Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate (10658 Views)

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced / Room N Parlour Self Contian@lakowe Phase2(#180k)per Year / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by mofiyin2009(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2010
JUST TO CHIP IN :

THE AREA IS KNOWN TO THE OMO ONILES' AS IGBOKORODO. THE STREET LEADING TO THE AREA IS OFF OGUNYOMI CRESCENT

RIGHTLY DESCRIBED BY LAWYER THE LAND IS TRULY ON THE MARKET . I CAN ADD MORE INFO BUT DAYO DETAILS IS SPOT ON
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by wola44: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2010
Pls where is lakowe ? let me hear from you
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2010
Hello Nairalanders, for interested buyers (not speculators) to inspection you can call me on 08031303157, 07040378440, 07028191617 or e-mail: rd.continentalservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by mofiyin2009(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2010
lakowe town is about 2mins drive from mayfair gardens/ victoria court cemetery. and about 15mins drive from ajah
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by mofiyin2009(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2010
@ DAYO AM NOT A SPECULATOR . ITS YOUR BRIEF .

THE LAND IN QUESTION IS PART THAT WAS SURVEYED BY MY OFFICE. LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2010
With due respect sir, not you i've had so many nairalanders inspect different properties just to know values and not to buy, I respect nairalanders alot and always try to give my best to ensure their max. Satisfaction, I appreciate your support.
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by wola44: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2010
Pls where is lakowe ? let me hear from you
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
@Mofiyin 2009

Am glad somebody neutral for once can testify to its authencity. I appreciate your honesty and transparency too. Also Dayo is not challenging you. I was the one who told him to put all his numbers for people to contact him instead of me. I am only sorting out the legal documents to make sure everything is done properly to convey it to people but every other thing belongs to dayo and he is in the best position to answer all questions regarding the plots. He is to direct me on who to sort out his legal documents and thats all am doing!
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Felixv: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2010
sirs,
which documents does one get for the said price of 2.3M, and is their an arhitect who can give a plan for a nice 4 bedroom bungalow with a bg at the back, im sure a gate house is probably need as well,

I am definitely interested in this land.

thanks

Felix
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2010
The documents you get sir are as follows;

1. Deed of assignment duly signed by the family involved

2. Purchase reciept from the owner

3. Survey plan from Alausa free from acquisition and its the surveyor that will put the beacons there personally because the fees cover that

4. A duly signed form 1c for your processing of the governor's consent in future whenever you choose to do so

5. A copy of the excision document that has been gazetted in the lagos state official gazette

6. Omonile recipet concerning omonile issues which is very important for peace of mind building

7. A copy of the deed of assignment of the previous owner and a copy of the survey plan of the whole layout of the plots

In short your getting a bumper package. I am seeing to this department so everything must be intact and top notch so that there will be no wahala in this life or the next in respect of the transfer of ownership to you

Cheers smiley
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Felixv: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2010
this response is fast, thanks,

Survey plan from Alausa free from acquisition and its the surveyor that will put the beacons there personally because the fees cover that

i guess this means i get my own personal survey for the plot i might want to buy,i know the surveyor normally ask for about 150k for this alone,

thanks

Felix
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2010
Felixv:

this response is fast, thanks,

Survey plan from Alausa free from acquisition and its the surveyor that will put the beacons there personally because the fees cover that

i guess this means i get my own personal survey for the plot i might want to buy,i know the surveyor normally ask for about 150k for this alone,

thanks

Felix

Yes your having your own personal survey plans. 4 copies ie, 2 made of paper and 2 made of cloth. The last copy goes to the family for keeps in their record so that things would go smoothly for proof of purchase from their own end!

Dont worry, as per the documents, your very safe with me. Even the things you dont know or ask for, i will get them for you. Its better to be safe than sorry.

Cheers
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2010
Hello Nairalanders, though we had 10plots available and i've receiving calls, people stating their interest and ready to make payment from tomorrow. Pls be informed that we have just 8plots left since Lawyer is picking one and my company is also picking a plot. Its a first come, first serve basis as there'll be no room for any reservation or whatsoever,

Thank you,

(M.D/C.E.O)
R & D CONTINENTAL SERVICES LTD
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Sprumbaba: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2010
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by thirdeye(m): 4:55am On Apr 20, 2010
Felixv:

sirs,
which documents does one get for the said price of 2.3M, and is their an arhitect who can give a plan for a nice 4 bedroom bungalow with a bg at the back, im sure a gate house is probably need as well,

I am definitely interested in this land.

thanks

Felix
I can do that for you.
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2010
@ interested buyers, please direct all your phone calls to me for inspection and not lawyer. You can reach me on 08031303157, 07040378440, 07028191617 .

Also, i just finished an inspection with a nairalander and he has picked 2plots for him and his friend.

So, we have just 6plots left.

