Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,337 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Does Lack Of Sex Affect The Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Lack Of Sex Affect The Body? (921 Views)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Lack Of Sex Affect The Body? by mamaya24(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
If a guy stays up to 2years without having sex does it affect the body in any way
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Affect The Body? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
i dnt think so...it hoever depends on if yoh put ur mind in it....
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Affect The Body? by taylor88(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Don't go and start knacking

Till u go blind
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Affect The Body? by taylor88(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
i dnt think so...it hoever depends on if yoh put ur mind in it....

Tell him the truth before his spermatozoa turns red
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Affect The Body? by donstan18: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
mamaya24:
If a guy stays up to 2years without having sex does it affect the body in any way

No!!!

It won't affect your body, don't be deceived.
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Affect The Body? by kalufelix(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Vatican Priests Jerk Off Regularly..
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Affect The Body? by Cowbuoy: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Yeah...
Re: Does Lack Of Sex Affect The Body? by HOLYDICK(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Well if the guy is a virgin yes he can...but some 1 who is sexually active i dont think he can

OP two solid yrs ooo.....not even two days sef angry

Re: Does Lack Of Sex Affect The Body? by 1stfamous(m): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Well if the guy is a virgin yes he can...but some 1 who is sexually active i dont think he can

OP two solid yrs ooo.....not even two days sef angry
This is true it has no effect, I know of a guy who is a virgin for 37 years, still not married till date, he does not masturbate and he is ok...pls dont let anyone decieve u, nothing would happen, you are ok

(1) (Reply)

Spread Love / How I Had Sex With 3 Of My Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates / Happy Birthday To The Cutest Guy On Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.