Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate (10656 Views)

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced / Room N Parlour Self Contian@lakowe Phase2(#180k)per Year / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2010
I will be there on Saturday and i will be there to answer all questions, bring all the documents for on site sighting physically and bring the surveyor too from Alausa so that everything will be done in the open and no mago mago.

Cheers
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

Yesterday was a success at the site even after a heavy rainfall, the land remains dry and solid and that was my joy because it was a prov

e of the solidity of the land.

I and PRD (one of our subscribers) had a beautiful time together walking round the area taking pitures and enjoyed the neighbourhood, the neighbours around also treated us and related to us well,

I can ssure you of one thing, the land is beautifully situated and is completely dry,

We're also glad to inform you that those that have bought already has been given there portion and the documentations are already being processed,

see recent pix below,

R . D . C . S . L
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2010
Ant Hill on site which indicates complete dryness of the site.

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2010
Pix 2

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2010
pix 3

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2010
it was still dripping a little here

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2010
surveyor picking co-ordinates

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2010
pix 6

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2010
House directly opposite the site

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2010
pix 8

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2010
pix 9

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2010
more pix till to come later today, please bear with me,

Thank you,

R . D . C . S . L
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 1:20am On Apr 26, 2010
The full copy of the layout of the 10 plots for those that are still curious and inquisitive. The area painted purple is the are area free from government acquisition.

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2010
Portion of the Land from the Layout

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2010
pix 9

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2010
development behind site

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2010
pix. 11

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2010
neighbourhood

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2010
neighbourhood

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Sprumbaba: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2010
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2010
Sprumbaba:

@Lawyer

Does that mean the proposed 10 plots are not free from government acquisition, especially the non-purple side?

No Oga,

It means from my search, only those 10 out of the whole lot there are FREE from Government acquisition and is gazetted. The rest have not been gazetted and the rumour from Alausa is that very soon they will be free from acquisition but until they have been deemed free from acquisition from alausa, i am not taking that risk and soley advising people to buy only within those 10 plots that have been deemed free and they are the ones ear marked inside the purple one.

Dont worry sir about the complexities. My own role is to make sure that what ever your buying is fully backed up within the law and no stories. The rest would require some form of ratification from government for it to pass through and thats a whole new kettle of fish and am not ready for that wahala. Buy strictly within these 10 plots for now and sleep in peace without spending any extra money beyond what has been advertised here.

Cheers
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Sprumbaba: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2010
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Nimshi: 4:27am On Apr 28, 2010
Lawyer: well done for your good work.

funkybaby: any update? It's now well past Saturday . . .

Cheers.
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by hectoro(f): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hello Dayo and Lawyer,

I am interested, are there still any plots left please?

Thanks.
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by drodman: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
Well done, Nice to know that there are still honest people in nigeria. Pls do not hesitate to post it too at our customer to customer ecommerce portal, FOR FREE http://www.nigeriaconfidential.com . Other products and service for sale can also be listed. Good luck
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2010
Yes there are still few plots left,

R . D . C . S . L
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 1:26am On Apr 29, 2010
Pls people thanks for the calls but once again, I am not the right person to call. Its Dayo's Brief and he is in charge. Call him to get all the facts. I only come in when it comes to the legalities and documentation. Dayo is in charge of everything and for this Lands, he is my Oga! grin and i take orders and directions from him in respect of who i should show the Original documents to and who i sort out their documents. His numbers are everywhere here and he is the one that would tell me when the sales should stop and when i should close shop and this thread.

Fortune only favours the brave, bold and lucky ones who have a fore-sight.

This land once again is not for those that intend to buy and keep for the next 2 years to gain grounds economically for speculators. It is strictly for those that want to buy and start building to live. There is no room or space for land speculators and the Estate will surely deal with such people that want to harbour such plans. The truth is that if the Estate residents themselves know the Lands are for sale at this ridiculously cheap bargain price, i doubt it will have even gotten to Nairaland from the day the owner opened it for sale.
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Dayo3(m): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2010
Thanks Lawyer for according me so much honour, i appreciate you alot sir for all your assistance so far on this sales and those that are being sorted out presently by you.

Though some nairalanders are picking theirs today, i'm only working with the ones that have successfully made their full committment towards the scheme, thus we have very few plots left and the thread should be closing very very soon.

to contact me for further details and inspection please call me on 08031303157, 07040378440, 07028191617

Thank you . . .

R . D . C . S . L
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Felixv: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2010
sorry for the late reply, are there any more plots
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by aglomar: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
Very 9s neighbourhood. I have gone round d place.

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by aglomar: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
Great neighbourhood. I've been there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mobile Toilets For Hire and Sales Any Where In Nigeria / Lagos Living: Solving Nigeria's Megacity Housing Crisis / Cost Of Building A Mini Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.