Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide (2039 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by mbahdi(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
am new here and i will like the moderator help me move these to front page,
my girlfriend of about three years siad she has no more love for me,that she has no feelings for me or any man again,
we meet three yrs ago on facebook,shes a member of deeper life which i also am,so she posted on a group about the coming of our GS,to our state,i was so api,i den start asking her wen is his visitation coming up,so she told me,from there i added her,we started chating and i developed love for her,but she was d hard type,too religious,it took me four months before she acceptd,so we started d relationsip stuff,by then i was still serving,an apprentice,so last yr i traveled home for my settlement,in the fact we are from same state it was easy for u to see,so i went to her place,she already told her mum about me,d mum sat me down and ask if wat her daugther told her was truth that i want to marry her,i said by d grace of God,so we started stayin lik families,all tru my stay at d villiage she kept callin me to cum to her place,our relationsip was indid a hard one,no touching,kissing,not even to mention romans,cos d day u do is d day she end d relationsip,
well haven loved her with all my hrt dat wasnt a problem to me,tnk God i avnt had canal knowledge of any girl before so i wasnt disturb by dat,so afta a month stay at d villiage i returned back to the city and started my bisness,things were moving fine,so it hapened that there want to do traditional marriage of her sister,and she requested for some amount of money from me,for her sister to had buy the remaining stuffs,dat afta d traditional marriage it will be refond,i told her having known dat i started bisne new dat i dont av such amount,that was how problem started,she said fo d first time she will ask me of money sudnt i av know its on her neck,atleast evn if ots little i wud av give dan sayin i av nothin,she stop piking my calls,blinded by love i sold my bike in other to raise the money,after d marriage there said nothin about the money,months letter i ask of it,she was angry and said that she know i gave her d money cause she ascepted marrying me,that there couldnt make the money,and her aunty said after the wedding on december,
i hearkened,so after the wedding nothin was said about it,i ask her weeks leta same story,dat there will pay me my money,that there are not running with it,i said ok lives continues,few weeks ago
each time i called her she wunt pik my calls,two days or three days leta she will pick,if i ask her wats d matter,she will say nothing she purposely didnt pick it to know if i truelly love her and will be calling,
so dis week monday same happened she keeps ignoring my calls after much calls she picked it and then told me she have being wanting to tell me,but dont know how to,dat its being long her mind left were i am,that she dont feel for me again or love me,or any oda guy,she just wantcto be alone
av text and called and called beggin her but she refused,rigth since then av lose weigth,feel betrayed and unfocused,
please i nid advice on what could ne the cause of her sudden change
thanks to you all
Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by marunga(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mr man suicide is not a solution , women are plenty everywhere and you are here after a girl who is not even interested in you. Move on with your life. Your own good girl will come and you will forget about this girl .. Or buy yourself a sex doll and stay stress free.

8 Likes

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Mariangeles(f): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
mbahdi:
am new here and i will like the moderator help me move these to front page,
my girlfriend of about three years siad she has no more love for me,that she has no feelings for me or any man again,
we meet three yrs ago on facebook,shes a member of deeper life which i also am,so she posted on a group about the coming of our GS,to our state,i was so api,i den start asking her wen is his visitation coming up,so she told me,from there i added her,we started chating and i developed love for her,but she was d hard type,too religious,it took me four months before she acceptd,so we started d relationsip stuff,by then i was still serving,an apprentice,so last yr i traveled home for my settlement,in the fact we are from same state it was easy for u to see,so i went to her place,she already told her mum about me,d mum sat me down and ask if wat her daugther told her was truth that i want to marry her,i said by d grace of God,so we started stayin lik families,all tru my stay at d villiage she kept callin me to cum to her place,our relationsip was indid a hard one,no touching,kissing,not even to mention romans,cos d day u do is d day she end d relationsip,
well haven loved her with all my hrt dat wasnt a problem to me,tnk God i avnt had canal knowledge of any girl before so i wasnt disturb by dat,so afta a month stay at d villiage i returned back to the city and started my bisness,things were moving fine,so it hapened that there want to do traditional marriage of her sister,and she requested for some amount of money from me,for her sister to had buy the remaining stuffs,dat afta d traditional marriage it will be refond,i told her having known dat i started bisne new dat i dont av such amount,that was how problem started,she said fo d first time she will ask me of money sudnt i av know its on her neck,atleast evn if ots little i wud av give dan sayin i av nothin,she stop piking my calls,blinded by love i sold my bike in other to raise the money,after d marriage there said nothin about the money,months letter i ask of it,she was angry and said that she know i gave her d money cause she ascepted marrying me,that there couldnt make the money,and her aunty said after the wedding on december,
i hearkened,so after the wedding nothin was said about it,i ask her weeks leta same story,dat there will pay me my money,that there are not running with it,i said ok lives continues,few weeks ago
each time i called her she wunt pik my calls,two days or three days leta she will pick,if i ask her wats d matter,she will say nothing she purposely didnt pick it to know if i truelly love her and will be calling,
so dis week monday same happened she keeps ignoring my calls after much calls she picked it and then told me she have being wanting to tell me,but dont know how to,dat its being long her mind left were i am,that she dont feel for me again or love me,or any oda guy,she just wantcto be alone
av text and called and called beggin her but she refused,rigth since then av lose weigth,feel betrayed and unfocused,
thanks to you all
She never really loved you.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by XhosaNostra(f): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Consider this a lesson learned. Not all bad things are bad. Some of them are a blessing in disguise. You'll come out of this a much stronger person. To hell with her! In the meantime, have some pride. Geez. Never beg a person to acknowledge you. It's pathetic. Cry, do whatever, but never let them see you sweat.

