Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? (15466 Views)

Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? / Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft / Why Is It That People That Play Instrument In Church Don't Give Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Pvibe007: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Keep Quiet !!! u ar talking trashh
He's right!! Offering isn't about money alone . Does God have an account number ? undecided
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Intrepid01(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2018
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT MOST PASTORS DONT GIVE TESTIMONY? ......I don't want to believe that have nothing to testify for.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

I said they don't get paid for their services to the church and that should be their own offering. How this translates to instrumentalists being poor is what I don't know.
u are still nt geting it, let me use my church as a example.

we have up to 7 instrumentalist, some of them are even richer than the pastor, bt because of thier zeal for the work of God u still see them playing for the church..

another set of people are workers bt nt too rich, the church does nt pay them because they have thier owb work, bt when ever they have any serious issue like house rent or tragedy, thier group always contribute money for them..

the last group of instrumentalist, these people newly came to the city, i.e students or job applicants, the church pay them from 20k-40k
so can u see now that they don't have any reason nt to give offering?
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by okonja(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2018
All these ushers in the church, they act like they're the biological children of God ..and the rest of us were just adopted angry angry
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Enemyofpeace: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2018
Op is it your offering,you think e easy to play instruments?if e easy,go join dem na
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
u are still nt geting it, let me use my church as a example.

we have up to 7 instrumentalist, some of them are even richer than the pastor, bt because of thier zeal for the work of God u still see them playing for the church..

another set of people are workers bt nt too rich, the church does nt pay them because they have thier owb work, bt when ever they have any serious issue like house rent or tragedy, thier group always contribute money for them..

the last group of instrumentalist, these people newly came to the city, i.e students or job applicants, the church pay them from 20k-40k
so can u see now that they don't have any reason nt to give offering?
What I don't understand is, where did I say instrumentalists are poor? Can a poor man give free services?
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by realmindz: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2018
why is that the media crew don't fall under anointing.. #church is scam
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Rigel95(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2018
you don't expect that I stand up and pay while playing now? I drop in the box after service.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2018
I guess your misunderstand the meaning of offering..... the instruments they play are offerings to God already
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2018
Eeeh?
You say?
They do in my church. No try give naa, make pastor disgrace you. In fact he go comot am from una salary.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Pratiba(f): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2018
Chai! Some people can observe things oh. I wonder wetin carry your mind reach there sotay you do research on top the issue

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by AntiWailer: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2018
Most of them get paid for playing the instruments after service.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Skepticus: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2018
Religious idiots!
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by mekonglobal(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
He is right offering 2 God can come in different forms including service

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Evince(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

Anyone who wish to comfirm who made the statement of being foolish to himself can simply do that by navigating through the quoted comment. You actually said that to yourself and truly you are.

Am still waiting for who will first throw punch make the real fight start
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by vertueptime: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:
They don't get paid either. The free service is their offering. Offering must not be in cash or materials only, it can be anything useful to the church.

Can i pray for the church as my offering?
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by bionixs: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:
They don't get paid either. The free service is their offering. Offering must not be in cash or materials only, it can be anything useful to the church.
sorry
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2018
vertueptime:

Can i pray for the church as my offering?
All members pray for the church, including the instrumentalist. Talk of something important to the church which not all members do.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Seanmike(m): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2018
true talk
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2018
Evince:

Am still waiting for who will first throw punch make the real fight start
No need throwing punches. Though he started it and was politely contained.

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by id4sho(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2018
some of these guys are hired, The are there for business. Making profit, what's the point of putting offering. They are still giving food and other refreshments after service........ my 5 cent
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by fairheven: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

is not about wether they are been paid.

it's a moral issue...the rest the church that give offering are not been paid as well, by the way most churches pay their instrumentalists heavy ,so they are more like expartriats
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by NairaExam690(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by gadala4(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2018
most of them are not Christian, they only come to church to sell their skills. They share the tithe and offering with the minister in charge. They are professionals in their area of expertise
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by petenweke: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2018
Their praise is called a sacrifice of praise, it is higher than any form of offering before GOD. But no pastor will tell you this
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Jimbadly: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

Are they the only people offering free service in church? Abegi!
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by nerd51(f): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Kendrick oooo. You don come again for nairaland
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2018
...they fvck the finest sisters in choir!
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by RapportNaija(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
In some churches, I've seen this so many times that guys who play instruments in the church do not pay offerings or give tithe.

According to what i gathered, most of the instrumentalist are being paid by the church.

I took the question to my Twitter page, asking my followers. "Did you notice that guys who play instruments in church don't give offering?"

Check out so many reactions below.

Liar! That's the SA guy, Daniel Marvin's Twitter handle. What do you take Nairalanders for? That we cant see whose Twitter handle is getting the replies from your screenshots? Liar!
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by kereman1: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2018
Is it even compulsory to gv offering sef , christianity and there protocol tire me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Catholic Bishops Compose Special Prayer Against Deadly Virus / Pastors: 10 Things You Must NEVER Do, No Matter What / Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.