Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

#bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (33586 Views)

Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) / Bbnaija Tboss Looks Radiant In Cleavage Baring Outfit / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Kirgyakos(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2018
Bumbastic element....Ediotic numenclature..!
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Will Chelsea play today?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Thatidomaguy: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2018
For real tho they BBN 2018 guys gat doinz than the ladies..the ladies monkeying around [color=#006600][/color]
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by empressonassis(f): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2018
Tjohnnay:

As in ehn. If only the fool knows that viewers hated and still hate her, she would just stay away for a very long time. Yst during the party, my sisters were like mehn, this party is dry jorh these housemates do not really know how to dance. But absolutely everyone was of the opinion that they rather watch such housemates with the akward and funny looking dance steps than watch that fool called Tboss. Everyone was like pheww, thank God oo, that idiot Tboss is not in the house again. I can watch their parties if I want to, unlike when she was there. Mumu.

D gal mata juz tire me

She too dey form

I jux dislike her
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Benekruku(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Even after a year, The T-Boss still never get brain!

Sigh! Beauty with no brains!
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Onuh22: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2018
Ronaldo was substituted yesterday

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Pharmtj: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2018
agabaI23:
which assignment? Pharm Chem?
maybe na cognosy

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Clyod: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2018
Infinitegrace:
I agree 100%! There is only gonna be one Tboss, any other person that tries to be would simple be an imitation. She is really like that. Some of her ex housemates will pretend as they r not watching cos the spot light is shifting from them but she has decided to embrace the change and comment like everyone else. Nice

you don't mean it shocked
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Pharmtj: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2018
Onuh22:
Ronaldo was substituted yesterday
you mean am?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by PhilipGallagher(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2018
Rolly83:
Will Chelsea play today?
Na tomorrow be the match against watford sha. Hopefully we get a win.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by MayorOlohLo1(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2018
But Real Madrid life don spoil OO.. anyways 3 Goals for the King today #VivaBarca

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by agabaI23(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Pharmtj:
maybe na cognosy
congnosy no be wahala naa
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Pharmtj: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2018
agabaI23:
congnosy no be wahala naa
i only enjoyed it when I was in final year... that course plague my life... haha
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by mvem(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2018
cosmatika:
I think I'll be d last psn to watch dis rubbish called Bbn. I no longer tlk in WhatsApp grps cos grown up asses re always discussing it. As for my Fb friends, I quietly unfriend any MF dat brings d tlk dere. I say no to anything that promotes moral decadence
...why telling us....who cares and knows about u
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by kalvoken(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
danchuzzy:
angry
naija peeps, I hail o
una too much

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by arceem(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
dis one too dey feel lyk an Icon lolz i see an icon for dicks! wats special about herself??
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by very4tune8: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fool. Olodo. Who wants to be like Tboss? Beauty without brain.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Akaujaa(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is she married now?
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by empressonassis(f): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Infinitegrace:
I agree 100%! There is only gonna be one Tboss, any other person that tries to be would simple be an imitation. She is really like that. Some of her ex housemates will pretend as they r not watching cos the spot light is shifting from them but she has decided to embrace the change and comment like everyone else. Nice

My dear to show you that all u have said is completely wrong you are even contradicting urself in your own comment. The other housemates who are pretending that they are not watching are the ones embracing the change and accepting reality that the spotlight is shifting from them, and that my dear, is the reason why they have not come on social media to comment and make a COMPLETE ASS of themselves like your Tboss, seeking desperate relevance to maintain the spotlight.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by spencekat(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rolly83:
Will Chelsea play today?
Monday@9pm

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by ibolord(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Smh

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by donsola(m): 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
I love Arsenal
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by KushLyon(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mtcheew....with your 50 naira nose ring
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by agabaI23(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pharmtj:
i only enjoyed it when I was in final year... that course plague my life... haha
so man of honour....
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by donqx: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
thanks for clarifying THOTBOSS .aka tboss..one luv
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Olulinks(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
flexyfit:
We don hear o...abi u wan go back to d house?..allow them biko
You see, flexyfit, that's exactly how some of us felt when baby boss or is it Tboss was in the house. Now, she's outside thinking she's special or perfect. It's only God that has no other, there uncountless Tboss around, abeg.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Ikemefuna44: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tboss, I have seen your breasts. They are not the best. They are not my breast friends. There is nothing spectacular in them and in you.
So shut the Bleep up, you egotistical narcissistic self-deluded bitch.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by PharmaGirl(f): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
agabaI23:
which assignment? Pharm Chem?
Eng. drawing
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by PharmaGirl(f): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
ibietela2:

Halo
Halo kiss
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by Hardrive(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
This babe is probably histrionic.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by olawaletimi(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
somebody cannot watch BBNAIJA in peace again.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour by dollyptosh(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
stubbornman:

Ebuoe still dey play ball
Baba don cre na. He has gotten a job at Galatasaray

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' / Paul Okoye Takes His Son Swimming (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Aigbe In Agbada: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.