5 Likes

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
You want to commit suicide because of a woman shocked Na wah.

I guess this is your first heartbreak? There is always someone out there for everyone. Please move on. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Ajoboss(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
So because a girl left u,u want to kill urself..if only u know how sweet life is,if only u know there are greater paths ahead of u,if only u knw there's a girl waiting to love,cherish and respect u...
But if ur still interested In killing ur self den give me ur address make I carry sniper come

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Ajoboss(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Don't allow one stupid girl to make u forget y u started in d first place

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by blackgold2018(m): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
She never loved you. Build your self esteem and never you beg for love, only week men do. Move on you.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Obinovictor(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Never beg anyone for love. Leave that girl and move on

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Iphone5: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
RIP in advance angry
Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by IAMSASHY(f): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
undecided u have been played and it serves u right,u don't go extra mile just to please a woman,u dnt owe her anything,if u don't have and she refuses to cope with it,den 4get her. I don't know what some women feels like self angry,do they tink men don't personal issues to solve with money? Why do they always make their financial
problems a "do or die" affair b4 their men?

In order to avoid u from asking for ur money,d best tin is to break up with you,dat her own way of being smart, learn ur lesson and move on

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by blessedvisky(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
mbahdi:
thanks to you all
You need to move on bro. She never loved you. She played You hard.

1) Never beg anyone for love
2) Never lend out any money you can't afford to forget about.
3) This was ur first experience, so I really don't blame you. You can read books on relationships.
4) Focus on your business and make money till you know you are ready for a relationship financially and emotionally

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Omo the babe na professional scammercheesy.she had u sell ur bike and give the money to hercheesy.sorry op but dat ur money don enter voice mail.u will never see it again.take heart biko and forget about the girl.she just played u for a maga.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Martin0(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
lefulefu:
Omo the babe na professional scammercheesy.she had u sell ur bike and give the money to hercheesy.sorry op but dat ur money don enter voice mail.u will never see it again.take heart biko and forget about the girl.she just played u for a maga.

hahahahah na wa ooogrin

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Fuckyoumod: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is why i dont care if you carry bible on your head or not.... I will give you the same treatment.... Until proven otherwise.

Why sell your bike for her sisters wedding?

Are you the one marrying her sister?

Guy you Bleep up.

Your church girl played you big time, please learn from this...dont, on no account would you Let any girl,lady or woman give you conditions before dating you.

True love has no conditions whatsoever!
If she comes with conditions please just walk away.

Its not about who you love, its about who loves you too.

Cheer.... Let it go!

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Op you are really stupid men cheesy and here I thought there were no more magas in Nigeria. Gosh even in my beta male days, I wasn't this naive.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah na wa ooogrin
hey my guy wetin sup?cheesy biacan dey ask abi u yesterday.
Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Martin0(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
lefulefu:
hey my guy wetin sup?cheesy biacan dey ask abi u yesterday.

hahahahah my Oga I don see her eegrin

how ur side na

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Talkingboy: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
So because of a girl , you want to commit suicide ?

OK ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by nezzar2: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
lol...my church girls at it again

she was never for you
Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Which kind rubbish is this na eh? The english is just ........ im reading,translating and decoding at once

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Seems women have suddenly become the Yoruba demons now. grin

Heartbreak stories everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by BadBlaize(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
RIP in advance
just case you succeed in killing yourself bcus of woman. I might not be online that day

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah my Oga I don see her eegrin

how ur side na
i dey kul.i greet u cheesy.
Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Martin0(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=64761932] i dey kul.i greet u cheesy.[/quote
u welcome

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by mamaya24(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Just believe in yourself bro, live a life of no regrets and tins will work out well for u

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
She just couldnt pay back, so she took the easy way ....run!

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Haggui: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
My dear commit suicide, this world is wicked, it is not a good to place to be, it's better for you to end it all and go to be with our father in heaven where you will have joy forever more
Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 04, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Which kind rubbish is this na eh? The english is just ........ im reading,translating and decoding at once

grin grin grin grin
Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 04, 2018
There are 204 Countries, 804 Islands, and 3.56 Billion girls and you want to off your self because of one girl?! Smh quit the suicide stunt and think reasonably.

Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by talk2fitz(m): 3:15am On Feb 04, 2018
go ahead jor, commit suicide after all its your suicide not mine. go ahead.
Re: Help A Brother Before He Commits Suicide by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:12am On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Never beg a person to acknowledge you. It's pathetic. Cry, do whatever, but never let them see you sweat.
Truer words have never been spoken

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies You Really Need To Change In This Aspect / Chioma Avril Returns To Social Media Amid Breakup Rumour With Davido / Why You Shouldn't Brag About Your Girlfriend....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.