Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (60556 Views)

300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) / Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Tapout(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
neezar:

She's my level gal.....was at Madonna b4 I took transcript to Abuad

Pimples full her face sha but she gat packaging cool

Guy what is it nau?? Even the dead cant have peace of mind again in Nigeria sad sad sad
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by prince049(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
neezar:
Jeeez I know this gal

She's in 300l

is this not Chidiogo....very jovial

Op she isn't fine jare....I know her
Chai read what you wrote slowly...but This time around with your sense.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
An autopsy should be carried out to confirm that the "died in her sleep" is true. Nowadays people can go to any length to protect important names.
RIP dear, I can imagine the bleeding hearts of your parents and loved ones
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Her heart failed her while asleep.
Like someone said, we all need checkups, be it slim, average or fat shape .

May her soul rest in peace amen
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by oblaak(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Asowari:
so u mean people who are born in d u.s or who are frm u.s do not die in there sleeps? rip to her such a fyne lady
Why writing fyne when you can just write fine? The same 4 alphabets.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by ensamy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
you can only die in your sleep when you sleep without praying. Never any one sleep without calling on the angles of God to guide you. At sleep we are very vulnerable to harm by different forces of darkness. The angels of God are at our service, but only come when invited.
Always pray before going to sleep. shocked shocked shocked.
Intoxicating drinks, hard drugs, sex outside marriage invite lots of these demonic entities at night to feast on the negative energies released by these acts thereby leading to exhaustion and death.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Two are either she died a natural death, or she another victim of them yahoo plus gang. In which ever it happened may her gentle soul finds solace in the lord.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
fortune1968:
Either she was offered as a ritual or witches at work . She is too young for that.
Her fellow girl fit don carry her pant go babalawo. In dat school anything is possible
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by ozoono(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
neezar:
Jeeez I know this gal
She's in 300l
is this not Chidiogo....very jovial
Op she isn't fine jare....I know her
are we talking about beauty here ' OLODO'

1 Like

Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by nanizle(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
how many times have you heard someone die in his or her sleep for America
If ancestral spirit no follow you village people will follow

cheesy

You are so intelligent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
alexialin:
Her heart failed her while asleep.
Like someone said, we all need checkups, be it slim, average or fat shape .

May her soul rest in peace amen
You believe her heart failed her just like that?
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by nanizle(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
ensamy:
you can only die in your sleep when you sleep without praying. Never any one sleep without calling on the angles of God to guide you. At sleep we are very vulnerable to harm by different forces of darkness. The angels of God are at our service, but only come when invited.
Always pray before going to sleep. shocked shocked shocked.
Intoxicating drinks, hard drugs, sex outside marriage invite lots of these demonic entities at night to feast on the negative energies released by these acts thereby leading to exhaustion and death.

Another religious nut-job stopped.

Una full Nairaland sha.

Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Imyourex(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Another fresh pussie gone to Hades

1 Like

Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Zinnywise(f): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
May her soul keep resting in peace cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by naptu2: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ishilove:

What other way will her heart fail her, if it's not "just like that"?
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
naptu2:

What other way will her heart fail her, if it's not "just like that"?
You've not heard of remote control?
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by naptu2: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ishilove:

You've not heard of remote control?

You are trying to deflect from my question and

grin grin grin you are doing what you've often accused me of doing (answering a question with another question).

My question was, "What other way will her heart fail her, if it's not "just like that"?
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Chai... RIP.
I love nurses sha. Not the wicked ones.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ishilove:

It's a spiritual attack.
Cos if it were physical? She must have felt some signs in her heart before that day.

So a thunderbolt was struck into her heart while asleep.

It's a pity. Her guardian angels couldn't wake her up on-time, before it completely finished her off.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
naptu2:

You are trying to deflect from my question and

grin grin grin you are doing what you've often accused me of doing (answering a question with another question).

My question was, "What other way will her heart fail her, if it's not "just like that"?
Hahahaha! The question was actually a rhetorical one, darling smiley
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
alexialin:

It's a spiritual attack.
Cos if it were physical? She must have felt some signs in her heart before that day.

So a thunderbolt was struck into her heart while asleep.