Thank you ,
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by KunleA2(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2010
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Jumyg: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2010
lawyer

Is Lakowe before Abijo or after?
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2010
Lakowe is about 3min. After lakowe
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2010
Sorry, abijoh is about 3min. Before lakowe. i.e you'll get to abijoh first, then awoyaya, then lakowe.
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by oluwabamis(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2010
great job lawyer and dayo. my question is simple, How soon can i start building after buying the land.
i appreciate ur response
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by mofiyin2009(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2010
@ lawyer really appreciate ur comment

@dayo have a lovely sale
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2010
You start start building immediately after a successful documentation from lawyer, People are building right now all round the property.
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by funkybaby(f): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2010
dayo.

i am the lady that called you some few minutes ago.
honestly, i am not impressed by your answers to the questions i asked.

1) you said the individual plots are yet to be allocated. and you were unable to give me a specific time frame on how long it will take to get the individual plots. so what you are asking for is 2.3million and the buyer cannot lay claim to a particular plot of land. i would have thought that by now, a surveyor should have done a site layout and marked out the individual plots with survey beacons.

you said the individual land sizes are 648sqm. and its 60 by 120. how do you know these without an exiting site layout. and you mentioned something about mapping out roads as well.  are you giving out land sizes from mere guesses? cos i have seen cases like this. after the survey, etc has been done. unfortunate buyers are left with miserable land sizes.

2) you said after paying the money to you. i wil get a 'receipt for payment', 'final purchase rceipt' and some sets of documents from Lawyer. I asked you how long it will take to get these documents from lawyer and you told me that you do not know cos you are not doing lawyer's part of the job and i should call lawyer and ask him. Yet, the full payment (including lawyer's fees comes to you) .

why should i consult lawyer? are both of you not working together? there should be a synergy between you two, considering the fact that you are the one collecting the entire 2.3mill.

3) you talked about the original owner of the land wanting a bulk sum of money for the entire 10plots. so i guess what is happening is that you are going to hold on to people's money until you've gotten the entire 23million and then pay the money to the land owner. so in other words, until all the 10plots are sold (u claim there are only 6 left), the already existing 4 buyers cannot confidently say the land is theirs?

kindly clarify the issues i have raised.
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Sprumbaba: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2010
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2010
@ Funkybaby,

First i'm not happy the way you treated me on phone, you cut the phone on me without allowing me to explain things to you.

2. The total available plots left for us to sell is more than 10 plots but we were only able to realise 10 plots after the the road must have been mapped out. And this was done by an alausa surveyor with the help of the perimeter survey plan of the property and also he visited the property several times and have also calculated it all with the beacons on site.

3. we know its 648sqm per plot from the calculation of the total sqm available for us (after the owner's 5 plots carved out) after we must have mapped out the road network for the 10plots.

4. You sounded like you want all the documents available the same day which is not realistic, we all know it will take some weeks for all the documents to be ready though it doesn't stop you from working on your site since the survey can allocate to you before all your documents are ready with the help of the beacons on the property.

5. We have a good arrangement with the owner, we are not waiting to sell the entire 10plots of land before people can start working on site.

please note that, after payment, the surveyor will come on site and mapp out your own plot, lawyer will start working on your documentation, then you can commence work on your site, easy as it sounds but its as simple as that because we made made all the arrangements for that already and have a quality arrangment with everyone involved to make sure you have a smooth development of your plot.
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2010
On our part after payment,

First before you start getting any document from either lawyer, owner, e.t.c you will get a receipt from us indicating your paymeny for the plot and also a final purchase receipt (on our letter head, sealed) to acknowledge that we are in poccession of your money just to ensure your security and peace of mind.

We will assure all our buyers are satisfied on this transaction, that's a promise . . .

Thank you,

R . D . C . S . L
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by funkybaby(f): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2010
Dayo

I actually thought you were the one that hung up on me which was why i decided to continue this discussion wth you in the 'open'. ie. on nairaland. You sounded rather uncomfortable with the questions i threw at you.

I asked my friend to call you and he told me that you two have agreed to inspect the site this saturday. So fingers crossed til then. I will wait for his feedback and if it is positive, then, maybe, just maybe, you will have a deal on your hands and i will refer my other friends to contact you (cos i am still skeptical about this).

Dayo, :

2. The total available plots left for us to sell is more than 10 plots but we were only able to realise 10 plots after the the road must have been mapped out. And this was done by an alausa surveyor with the help of the perimeter survey plan of the property and also he visited the property several times and have also calculated it all with the beacons on site.

3. we know its 648sqm per plot from the calculation of the total sqm available for us (after the owner's 5 plots carved out) after we must have mapped out the road network for the 10plots.

the survey can allocate to you before all your documents are ready with the help of the beacons on the property.

if the surveyor has gone through all this trouble to visit the site several times and do all the calculations, then why cant the land owner instruct him to do site layout in black and white for the land. 

why should allocation be made only after payment? are you saying that its only after payment that the surveyor will dig sticks into four different corners and tell me 'funke, this is your plot'? whats the guarantee that he has not 'cut' the part meant for drainage/street to the land that he has given me.

i seriously think to avoid confusion and show transparency, there should be a site layout. that way, everybody's interest is protected. including the land owner's (who you claim has 5 plots amongst the large parcel of land).

at this time and age, you cannot be allocating land from mere looking at the land. there should be a guide on paper (site layout).

the perimeter survey only shows the entire 15plots .ie. one large expanse of land. what about the survey for the different plots .ie. 15 plots split up to different parcels of land where the land owner has 5 to himself, leaving 10 for sale?

remember i told you i wanted a corner piece (which was what prompted my curiosity about the site layout) and you told me you dont know what plots are corner pieces or regular plots. so what happens if i am not happy with the land allocated to me?

