can tell people your experience in how you searched for a job in Austria?

What do you mean by " I never even get work because I dey focused on certain career development type of jobs."

Everything you wrote here is story. No specifics, no personal real life experience in your write up, just stories. Enter the street of Austria (especially Vienna) so that you can confirm whether what he is saying is a lie or the truth.

Note please, I am not discouraging anyone from applying to Austria. But it's unfair to state that the guy is lazy when you don't know an inch of what life is all about in Austria as a person from a third world country like Nigeria.

Life here can be said to be better than what we have in Nigeria, especially when you don't have anything going on for you back home. To survive here requires you to be strong mentally and physically. Otherwise, life will leave you behind in Austria. The hustle is very real, don't let anybody deceive you. When coming to Austria, YOU MUST come in here very prepared. YOU MUST come with some funds that will keep you going for at least 3months before you get on your feet.
Some people may say you should come with enough funds that will keep you going for at least 5months especially when you're coming alone and not with your spouse. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. There's no negativity in these words, it's just the truth. Take it or you leave it.

Note also that this is for newbies. Once you are settled here, life is very sweet. The standard of living is very high because they have all the infrastructures, they're well organised and there salaries are good. Also, there educational standard is very high, higher than what you can ever imagine. It would keep you on your toes while you are at it.

Enjoyment full for here, but nothing comes easy. You have to start from somewhere to get to that place, and it's that starting I am talking about.
Everyone on this journey knows all of these you have highlihted. It still doesn't change the fact that that guy that was quoting everybody with his negative experience in Austria is evil. I don't understand why you didn't see evil in what that guy posted, but you could attck a man that sees positivities. Your own hypocricy is top notch too. It would have been better you didn't attack this guy.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by franciscadivine: 8:58pm On Mar 11
Hello, I need to book appointment for my marriage certificate and my daughter birth certificate verification at Austrian embassy. But keep getting NO SLOT AVAILABLE. please can anybody help me on how to book this appointment?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by kovy077(m): 11:53am On Mar 12
lokoventurex1:

I don't think you need to exercise any fears. Since you have submitted your docs for verification and you didn't get called back, work has started niyen na. If you read their latest development regarding verification fee increament from 200k to €400, they said we shouldn't call or send any email within 4 months verification process. So i dont think you need to call or send an email, so far your documents are fine and the sources through which you got them are available, you will be emailed even before the said 4 months reaches. I stand to be corrected sha..

Thank you so much for the encouragement, the lawyer finally called.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lokoventurex1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12
[quote author=kovy077 post=128899845]

Thank you so much for the encouragement, the lawyer finally called.

[/quote
And has the verification ended or just started?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by kovy077(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12
[quote author=lokoventurex1 post=128900841][/quote]

just started.

He called to say his was at my school and have submitted my trascript before heading to Abuja to meet my parents.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by lokoventurex1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12
kovy077:

just started.

He called to say his was at my school and have submitted my trascript before heading to Abuja to meet my parents.
Everything looks fine...

Success ooo

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Chinny11: 1:50am On Mar 13
Have you gotten a date yet? quote author=judahedet post=128429239]Hello Everyone, please I have been trying to get a date for Legalization but the portal doesn’t seem to be open,please how do I go about it? I’ve been on this for months and it’s almost seems like a dead end [/quote]
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Chinny11: 1:51am On Mar 13
Kezifils:

Hello, have you succeeded in getting an appointment? If yes, do share how you did it.

I have been awake for 4 midnights now, 11:45 to 12:30 refeshing the site, but nothing pops up.
Hope you are on the right page, I just booked for someone
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Chinny11: 1:52am On Mar 13
franciscadivine:
Hello, I need to book appointment for my marriage certificate and my daughter birth certificate verification at Austrian embassy. But keep getting NO SLOT AVAILABLE. please can anybody help me on how to book this appointment?
Dm 08067579753
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OluwasureGig: 9:17am On Mar 13
lokoventurex1:

Everyone on this journey knows all of these you have highlihted. It still doesn't change the fact that that guy that was quoting everybody with his negative experience in Austria is evil. I don't understand why you didn't see evil in what that guy posted, but you could attck a man that sees positivities. Your own hypocricy is top notch too. It would have been better you didn't attack this guy.
Hi @Henrycarto please can you come and demistify this life in Austria as a 3rd class citizen I believe in your opinions about Austria so much. Thank you. Some of us are literally on this journey because of you

2 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OdogwuHappyMan: 12:52pm On Mar 13
lextube:

Maybe you should go back and read what your guy wrote first , then you can re-write your response.
I am in Austria and I can say anyday coming to Austria is a million times better than remain in Nigeria.
You're simply contracting yourself by supporting the original poster and still suggesting you will enjoy Austria...
I am enjoying Austria despite my first month of stay.
The point is where were you before you arrived Austria and where are you hoping to go or achieve? For me, everyone going to Austria from Nigeria is a positive growth that must be encouraged by every means.
No one said it will be all rossy, even relocating from PH to Lagos can never be anything rossy compared to migrating to other country.