It's a pity. Her guardian angels couldn't wake her up on-time, before it completely finished her off.
Some years back, my mum had a nightmare. She was walking on a dark, endless road all alone. Suddenly a trailer came rushing towards her and almost hit her but she side stepped just in time. The trailer came a second time at full speed but failed to hit her. The third time it came, she was able to see the driver's face. It was her paternal uncle. She woke up thereafter. The following day, word came to us that her uncle, the same one she saw in the dream died in the night after battling with a brief illness.

If the truck had succeeded in hitting her, person go just see sey my enemy's mum slept and didn't wake up because the man wanted to 'exchange head', and who else if not his favourite niece?

Terrible things happen in the spiritual realm. A young person who dies in his was murdered, plain and simple.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by naptu2: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Hahahaha! The question was actually a rhetorical one, darling smiley

grin grin grin grin and still you refuse to answer my question.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by adontcare(f): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
How I wish I just die in my sleep...
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by DEDICATED29(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
may her gentle soul rest in lords bosom amen
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by DEDICATED29(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
adontcare:
How I wish I just die in my sleep...
please why do you have to say that,retrace your words is not a good one.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
sad
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Some years back, my mum had a nightmare. She was walking on a dark, endless road all alone. Suddenly a trailer came rushing towards her and almost hit her but she side stepped just in time. The trailer came a second time at full speed but failed to hit her. The third time it came, she was able to see the driver's face. It was her paternal uncle. She woke up thereafter. The following day, word came to us that her uncle, the same one she saw in the dream died in the night after battling with a brief illness.

If the truck had succeeded in hitting her, person go just see sey my enemy's mum slept and didn't wake up because the man wanted to 'exchange head', and who else if not his favourite niece?

Terrible things happen in the spiritual realm. A young person who dies in his was murdered, plain and simple.

You are right.

My dear, things happen in the spiritual realm.

My mum died and my only younger brother died after I dreamt on who killed them.
And guess who the person is? My late dad younger sister.
In the dream, my brother was at the driver seat and my mum was seating at the owner seat, they were waiting for someone.
Then out of the blues this old woman came out, shes my dad's younger sister. With great energy from nowhere, she lifted their car from the side door and a ditch opened close to the car on the other side of the other door. As she was trying to push both of them into a deep ditch. I screamed Aunty! Noooo!

My mum and brother were hitting the window screaming trying to come out of the car before it fell into the ditch but the doors were locked. I quickly lunged at my Aunty, she then turned at me and used her sharp long fingers like claws and scratch my arm, then pushed me down, snarling at me that I should back off! Orelse! I was crying Please aunty, don't, please.
And she turned back to the car and pushed it into the deep ditch as my mum and brother screamed and the car fell deep in the ditch. With their screams echoing.
I screamed as I woke up. I was concerned about the dream, I prayed about it.
I couldn't tell my mum
I was perplexed about it. But later I forgot about it.

But after one week, my mum had a heart attack and died on the way to hospital, right there in my hands. I felt it when her spirit , left her body and I was like oh God, No!!!! The driver looked back at us and increased his speed but it was too late.

A year after my brother follwed suit. Sighs

It was double blows within a short period of time. All my world crumbled right in front of me but thank God. Am stronger now, more spiritual and prayerful.

My dear, things do happen in the spiritual which affects the physical.

Inbetween, no homo but I like your looks smiley
Very pretty bae. Keep it up
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
SirdeKay:
I wonder what would have happened if this fine babe had died in her sleep while in her boyfriend's house?

RIP to her.

I was just thinking same o. They would have said ritual things.
Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
alexialin:

You are right.

My dear, things happen in the spiritual realm.

My mum died and my only younger brother died after I dreamt on who killed them.
And guess who the person is? My late dad younger sister.
In the dream, my brother was at the driver seat and my mum was seating at the owner seat, they were waiting for someone.
Then out of the blues this old woman came out, shes my dad's younger sister. With great energy from nowhere, she lifted their car from the side door and a ditch opened close to the car on the other side of the other door. As she was trying to push both of them into a deep ditch. I screamed Aunty! Noooo!

My mum and brother were hitting the window screaming trying to come out of the car before it fell into the ditch but the doors were locked. I quickly lunged at my Aunty, she then turned at me and used her sharp long fingers like claws and scratch my arm, then pushed me down, snarling at me that I should back off! Orelse! I was crying Please aunty, don't, please.
And she turned back to the car and pushed it into the deep ditch as my mum and brother screamed and the car fell deep in the ditch. With their screams echoing.
I screamed as I woke up. I was concerned about the dream, I prayed about it.
I couldn't tell my mum
I was perplexed about it. But later I forgot about it.