Dayo, :

4.      You sounded like you want all the documents available the same day which is not realistic, we all know it will take some weeks for all the documents to be ready

dayo

after paying you 2.3mill at once into your bank account, i am very justified to demand ALL legal documents given to me that day or a maximum a week after my purchase.

you told me you its Mr. Lawyer that is in charge of that part of the transaction yet you do not know the average time it will take for the documents to be ready. meanwhile, you have collected 2.3million ohhhh (lawyers fees inclusive). you were going round in circles. telling me it might take a week or month. you even told me that you do not want to tell me specifically when the documents will be ready so i will not hold you to your words. That sent my alarm bells ringing.

business is not done that way.
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by funkybaby(f): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2010
Sprumbaba:

You have important points here. I was thinking about it too. I will be very glad if Mr Dayo and Lawyer can shed more light on this. I also think  there should be a detailed break of how they intend to go about the documentation, apportioning the plots and more.

I would also suggest a site layout to be done first before selling, if i pay today, how will i know my portion of land. I think this should be on ground first in order to prevent problems.

Also,  it was stated that the plots were 15 and the owner has taken 5 out of them . Are all these plot together?

exactly !
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by funkybaby(f): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2010
Dayo, :

On our part after payment,

First before you start getting any document from either lawyer, owner, e.t.c    you will get a receipt from us indicating your paymeny for the plot and also a final purchase receipt (on our letter head, sealed) to acknowledge that we are in poccession of your money just to ensure your security and peace of mind.

We will assure all our buyers are satisfied on this transaction, that's a promise . . .

Thank you,

R . D . C . S . L

Good but not good enough.

anybody can write anything on a letter headed paper and give anyone.  same for receipt. anyone that print anything that issue it out to unsuspecting buyers.

You talked about a 'seal'. What seal ? Are you a professional member of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers? I know the answer is NO. So what security does your 'seal' give me?

What i want clarified is the legal documents. . . . . how soon does the buyer get them. . . . . that you have collected payment, REMITTED the money to the land owner and a binding legal document showing the land owner has sold off his ownership  of the plots of land.

You told me to contact lawyer and discuss this with him, yet full payment for the land goes to you. Meanwhile, lawyer in his first post on this thread, asked that all enquiries be directed to you.

You really should clarify this issue!
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
@all

One the first reasons I decided to do this free search thing one last time is because I made a promise to do so before I rescinded my good will. I have known about this very land in question since Early January but I refused to let anyone know till I did everything necessary and possible before I would endorse it for Dayo since he has done very well to find it.

Also one of the things I have learnt on NL is to longer discuss documentation issues and the modalities because the more you explain, the more people still find faults to query and question and complain for the next 50years without knowing the intricacies involved document wise.

I wrote earlier that anything that has to do with the land visitation and other little questions should be directed at Dayo and when it comes to the legal aspect of it, all questions should be directed to me to put you through. So many people have called me asking for the land issues and I directed them to Dayo and when they want to know more about the documents they call me to explain things thoroughly. I have even been in touch with some of their lawyer's too because as easy as it sounds, the legality/ doc part is something that takes extremely patience to understand. Dayo will not know those parts because he didn't do the kind of search I did and the docs process. I will not explain it here on NL once again based on experience but will devote the whole time to you one on one via telephone or email to break down the process.

So please let's stop criticizing unduely without getting to the source. At least even if you guys don't know Dayo, you know me and I'll put you through. Its Dayo's brief that's why I am trying to take a back seat for once.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by PRD(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2010
Maybe not to clear the air, but to give another perspective.
I was the one Dayo was refering to, with respect to site investigation and subscription for two plots.

I havent said anything because I was doing my own 'pseudo-search'(not comprehensive) at least to give me some level of peace.
I have visited some of the locals in the area for further clarification and the story on Nairaland and theirs are the same.
I can also say that the land is where it is said to be with all the different development around it.
Moreover, I have called lawyer several times for different confirmation and I have also asked my own lawyer to call him incase there are some professional intricases I cannot comprehend.
The feedback from my lawyer is that things appear to be well tied up legally and we should only decide if we want or we dont.
He however, says we should also pray that people stand true to their words and commitment - the human factor.
All these between yesterday and today.

This is my bit

My friend was the first to write his cheque and I have done the same.

At the moment, we (my friend and I) pray things turn out the way it has been planned.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We fabricating Concrete Block Moulding Machine / Lagos Living: Solving Nigeria's Megacity Housing Crisis / Mobile Toilets For Hire and Sales Any Where In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.