Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here (9649 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:
Am here with my questions. Reason is , this is my first time of traveling out.

Please which of this is better for my spending in Europe and Egypt.

1. Using of Master or Visa card

2. Convert my money to Euro and go with cash

Or is there any other alternative?

Please I need advice

You should have a bit of both options , but from experience option one is usually more expensive but more convenient cos you don’t need to find change or part with some money due to lack of change

Again, for option B, it depends on where you change the money, exchangers at the airports are usually a bit more expensive except in countries where their systems are highly regulated then it would be same rates at airports and outside.
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kingsteve:

I think options A and B will be ideal.
Go with some cash, and also use your card.
on point!

1 Like

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by bisiboom: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hello Uchboggy. Have you been to Peru? Do you know who has? I'm looking to visit Peru next month. Do you know the visa requirements and places to see? I generally want to tour south America for one week. Share ur thoughts pls.

1 Like

Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by bisiboom: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Uchboggy:

You should have a bit of both options , but from experience option one is usually more expensive but more convenient cos you don’t need to find change or part with some money due to lack of change

Again, for option B, it depends on where you change the money, exchangers at the airports are usually a bit more expensive except in countries where their systems are highly regulated then it would be same rates at airports and outside.

Hello @Uchboggy. Have you been to Peru? Do you know who has? I'm looking to visit Peru next month. Do you know the visa requirements and places to see? I generally want to tour south America for one week. Share ur thoughts pls.
Re: Tourists/travelers Let Meet Here by Uchboggy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
bisiboom:

Hello @Uchboggy. Have you been to Peru? Do you know who has? I'm looking to visit Peru next month. Do you know the visa requirements and places to see? I generally want to tour south America for one week. Share ur thoughts pls.

honestly I haven’t thought of exploring South America because of their drug trafficking history so I’m sorry I don’t have any useful info about their visa requirements right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Postal Code For Onitsha In Nigeria / Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here / Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.