Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? (15457 Views)

Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? / Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft / Why Is It That People That Play Instrument In Church Don't Give Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by vertueptime: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

All members pray for the church, including the instrumentalist. Talk of something important to the church which not all members do.

Ah ah na, even the church no be only prayer dem de offer followers, its d only thing i can afford
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by KendrickAyomide: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
nerd51:
Kendrick oooo. You don come again for nairaland
lol. who be this one
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by nerd51(f): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
lol. who be this one
Odion Precious from fb. The one that asked you about auchipoly
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Coolgent(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Why will they give offering when they are part of the investment!
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by waleylagboy: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
Am also guilty of this , God forgive me and provide money for me

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
In some churches, I've seen this so many times that guys who play instruments in the church do not pay offerings or give tithe.

According to what i gathered, most of the instrumentalist are being paid by the church.

I took the question to my Twitter page, asking my followers. "Did you notice that guys who play instruments in church don't give offering?"

Check out so many reactions below.

Must they give offering

Wen did offering become a condition for going to church or being a Christian.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
because they are all crooks just like their pastors.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
RapportNaija:

Liar! That's the SA guy, Daniel Marvin's Twitter handle. What do you take Nairalanders for? That we cant see whose Twitter handle is getting the replies from your screenshots? Liar!
Idiots...next time try to understand before you react. mumu
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Dmes(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
I play instrument and I give offering..
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Adamawaswt(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mi Neva notice that oooo...I guess in ur church na that thing thee happen
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by ThisTrend(f): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rubbish. Na me be the Usher for my church, so I collected the Offerings today, I go meet the drummer, Dude has to stop the Drumming and put down his offerings.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by room089: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
They will be like: " why should I give offering when I will be paid for my services with the money generated from offering?"
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by feelzie(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
I nor lie you . .I nor dey give o...God u understand...
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Eazi1(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Unhh!!!......Mr Observer Welldone Sir! I Knw Very Soo U Will B Lyk ......Who Knows Pastor Don't Close Their Eyes When Praying
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by paxonel(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
One comment says they don't fall under anointing too.
They don't close their eyes and pray during prayers,
They don't shout Amen to adeboles prophecies, yet they go home with money.
They play music at the background during pastors messages not listening at all.
They are admired by beautiful choir girls, them collect their share.
Me I be Instrumentalist for life ,i nor dey dull myself
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by KendrickAyomide: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
nerd51:

Odion Precious from fb. The one that asked you about auchipoly
hahaha.. nice one.. Welcome to Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Types Of Giving In The Church / Pastors: 10 Things You Must NEVER Do, No Matter What / Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.