Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review (3456 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Huawei Y9s Unboxing, First Impression And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by TechZiga: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
After about a month of waiting, I finally got the ZEALOT S15 delivered to me thanks to a friend mine by the name Sandra. The device is a Portable Touch Control Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Device which boasts of a 4000mAh battery capacity. This article is all about sharing with you me review and what I think about the device after using it.

UNBOXING: The device comes packed in a neatly white designed box, containing the ZEALOT S15 Portable Touch Control Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, a USB Charging Cable, an 3.5mm Auxiliary Audio Cable and a user Menu. I notice the pack was missing Power Adapters, I don’t know if it is just my device or it’s the same with others. Other than that, ever other thing seems to be ok.

BODY DESIGN: The body of the ZEALOT S15 Portable Touch Control Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is designed with an aluminum alloy material giving you that smooth feel. The top of the device features the touch control which includes the volume, next and the play bottoms.

The power bottom is located at the under of the device while the charging port and the auxiliary cord outlet are located at the base of the device. One impressive feature from the device is the hands-free touch control located at the top of the device, this offers you the freedom to make and receive calls.

SOUND: The Bluetooth device packs a 4Ω, 52mm full frequency speaker driver unit delivering amazing sound quality. The ZEALOT S15 Bluetooth device sound holes are careful designed to give and even balance sound system with the sounds coming out at the top.

BATTERY AND CONNECTIVETY: According to specifications, the device featured a 4000mAh capacity with 24 hours of continuous play time and a Bluetooth V4.2 which offers a connecting range of up to 10 meters in open area. It can be connected to your laptops, smartphones and iPads. After testing the device, I must confess that I was really impressed with the battery capacity. ZEALOT did a nice job with the battery as well as range of connectivity.

SPECIFICATIONS
Battery: 4000mAh
Play Time: About 24 hours
Product Size: 78 x 78 x 100 mm
Product Weight: 341g
Package Contents: 1 x Bluetooth Speaker, 1 x Audio Cable, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Manual

PROS:
Great Audio Quality
Beautiful Design
Nice Touch Control
Affordable

CONS:
No Memory Card Slot
No Power Adapters

CONCLUSION:
After carefully reviewing the device, I must say that the ZEALOT S15 Portable Touch Control Wireless Bluetooth Speaker device can only be described as fantastic. In my own word, I call it small but mighty.

Source: http://www.techchairman.com/2018/02/zealot-s15-unboxing-first-impression.html

1 Share

Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by Uzowee(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
How much?
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by TechZiga: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
US$25.99
Uzowee:
How much?
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by dhannyson(m): 3:04am On Feb 04, 2018
Wait till aba version comes out... Worst case scenario #2500ngn last price

1 Like

Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 04, 2018
Nice
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by Thorby(m): 5:31am On Feb 04, 2018
Zealot products are very good. I've used both the Zealot S5 and S8. I so much love the S8, it also has the touch control, well built, it's so Sexy.
It's just like home Theatre. The bass makes sense, the volume is OK. Also, it can be used as Power Bank . The S8 is just perfect.

Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Thorby:
Zealot products are very good. I've used both the Zealot S5 and S8. I so much love the S8, it also has the touch control, well built, it's so Sexy.
It's just like home Theatre. The bass makes sense, the volume is OK. Also, it can be used as Power Bank . The S8 is just perfect.

How much did you get yours?
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by TechZiga: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
lol what about if the Aba made no come show.
dhannyson:
Wait till aba version comes out... Worst case scenario #2500ngn last price
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by chuksbogus: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
did you buy from jumia?

TechZiga:
After about a month of waiting, I finally got the ZEALOT S15 delivered to me thanks to a friend mine by the name Sandra. The device is a Portable Touch Control Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Device which boasts of a 4000mAh battery capacity. This article is all about sharing with you me review and what I think about the device after using it.

UNBOXING: The device comes packed in a neatly white designed box, containing the ZEALOT S15 Portable Touch Control Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, a USB Charging Cable, an 3.5mm Auxiliary Audio Cable and a user Menu. I notice the pack was missing Power Adapters, I don’t know if it is just my device or it’s the same with others. Other than that, ever other thing seems to be ok.

BODY DESIGN: The body of the ZEALOT S15 Portable Touch Control Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is designed with an aluminum alloy material giving you that smooth feel. The top of the device features the touch control which includes the volume, next and the play bottoms.

The power bottom is located at the under of the device while the charging port and the auxiliary cord outlet are located at the base of the device. One impressive feature from the device is the hands-free touch control located at the top of the device, this offers you the freedom to make and receive calls.

SOUND: The Bluetooth device packs a 4Ω, 52mm full frequency speaker driver unit delivering amazing sound quality. The ZEALOT S15 Bluetooth device sound holes are careful designed to give and even balance sound system with the sounds coming out at the top.

BATTERY AND CONNECTIVETY: According to specifications, the device featured a 4000mAh capacity with 24 hours of continuous play time and a Bluetooth V4.2 which offers a connecting range of up to 10 meters in open area. It can be connected to your laptops, smartphones and iPads. After testing the device, I must confess that I was really impressed with the battery capacity. ZEALOT did a nice job with the battery as well as range of connectivity.

SPECIFICATIONS
Battery: 4000mAh
Play Time: About 24 hours
Product Size: 78 x 78 x 100 mm
Product Weight: 341g
Package Contents: 1 x Bluetooth Speaker, 1 x Audio Cable, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Manual

PROS:
Great Audio Quality
Beautiful Design
Nice Touch Control
Affordable

CONS:
No Memory Card Slot
No Power Adapters

CONCLUSION:
After carefully reviewing the device, I must say that the ZEALOT S15 Portable Touch Control Wireless Bluetooth Speaker device can only be described as fantastic. In my own word, I call it small but mighty.

Source: http://www.techchairman.com/2018/02/zealot-s15-unboxing-first-impression.html
did you buy from jumia?
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by TechZiga: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
No it was sent to me so I can do a review on it.
I did not buy it at all.
chuksbogus:
did you buy from jumia?

did you buy from jumia?
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by Thorby(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
JohnnyNY:

How much did you get yours?
10k from Jumia
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by blaizy: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thorby:
10k from Jumia
thorby aw far con sell ur s8 for me na
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by Soulsymbol99: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
On the last pix, am guessing d other one Is jbl cool try n let us know hw much one can get d zealot
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by TechZiga: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2018
US$25.99
Soulsymbol99:
On the last pix, am guessing d other one Is jbl cool try n let us know hw much one can get d zealot
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thorby:
how much do you get the s8
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
TechZiga:
US$25.99
i saw it on jumia 7500 can u help to order
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by Thorby(m): 2:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Kingbet:
how much do you get the s8
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 17, 2018
Thorby:
Okay but can it campare with this u15
Re: ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review by TechZiga: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2018
Yes it is.
lofty900:
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Code 4 Sony Ericsson W810i / Gionee E6, Iberry Auxus Nuclea N1, Samsung Galaxy S4 Compared In Details / The Infinix Note 4 Vs The Iphone 6 Plus (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.