Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (60908 Views)

300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) / Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
cry
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
i stopped reading when i came across the word 'prestigious'. That's not the point RIP to her
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by shadrach77: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
neezar:
Jeeez I know this gal

She's in 300l

is this not Chidiogo....very jovial

Op she isn't fine jare....I know her

Aren't you silly? You know her and all you can utter is this foolishness. SMH! cry kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
I swear and datz the problem we were forced into by our skin to skin KPANSH minded parents. I never signed up for this Hell!
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Odessey(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
rest well my fay. great men die in their sleep

1 Like

Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
fairheven:

yes it happens ,but usually old people, when a young person dies in sleep though...hmmm...let the dead sleep in peace sha
not old people am talking about young ,people
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by mrskillz: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Iphone5:

You are not making ṣense undecided

Lol� ....u really have time for rubbish
It is not everybody that worth your inch
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by mrskillz: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
i stopped reading when i came across the word 'prestigious'. That's not the point RIP to her

Such a bad writer! He needs to be trained
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by COOL10(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
It fit be the stress of the University. Madonna and stress. RIP to her
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Painful, RIP
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Azam101: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
Amen
RIP
The problem you got was you were born in Nigeria
You av spiritual problem.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Maybe she had a bad heart.... maybe result of lifestyle ..... maybe because of stress....but a post mortem should be able to determine cause of death. May her family and close ones find the strength to quickly overcome this loss.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by linearity: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Please, we should all try to go for medical checkup once every year.

There is truly nothing like sudden death, except it is from something forceful external to our body.

Our body is built with lots of defensive mechanisms that waged war on our behave against all abnormal conditions and are able to delay the inevitable, waiting for us to act and aid their efforts.

Checkups will detect these conditions, which then will increase the odds of our winning the battle. Prayer is good, but it was the great apostle that said, prayer without work is nothing.

As we go to church today and pray, let’s not push back to God, the responsibilities He has squarely put on our shoulders, it is by completing our parts that prayers work.

RIP to the beautiful lady and may God grant the family, the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
RIP to her... this beautiful babe
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Taylordedon(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wat an easy way to die
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Deckline(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Asowari:
people dies in dere sleeps all over d world just because u do not hear of it,dat dose not mean it's not happening.
Your grammar is Apalling. Go to school.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
fortune1968:
Either she was offered as a ritual or witches at work . She is too young for that.
Thats quite dumb, there's no such thing as two young to die. The moment a person is born that moment the person is old enough to die.

RIP to the beautiful girl.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Sofrosh(f): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
Yahoo boys have clean dz one pussy wid handkerchief grin grin grin
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Deckline:

Your grammar is Apalling. Go to school.
my english is quite ok people dies in dere sleeps is correct, u can not use die and sleep 4 people. they are more dan one not single, it like it's u dat need dat to go back to school
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeWrites:
A beautiful Nigerian Lady has passed on.. According to reports, she slept on the 31st of January, and never woke up the next day.

She’s been identified as Chidiogo Williams , and she’s a 300 level Nursing student of the prestigious Madonna University.

According to some of her friends who spoke to YabaLeftOnline, they described her as a Jovial person, cheerful and she’s always full of life.

May her soul rest in peace.

https://torimill.com/2018/02/beautiful-nursing-student-of-madonna-university-dies-in-her-sleep.html

May her soul rest well in the place of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeWrites:
A beautiful Nigerian Lady has passed on.. According to reports, she slept on the 31st of January, and never woke up the next day.

She’s been identified as Chidiogo Williams , and she’s a 300 level Nursing student of the prestigious Madonna University.

According to some of her friends who spoke to YabaLeftOnline, they described her as a Jovial person, cheerful and she’s always full of life.

May her soul rest in peace.

https://torimill.com/2018/02/beautiful-nursing-student-of-madonna-university-dies-in-her-sleep.html

maybe its heart break!
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by skullzflex(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=Asowari post=64777190] my english is quite ok people dies in dere sleeps is correct, u can not use die and sleep 4 people. they are more dan one not single, it like it's u dat need dat to go back to school[/quote
Hehehe you ehn
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
why she go die nah, I dey find wife wey all this fine girls dey die like this. rest in heaaven pretty
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Prolly an undiagnosed health condition.
R.I.P.

Today is promised to no one I swear. cry
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
neezar:
Jeeez I know this gal

She's in 300l

is this not Chidiogo....very jovial

Op she isn't fine jare....I know her
Yeah I know her too.
We went to the same secondary school. Unexpected enugu
She lives at asata in enugu. She is very dark, and doesn't have straight legs. She is not fine actually.
But seriously if I have not seen this online, I won't have know she is dead oo. This is how most of my friends whom we went through same school will be dead and I won't know. Chaii.we shall all die one day. Rip

Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=skullzflex post=64777614][/quote]lol wat did I do na grin
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by jiboladhino(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
not here bro
You have 90% of your life
its people like u that still believed the indian/nigeria football farce..... 90percnt of life indeed
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
She was my friend sis and my classmate at 100 lvl can't believe it. She was funny and jovial. She had no problem with anybody and very intelligent. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by neezar: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
CHESTER48:
Yeah I know her too.
We went to the same secondary school. Unexpected enugu
She lives at asata in enugu. She is very dark, and doesn't have straight legs. She is not fine actually.
But seriously if I have not seen this online, I won't have know she is dead oo. This is how most of my friends whom we went through same school will be dead and I won't know. Chaii.we shall all die one day. Rip

She's my level gal.....was at Madonna b4 I took transcript to Abuad

Pimples full her face sha but she gat packaging cool
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by GindoX(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Chai! Dem don engage her in marathon sex in her dream. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those With Blood Group 0+ And Genotype AA Show Yourself Here / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.