Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here (9691 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by kenevision(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Uchboggy:

I hope you add me to this list soon cry

Whats your channel link/name sir?

I would like to subscribe kiss
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
kenevision:

Whats your channel link/name sir?

I would like to subscribe kiss

Coming very soon. I will launch it with my Budapest and Vienna trip
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
So guys, just a ‘sneakpic’ from my first day/night at Budapest. Visited the historic parliamentary building

2 Likes

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by sweetrie(f): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nice pictures

2 Likes

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by kenevision(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Uchboggy:

Coming very soon. I will launch it with my Budapest and Vienna trip

Nice one bro...

Adventure is life! cool

2 Likes

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by klexycole(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Uchboggy:
So guys, just a ‘sneakpic’ from my first day/night at Budapest. Visited the historic parliamentary building

Awesome view. cool

1 Like

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2018
klexycole:

Awesome view. cool

Hey guys You can see other nice pictures on my Instagram page @ Uchman2 (please follow) before I’m done compiling and editing the YouTube video of my trip. grin

Cc kenevision klexycole sweetrie
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by klexycole(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2018
Uchboggy:

Hey guys You can see other nice pictures on my Instagram page @ Uchman2 (please follow) before I’m done compiling and editing the YouTube video of my trip. grin

Cc kene.vision kle,xyco.le s.weet.rie

Perfect! Job well done. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by jackenterprises: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Here is the best platform where you can hire the venue for wedding, events, parties, Christmas and for conferences and Meetings. Limes Country Lodge is the best Hotel where you get best services at best price in the UK.

https://www.limescountrylodge.co.uk/
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by jeomegso: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
abeg who wants to travel nigeria and other african countries with me. raise your hand.
am tired of sitting in one place.

4 Likes

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by olujastro: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
jeomegso:
abeg who wants to travel nigeria and other african countries with me. raise your hand.
I was looking for someone to travel with to other West African countries during the Christmas holiday but couldn't find anyone. To travel by road to Accra and possibly up to Abidjan to enable me see the countries then return by air.
Hopefully I find someone next Christmas holiday when I'll get the chance again.

2 Likes

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
So today I went to the thermal bath- a water body that is steam hot throughout the year but without any artificial heat supply. Amazing I must say.

Was at the zoo too, saw a lot of animals including the very famous Anaconda! Yes that big snake that can swallow a human. The high point to me was the seals and fishes. Very lively and entertaining. Posted some pictures on my Instagram page (Uchaman2). The main videos and picture would be in my video coming soon though.

Lemme drop one or two here

4 Likes

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Bodafix(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hi all, nice discussion here..
@uchboggy I trust you're having a thrilling experience.

I just want to know which of the schengen countries you got your visa from, and if it was a single entry, double or multiple?

Have fun travelling.
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by klexycole(m): 3:48am On Feb 09, 2018
In addition to the YouTube Channel you're working on together with your Instagram account, you can also look into creating an account on Steemit.com and earn money on every pictures you post (must be voted).

Check these links...

Steemit. com
steemit. com/trending/photography#

This might be helpful.

Cc Uchboggy

2 Likes

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 5:06am On Feb 09, 2018
klexycole:
In addition to the YouTube Channel you're working on together with your Instagram account, you can also look into creating an account on Steemit.com and earn money on every pictures you post (must be voted).

Check these links...

Steemit. com
steemit. com/trending/photography#

This might be helpful.

Cc Uchboggy

Thanks a lot , would check that out
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 5:07am On Feb 09, 2018
Bodafix:
Hi all, nice discussion here..
@uchboggy I trust you're having a thrilling experience.

I just want to know which of the schengen countries you got your visa from, and if it was a single entry, double or multiple?

Have fun travelling.

Norway, and it’s multiple entry

1 Like

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by klexycole(m): 5:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Uchboggy:

Thanks a lot , would check that out

smiley
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2018
So I entered Vienna Austria yesterday. It was epic. Went skating which I was very horrible at. I went to the famous St. Stephen Cathedral, Austria city hall.

Day 2 today :pictures/videos on Instagram @ Uchman2

1 Like

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Afam4eva(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
mamuzoOMAH:
nice topic. I intend making a living out of travelling. I love travelling. I've been to a good number of places and tourist centers in Nigeria and hopefully soon, I intend touring foreign countries. any idea how one can make a living out of travelling?
Start a Youtube travel channel and document your travels with vital information for prospective travellers.
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by jeomegso: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
keep me poseted. i am already planning a trip to west africa with some of my gf around april/may. lemme know your plans jeomegso@yahoo.com
olujastro:

I was looking for someone to travel with to other West African countries during the Christmas holiday but couldn't find anyone. To travel by road to Accra and possibly up to Abidjan to enable me see the countries then return by air.
Hopefully I find someone next Christmas holiday when I'll get the chance again.
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by mamuzoOMAH(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Afam4eva:

Start a Youtube travel channel and document your travels with vital information for prospective travellers.
thank u very much
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
So my trip to Hungary and Austria came to an end today (please watch this space for the video documentary coming soon) and these where some observations and decisions I made.