3 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Ademike007(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13
OdogwuHappyMan:

Maybe you should go back and read what your guy wrote first , then you can re-write your response.
I am in Austria and I can say anyday coming to Austria is a million times better than remain in Nigeria.
You're simply contracting yourself by supporting the original poster and still suggesting you will enjoy Austria...
I am enjoying Austria despite my first month of stay.
The point is where were you before you arrived Austria and where are you hoping to go or achieve? For me, everyone going to Austria from Nigeria is a positive growth that must be encouraged by every means.
No one said it will be all rossy, even relocating from PH to Lagos can never be anything rossy compared to migrating to other country.

Ordinarily anyone leaving this country should know that he is starting from a negative. Most expectally as a Nigerian in Austria.
You are black, african and a Nigerian, so you need to work three times as hard to proof yourself. If you don't have the balls, Go Home!

The only problem I see is communication, the languages barrier. Forget racism, don't we Nigerians hate and kill ourselves. I know how many times area boys have confronted me in lagos, that I had to escape.

If there is political stability, good health care and the economy is thriving. Leave the rest.

3 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by haywhizzz(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13
Would ha ve loved to apply to Austria too, but that block account is an issue
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by kovy077(m): 5:55am On Mar 14
haywhizzz:
Would ha ve loved to apply to Austria too, but that block account is an issue

you don't need a block account to apply for visa for Austria

2 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Didi233: 8:06pm On Mar 14
Good evening house..
I got appointment at Austrian embassy for legalization on 5th August

I would like to know the best time to book appointment for verification at both ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs., do I book now or do I book a month or a week to the scheduled appointment date at Austrian embassy? ….
I live in Enugu and I hope to travel to Abuja just once for both legalization and verification at the ministries and at the embassy in order to save money
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freedomtours(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15
Didi233:
Good evening house..
I got appointment at Austrian embassy for legalization on 5th August

I would like to know the best time to book appointment for verification at both ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs., do I book now or do I book a month or a week to the scheduled appointment date at Austrian embassy? ….
I live in Enugu and I hope to travel to Abuja just once for both legalization and verification at the ministries and at the embassy in order to save money

You don't need to come you we can assist you do that, then you can 2 days to your appointment for submission

But if you want to come, and do it yourself, you can come a week to your appointment, it will enough for your documents authenticate at Moe&Mofa.

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Didi233: 11:09am On Mar 17
[quote author=freedomtours post=128946707][/quote]

Ok Tnk u

Please I also heard police character/ police clearance certificate needs to be legalized abi na verified…I also heard it last just 3months.,
When is the best time to get the police clearance as I don’t intend leaving till end of d year or early next year
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by ayomi444: 10:38am On Mar 19
There’s no response from anyone yet… please let’s not kill this thread. And how are people going about the new MOE verification process for Transcripts and Certificate?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley: 10:52am On Mar 19
Didi233:

Ok Tnk u

Please I also heard police character/ police clearance certificate needs to be legalized abi na verified…I also heard it last just 3months.,
When is the best time to get the police clearance as I don’t intend leaving till end of d year or early next year

Police character doesn’t need to be verified. Just legalized at the embassy straight.

Take it when applying for Visa/RP

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley: 10:53am On Mar 19
ayomi444:
There’s no response from anyone yet… please let’s not kill this thread. And how are people going about the new MOE verification process for Transcripts and Certificate?

Nothing has changed since the university verification email thing was introduced.
There’s a list in the MOE. If your Uni has Sent an email to verify your certificates, your name will appear there. Then you’re free to authenticate.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by ayomi444: 12:08pm On Mar 19
beevalley:

Nothing has changed since the university verification email thing was introduced.
There’s a list in the MOE. If your Uni has Sent an email to verify your certificates, your name will appear there. Then you’re free to authenticate.

Okay thanks. How do you get your school to send an email? Do I need to go to MOE first or I should just tell my HOD?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by musajabata(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19
Good day all
Pls, for someone with foreign degree, will the certificate and transcript be verify at Nig. min. of Edu ?
or it has to be done from country the certificate was obtain from?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley: 1:23pm On Mar 19
musajabata:
Good day all
Pls, for someone with foreign degree, will the certificate and transcript be verify at Nig. min. of Edu ?
or it has to be done from country the certificate was obtain from?

Country it was obtained

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.