But after one week, my mum had a heart attack and died on the way to hospital, right there in my hands. I felt it when her spirit , left her body and I was like oh God, No!!!! The driver looked back at us and increased his speed but it was too late.

A year after my brother follwed suit. Sighs

It was double blows within a short period of time. All my world crumbled right in front of me but thank God. Am stronger now, more spiritual and prayerful.
I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine such tragedy... sad

What's done is done, my dear. See ehn, never ever underestimate or take any dream for granted. I speak from experience.

I am not much of a dreamer but when God wants to reveal things to me, they can be fearful. November last year I dreamt my enemy's beloved younger brother had died. I remember crying nonstop, rolling on the floor and tearing my clothes in that horrible dream, and when I woke up I was so happy that it was just a dream because it was so vivid. I told my mum who prayed and canceled it, but that same day, a old woman in Ekiti called my mum and told her to use early morning water to wash her face and pray 'I will not cry over my children'. The following day the same message came, this time from a different source. The enemy had planned 'hot accident' for him.

That is how my mum dragged this boy to church where he did some special prayers. After the prayer, we were told that we will hear news from my father's village, and exactly 3 days later, guess what? My father's caretaker died suddenly from an illness that began three days earlier (the same day my brother did his prayers). We were shocked. How did we offend this man, for God's sake??

My dad said the only thing paining him is he didn't collect all the accumulated rent from the man before he died so we don't know what happened to the money. cheesy

Wicked people.

Dreams. Never overlook them. Never take them for granted. Never close your mouth when you see something you don't understand, and always pray for God to reveal all secrets. I am pretty sure someone in this girl's family would have had a sign but they took it for granted. How terribly tragic.

My dear, things do happen in the spiritual which affects the physical.

The spiritual controls the physical. Whatever happens in the physical has already been concluded in the spiritual which is why it is a terrible thing for the devil to be able to control your spirit man.

Inbetween, no homo but I like your looks smiley
Very pretty bae. Keep it up
Thanks dear, I blusheth. i'm sure you look good too. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ishilove:

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine such tragedy... sad

What's done is done, my dear. See ehn, never ever underestimate or take any dream for granted. I speak from experience.

I am not much of a dreamer but when God wants to reveal things to me, they can be fearful. November last year I dreamt my enemy's beloved younger brother had died. I remember crying nonstop, rolling on the floor and tearing my clothes in that horrible dream, and when I woke up I was so happy that it was just a dream because it was so vivid. I told my mum who prayed and canceled it, but that same day, a old woman in Ekiti called my mum and told her to use early morning water to wash her face and pray 'I will not cry over my children'. The following day the same message came, this time from a different source. The enemy had planned 'hot accident' for him.

That is how my mum dragged this boy to church where he did some special prayers. After the prayer, we were told that we will hear news from my father's village, and exactly 3 days later, guess what? My father's caretaker died suddenly from an illness that began three days earlier (the same day my brother did his prayers). We were shocked. How did we offend this man, for God's sake??

My dad said the only thing paining him is he didn't collect all the accumulated rent from the man before he died so we don't know what happened to the money. cheesy

Wicked people.

Dreams. Never overlook them. Never take them for granted. Never close your mouth when you see something you don't understand, and always pray for God to reveal all secrets. I am pretty sure someone in this girl's family would have had a sign but they took it for granted. How terribly tragic.

The spiritual controls the physical. Whatever happens in the physical has already been concluded in the spiritual which is why it is a terrible thing for the devil to be able to control your spirit man.

Thanks dear, I blusheth. i'm sure you look good too. kiss

My dear, you don't want to witness such tragedy on someonelse, it's heart wrenching.

After those episodes, I don't take dreams for granted anymore. Especially when it's a bad dream? I must find out what's the meaning and pray fervently to cancel whatever plot surrounding it.

But your dad sef is even funny. History of where the money is? Is already buried with the dead. One can't question a dead man.

@ the bolded kiss you are welcome dear
Just saying it, as it is.

grin am trying small in the looks department as well.

Everything is just God dear.

May God always protect us from evil amen! and amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.