1. When traveling between neighboring European countries always go for the bus option(FlixBus). It has some advantages over train(except you wanna just experience a luxury train ride). Firstly it is cheaper(I paid 31€ for train while bus was 9€). Secondly train doesn’t really passes inside the city so with train you don’t get to see a lot of city views during the trip. And trust me the bus is 100% luxury (don’t compare with anything we have in Nigeria)

2. In my opinion,If you ask someone in a non-English-speaking European country(Norway excluded) if they speak English(in order to seek directions ) and their reply is ‘A Little’ then you are better off not asking because it means they don’t understand but they still wanna help(so sweet If then though)

3. Last but not least, for your own good DONT PLAN YOUR TOUR DURING WINTER!!!. I literally froze at some point during the tour. At a point it was more of suffering than fun. Plan your travels to cold countries between April and October!

If you can relate of any of the above points please drop a comment.

Pictures: The Schönbrunn palace:

The 1,441-room Baroque palace is one of the most important architectural, cultural, and historical monuments in the country. Over 300 years old.

The Palace also houses the zoo which many claim to be the oldest in the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Budew: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2018
Weldone here I am olabode by name please I need ur advice here actually my wife and my kid are in the States I mean United States I want to visit them but they have denied me 4times now please how can I appeal to the embassy
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Budew: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2018
]Weldone here I am olabode by name please I need ur advice here actually my wife and my kid are in the States I mean United States I want to visit them but they have denied me 4times now please how can I appeal to the embassy and I also have a valid visa of south africa presently please I need a reply
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Budew:
]Weldone here I am olabode by name please I need ur advice here actually my wife and my kid are in the States I mean United States I want to visit them but they have denied me 4times now please how can I appeal to the embassy and I also have a valid visa of south africa presently please I need a reply
sorry about this but I think you should channel this question to the below group(link provided below) they would be in the right position to advise you

https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3/115#64839911
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by meadeh77: 12:55am On Feb 17, 2018
jeomegso:

I would love too.
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Tochex101(m): 6:10am On Feb 17, 2018
Wonderful thread, Travel and Adventure is life. Kudos OP, your truely living.........

1 Like

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Boblee: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2018
Uchboggy:

I also want to make a living from traveling . These are the few ways I think one can make a living off traveling.

1. Promoting your personal travel experiences on social media and then getting contracts as ambassadors to travel agencies

2. Having a blog or YouTube channel (the channel has to be big though)

These two ways are quite tasking and expensive to achieve

Anyone with other suggestions should please help out

Nice one
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Boblee: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2018
Uchboggy:
So my trip to Hungary and Austria came to an end today (please watch this space for the video documentary coming soon) and these where some observations and decisions I made.

1. When traveling between neighboring European countries always go for the bus option(FlixBus). It has some advantages over train(except you wanna just experience a luxury train ride). Firstly it is cheaper(I paid 31€ for train while bus was 9€). Secondly train doesn’t really passes inside the city so with train you don’t get to see a lot of city views during the trip. And trust me the bus is 100% luxury (don’t compare with anything we have in Nigeria)

2. In my opinion,If you ask someone in a non-English-speaking European country(Norway excluded) if they speak English(in order to seek directions ) and their reply is ‘A Little’ then you are better off not asking because it means they don’t understand but they still wanna help(so sweet If then though)

3. Last but not least, for your own good DONT PLAN YOUR TOUR DURING WINTER!!!. I literally froze at some point during the tour. At a point it was more of suffering than fun. Plan your travels to cold countries between April and October!

If you can relate of any of the above points please drop a comment.

Pictures: The Schönbrunn palace:

The 1,441-room Baroque palace is one of the most important architectural, cultural, and historical monuments in the country. Over 300 years old.

The Palace also houses the zoo which many claim to be the oldest in the world.

@Uchboggy
Please don't forget to stroll enter #Tallinn, Estonia
We dey here.. wonderful place to visit

1 Like

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by eluquenson(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2018
I am presently in Yeoville, Johannesburg for a six day tour.

This place is beautiful and cold as well but on the other side very very dangerous.
Intact, it's the most dangerous place in Johannesburg.

Sincerely, South Africa is well organized, very neat and took cleanliness to the highest level. For the few days am spending, I have been to two different places which made me wow.

2 Likes

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2018
eluquenson:
I am presently in Yeoville, Johannesburg for a six day tour.

This place is beautiful and cold as well but on the other side very very dangerous.
Intact, it's the most dangerous place in Johannesburg.

Sincerely, South Africa is well organized, very neat and took cleanliness to the highest level. For the few days am spending, I have been to two different places which made me wow.
nice thanks for sharing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enqiry About Life In Norway / MOTIVATION | DEMOTIVATION - Immigrating To Canada - Our Story So Far / Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.